Aichi, Daido Holdings

Upset

Has anyone \dealt with these companies Aichi IIternational or Daido Holdings ? they cold call you supposedly from Japan

I got burned by them. Have nothing to do with them.

Simon Holloway is the latest c**t to get in touch from them. Peter Jenkins, Robert Bailey, Peter Monk, Eccotopia....ALL TOTAL BS.

Live my lessons and don't give them a single second of your time.

Has anyone \dealt with these companies Aichi IIternational or Daido Holdings ? they cold call you supposedly from Japan:

I have also lost money with them. They are now called Aichi International. They are now selling shares in a fictitious company called "International Advanced Healing Group" (IAHG) based in Singapore, which they say is part of "Advanced Health Institute" (AHI) AHI is a real company but when you call AHI they have no subsidiary company in Singapore & have never heard of "international Advanced Health Institute" There is a guy called Peter Schilling who is customer care for IAHG & AHI. Except that IHA have never heard of him & he doesn't represent AHI at all.

be very careful & don't send these guys any money at all: Robert Baily, Peter Jenkins, Aichi International.

aico/daido scam

Has anyone \dealt with these companies Aichi IIternational or Daido Holdings ? they cold call you supposedly from Japan:

I have also lost money with them. They are now called Aichi International. They are now selling shares in a fictitious company called "International Advanced Healing Group" (IAHG) based in Singapore, which they say is part of "Advanced Health Institute" (AHI) AHI is a real company but when you call AHI they have no subsidiary company in Singapore & have never heard of "international Advanced Health Institute" There is a guy called Peter Schilling who is customer care for IAHG & AHI. Except that IHA have never heard of him & he doesn't represent AHI at all.

be very careful & don't send these guys any money at all: Robert Baily, Peter Jenkins, Aichi International.

it is a scam.

working from a serviced office somewhere these scammers use this same tactic over and over again.

give play along with them and report them to the fsa of the country you are based in and others.