Alan Rich new scanner

ok youve backed down politely as Im sure Alan will. Do pop by in a few years. The thread I was talking about is the live calls and general chat lounge
sorry flash.

where was the backing down? i offered for you to come and watch me trade!

golly gosh, my dinner has made me so tired. yet somehow i am affected by these comments and wish to reply.

what did you trade today, by name and by nature, flash?

oh, and what is your source of income?

probably the same wishfull thinking as everybody trading demo?

scanners are ok if used correctly (to keep the thread on track)

scanners are ok if used correctly (to keep the thread on track)

I dont think anyone is arguing that point. What they are saying is that vendors should not be using misleading marketing to sell a scanner which is freely (or cheaply) available with Tradestation.

How longs that queue now? Only 6 more nights sleeping out to go.

Last edited by a moderator:
pb, i agree. as i have outlined in previous replies.

flash, short euro from 2445.

go on. or is all you want a free scanner? there done it for you, free.

lol its a bit late isnt it, 60 pips to the good,seen it all before. As i said earlier Ive never said I could trade so have nothing to prove.where do you live i might pop round for a couple of days. Watching for a couple of hrs serves no purpose.ill make the teas

"Just when you think you've found the keys to the castle- someone goes and changes the lock"

Bear this in mind before purchasing any trading "system"- particularly from certain individuals on this board.

well you have just proved you cant read the markets. bit late??? learn about price action flash. its a call.

no more left to say

So we are shorting on a 50% fibs retrace, huh ? I see you take into account of the wicks at the top and at the bottom. We are certainly shorting into the gravity. Good, keep 'em coming.

Oh, I am kinda long just now and hope the retrace will happen.

not sure where you put your fibs bj. thats the problem with them.

thats my call at 2445. whats yours?

Is this a trade call for tomorrow or something ...when price goes back up to 2445 then short it ?

not sure where you put your fibs bj. thats the problem with them.

thats my call at 2445. whats yours?

Well, 2445 is 50% fibs on my chart. I don't have a call. My philosophy is you have to be in it to win it. I am in it. If your call comes in, I win it.

ha ha. good man, as that backs up my analysis. but where you long from if i may ask?

I was long a couple of minutes before your post at 1.23867.

anyhow chaps, its been fun.

really glad i had this evening as it proves a few things.

take care and i wish you all well with your trading.

Well, 2445 is 50% fibs on my chart. I don't have a call. My philosophy is you have to be in it to win it. I am in it. If your call comes in, I win it.

I was long a couple of minutes before your post at 1.23867.

yep got you. dont pull fibs but see where you think i got the 50% from.

it was actually just a guess on my part.

yep got you. dont pull fibs but see where you think i got the 50% from.

it was actually just a guess on my part.

50% fibs is same as normal 50%. Not hard to guess. Well I was testing the water with the fibs call to see if you use it. The vendor certainly uses it in the video I linked.

wow. 28 posts now. im a junior.

now i see where the status comes from. ha ha ha.

chaps, i am going. i wish you all well in trading, please be profitable. and with that i am being sincere.

night night.

50% fibs is same as normal 50%. Not hard to guess. Well I was testing the water with the fibs call to see if you use it. The vendor certainly uses it in the video I linked.

bj, i aint the vendor!!!!! lets just get that straight.

now for the last time good night. it has been fun, and again i wish you all to be profitable. its hard enough trading without being snappy with each other. take care.

wow. 28 posts now. im a junior.

now i see where the status comes from. ha ha ha.

chaps, i am going. i wish you all well in trading, please be profitable. and with that i am being sincere.

night night.

I agree with Joe.
I'm going long now ...when it gets to 2445....i'll exit :LOL: