Alan Rich new scanner

Having said that I did think about hiring a room putting in 10 dual screen comps and charging £200 for a weeks live training. That would seem like value to me and I couldnt see how anyone could not feel they got good value for something like that.

Two hundred sheets? Jesus Flash, most vendors wouldn't give you the sweat off their balls for that.

Being serious for a moment, your post does illustrate why Jon's hypothetical scenario about you or certain other people doing training isn't really a valid comparison with the Bagosloppies and Panzer Division guys out there.

I'll come back to it later but you have helped demonstrate the difference between an honest man with a reasonable proposition and - well, between that and the other kind.

hi chaps, just tuned back in. flash, how well have you done in real money today?

i still dont understand why you guys are commenting on how round an old wheel is, just with new tyres to make it look better.

you surely dont trade for a living, or have just started with e fuddle of good trades for now,or are demo trading but most certainly not been doing it for long or properly enough to know how this 'business' runs. get real, wipe your lips, go and trade. find out for yourselves about the charlatons. the'yre mainly called brokers. AR new scanner? i dont think so but i have to say my induction into forums, based on last night, is that you chaps just want to throw anybody to the lions who doesnt fit your way.

read the posts back. every traders trades slightly differently. why? because everybody is different. doh. get with it and concentrate on helping yourself to be profitable rather that slating others who are, however they do it. nobody trading is here because they want to help others, only themselves as it is in a zero sum game.

if you cant get that square then leave the game!

and i say again, im no shill, stooge or affiliate of AR. i just think the way you chaps treated me last night,as a rookie, was not really inviting enough for me to want to stay.

but i will say, all the guys who PM'd me, yes feel free to come to my office. you can spend a day,FOC, and if i can help then good. but if my style isnt what you want, it didnt cost.

Flash?

i wont be on this thread again as i dont feel comfortable with it. nothing i have read makes me think you trade for real.

hi chaps, just tuned back in. flash, how well have you done in real money today?

i still dont understand why you guys are commenting on how round an old wheel is, just with new tyres to make it look better.

you surely dont trade for a living, or have just started with e fuddle of good trades for now,or are demo trading but most certainly not been doing it for long or properly enough to know how this 'business' runs. get real, wipe your lips, go and trade. find out for yourselves about the charlatons. the'yre mainly called brokers. AR new scanner? i dont think so but i have to say my induction into forums, based on last night, is that you chaps just want to throw anybody to the lions who doesnt fit your way.

read the posts back. every traders trades slightly differently. why? because everybody is different. doh. get with it and concentrate on helping yourself to be profitable rather that slating others who are, however they do it. nobody trading is here because they want to help others, only themselves as it is in a zero sum game.

and i say again, im no shill, stooge or affiliate of AR. i just think the way you chaps treated me last night,as a rookie, was not really inviting enough for me to want to stay.

but i will say, all the guys who PM'd me, yes feel free to come to my office. you can spend a day,FOC, and if i can help then good. but if my style isnt what you want, it didnt cost.

Flash?

i wont be on this thread again as i dont feel comfortable with it. nothing i have read makes me think you trade for real.

I never said I do trade for real did I, I didnt boast at all,you did,you came from not posting for several years,made out you can trade etc,etc. Do you think we are that blind? as Ive said all youve done is try to diffuse the situation.

Flash?

OK, Walter.

You're a serious pro who's paid Alan Rich for tuition and defends him.

You'll be missed I'm sure, we need more people defending "educators" around here.

Where is the defence? I said I don't agree with what he is doing. Yes it got my back up you people being hostile toward my posts.

Hey leopard, no Walter, why don't you come up to watch me trade with the other chaps that are? Give you tea and coffee and at least then you can write on here that I'm real and do it. I make a living out of trading, not huge by your standards but I'm more than happy with it. So is my 48yo student, who works alongside me and makes a wage after being Made redundant 2 months ago. I don't charge him, so go and f... Yourself. He is earning.EARNING!

What do you do apart from blow up each others area on here!

Where is the defence? I said I don't agree with what he is doing. Yes it got my back up you people being hostile toward my posts.

Hey leopard, no Walter, why don't you come up to watch me trade with the other chaps that are? Give you tea and coffee and at least then you can write on here that I'm real and do it. I make a living out of trading, not huge by your standards but I'm more than happy with it. So is my 48yo student, who works alongside me and makes a wage after being Made redundant 2 months ago. I don't charge him, so go and f... Yourself. He is earning.EARNING!

You could start your own thread?

What do you expect? You talk rubbish and insult people - you get what you deserve.

What for Neil?

To be ridiculed for being somebody who makes a living from trading?

