Alan Rich new scanner

I was curious as to how you knew which was a genuine question but met with your usual pernicious attitude and sarcastic reply.

I actually gave you the genuine answer. Of course I did add a question of my own, which wasn't entirely serious but you seem to have taken exception to it.

huys and girls
i have his new system just a thought before you give him all the bad publicity perhaps it s worth a look at
those serious about trading do have an advantage and being fair to alan it is working everybody has diffrent methods so perhaps you should knock the one s that suit the individual trader if for some reason it s a totaly load of crap i ll let you no but if not i wont

huys and girls
i have his new system just a thought before you give him all the bad publicity perhaps it s worth a look at
those serious about trading do have an advantage and being fair to alan it is working everybody has diffrent methods so perhaps you should knock the one s that suit the individual trader if for some reason it s a totaly load of crap i ll let you no but if not i wont

How long did you have to queue up to get it?

everybody has diffrent methods

How do you know ? Has everyone shown you their method ? I have asked people to shown me their method, and not a single one is willing. So I am not sure if they are using the same method or different methods.

Perhaps you can show me your method. Then I can see if yours is really different from mine, or maybe it's the same.

The guy can't even spell or punctuate. I doubt his addition and subtraction are up to much..

i trade volitile momentum on the fib pullbacks

nice......i remember the days when i said things like that........always seem to come just before the fetal positions......

i've thought of a few new sayings:

"wise up or take a course in journalism"

"the second mouse always gets the cheese......no say mister cat......mighty feral cat of the dow"

and my fave saying i heard today
i trade volitile momentum on the fib pullbacks

anyone else got some nice one-liners?

:cheesy:

Ive managed to get in the building. I think you guys should have got up earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm joining the million man march down to London. I hope Alan doesn't sell all his copies before we get there.