Advanced Grid Trading Strategy based Expert Advisor

taseee

This expert advisor uses grid strategy. Our system has a drawdown limitation and will not allow you to have this infinitely increasing losses, which you can encounter using other grid strategies. Grid EA is focused on working with just one EURUSD currency pair. Because of the popularity of this currency pair it often has the smallest spreads (commission) on any broker, and eventually we will get more money because of that. Our EA is compatible with any MT4 broker and has no special requirements for the broker to be able trade profitably. The trading robot is easy to install and configure – that was our plan to create something truly useful and convenient. The only thing that you need to do is to specify the desired risk (percentage) and choose one of the 3 trading modes (Safe, Normal, Aggressive).

https://www.ea4u.info/forex_ea/grid

GRID has the following minimum deposit requirements:
- Safe mode $3000 ($300 for micro and $30 for cent accounts)
- Normal mode $2000 ($200 for micro and $20 for cent accounts)
- Aggressive mode $1000 ($100 for micro and $10 for cent accounts)

https://www.ea4u.info/forex_ea/grid
  • Focus on EURUSD
  • Good profitability
  • Drawdown control
  • Compatibility with any MT4 broker
Grid tester.png

Last edited:
While I haven't explored your EA, Martingale systems rely on increasing risk as you increase loss. You might look at that as a positive but I just can't get past it.

i developed 5 years Martingaile robots - and they Rise acc fast , same as blow them
martingaile robots cannot trade Total Automated all time - need to run them in Semiautomated modes (with Hand and Mind Controll)

Soon i will post my Robot too at this Forum

While I haven't explored your EA, Martingale systems rely on increasing risk as you increase loss. You might look at that as a positive but I just can't get past it.
I think you need to try this one. Its advanced strategy based EA.

I think you need to try this one. Its advanced strategy based EA.
hi taseee, i am testing this ea, but got the error msg:

Scalper_v9.4_Beta EURUSD,H1: Alert: FFCal Error - Web page download was not complete!

what is the reason? thank you

1. your test report's "Modelling Quality" is only 90%,
I test it via TDM with tick data, 99.9%.

2. you can test the period from Jan,1,2017 to Jun.1, 2018,
I am sure my report is correct.

Thank you.

1. your test report's "Modelling Quality" is only 90%,
I test it via TDM with tick data, 99.9%.

2. you can test the period from Jan,1,2017 to Jun.1, 2018,
I am sure my report is correct.

Thank you.
There is myfxbook account.
I already said Grid version 5 is programmed for present, future market trend.
My focus is on current market trend.

Closed Sell 0.1 Lots #EURCHF 1.10555 for +6.2 pips, total for today +19.6 pips - #forex Scalper Expert Advisor

sounds good.
how many open positions do you have, and whats the floating P/L?

(I seem to have some spare time recently, and have re-opened my files on grid-trading, so am keen to see some open ideas, rather than black-box systems; but, keep it up! good luck)