I have a few chaps who have said they would like to come to my office and if I can help then that is good. I can only share what I' do to make a living.

Then maybe they can tell the rest of these detractors that a real trader stopped posting on t2w because of the 'real traders'.

What do you expect? You talk rubbish and insult people - you get what you deserve.

You insulted me first. You called me a liar! And what rubbish have I spoken? Other than to ridicule the people who drew first blood.

What I expect is a serious debate on wether a scanner should be charged for by a reputable trader! Not to be taken the p..s out of. I thought that if people really traded they would know the downside of how it can affect others. I thought this forum was for traders, not to picked upon by a gang of school bullies!

Good day sir.

What for Neil?

To be ridiculed for being somebody who makes a living from trading?

I have a few chaps who have said they would like to come to my office and if I can help then that is good. I can only share what I' do to make a living.

Then maybe they can tell the rest of these detractors that a real trader stopped posting on t2w because of the 'real traders'.

Odd that you're so keen to help people and have them round at your office - and have taken on a mature student - given your earlier comment:

"nobody trading is here because they want to help others, only themselves as it is in a zero sum game."

Odd that you're so keen to help people and have them round at your office - and have taken on a mature student - given your earlier comment:

"nobody trading is here because they want to help others, only themselves as it is in a zero sum game."

He is a friend. The concept ofgiving the benefit of experience to others may have escaped your own world but not mine.

I can only help my friend in the way anybody should, by trying to ensure he doesn't lose his house. I said student as he is that?

You insulted me first. You called me a liar! And what rubbish have I spoken? Other than to ridicule the people who drew first blood.

What I expect is a serious debate on wether a scanner should be charged for by a reputable trader! Not to be taken the p..s out of. I thought that if people really traded they would know the downside of how it can affect others. I thought this forum was for traders, not to picked upon by a gang of school bullies!

Good day sir.

When did I call you a liar?

He is a friend. The concept ofgiving the benefit of experience to others may have escaped your own world but not mine.

I can only help my friend in the way anybody should, by trying to ensure he doesn't lose his house. I said student as he is that?

He might be a friend but all the people who have PM'd you and are going round to your office aren't. Why help them given your earlier statement?

As I say, it doesn't make sense.

He might be a friend but all the people who have PM'd you and are going round to your office aren't. Why help them given your earlier statement?

As I say, it doesn't make sense.

Ok leopard, let's call a halt to the insults. Walter is a term in England used to infer a liar. After Walter Mitty a story teller.

As for my friend, don't you help yours if you can?

As for the rest, zero sum game yes. But clearly they aren't trading effectively so not hurting the big pot in a zero sum game?

Just as you or I aren't, unless you are really George soros.

I think I will leave this thread now and I wish you chaps a nice weekend.

Ok leopard, let's call a halt to the insults. Walter is a term in England used to infer a liar. After Walter Mitty a story teller.

As for my friend, don't you help yours if you can?

As for the rest, zero sum game yes. But clearly they aren't trading effectively so not hurting the big pot in a zero sum game?

Just as you or I aren't, unless you are really George soros.

I think I will leave this thread now and I wish you chaps a nice weekend.

Actually, Walter Mitty is a fantasist rather than a liar. But I only called you Walter after you started slinging insults about.

It still doesn't make any sense for you to be helping complete strangers given your earlier comment.

But then, so much of what you write doesn't make sense. :LOL:

Actually, Walter Mitty is a fantasist rather than a liar. But I only called you Walter after you started slinging insults about.

It still doesn't make any sense for you to be helping complete strangers given your earlier comment.

But then, so much of what you write doesn't make sense. :LOL:

He may be a fantasist to you but In england it still infers liar

Sorry you can't make sense of what I write.

Have a nice weekend. I will not be replying after this last post but all the best in your trading

He may be a fantasist to you but In england it still infers liar

Sorry you can't make sense of what I write.

Have a nice weekend. I will not be replying after this last post but all the best in your trading

In England it means what it means, which is 'fantasist'.

It has nothing to do with me, it is the fact that your statements contradict each other.

It would probably be best for you if you did not respond further. :rolleyes::LOL:

I don't have time to read through all the posts. For those who did, can you tell me if there was a live trade call ? The one from last night on selling the EUR on 50% retrace doesn't quite count in my book.

If there hasn't been a call, then in my capacity as the official statements checker, I have to declare the vendor side as the looser.

Please post up a picture of the queue of people going to your office. I find it strange you have no time to post up a single line of trade call during office hours, but you have plenty of time to entertain hordes of visitors coming to you within the same hours. Unless you can provide a reasonable explanation, I would have to conclude all the stuff you said are just a pile of camel dung that maroo would be proud off.