Account management vs ........

xecutor

Account management is becoming popular nowadays. The best competitor to account management is autotrading service provided by different websites.
In my opinion account management is riskier than autotrading. Account management has more fees. Most of the beginners are scammed by account managers.

What do you think about it?

All depends from service. Account management can be good and automated trading also can be good!

This depends on laws. There is hard regulation of financial services in Germany for instance.

Account management can be positive and for trader and for client, everything depends on approach.

In my opinion, account management is a good way for helping many people who cannot trade on the one hand but I agree with the idea that account management is sometimes scammed. I am the one who is the victim of scammers. They are not responsible for our fund we deposit. It is a good experience for me, and maybe the other victim of scammers to manage our trading by ousrlseves. That is wahy I learn from many experience trader to become a consistence trader.

Account management sounds like a 50/50 situation. If a person wants to trade via account management, I would hope they have somebody they really trust doing it. Having money scammed from you sucks more than just losing it in a bad trade.

Scratch that - losing money always sucks!

Hello there to all of you,... How are you all? i am also fine but I have not understand this forum what is this forum Account management vs ........ please can anyone tell me. Thanks!