Academy FT - Groupon discount for beginners.

D.Gilberto

Experienced member
1,043 55
First off, if anyone knows me reading this, im sure it goes without saying, that I am no way affiliated with this website but I have just seen it on offer and it covers very basic stuff for anyone new and intrigued in learning the potential `ropes` to a small degree?

I am personally not interested as I believe its simply the basics covered (although not being arrogant as its always good to go over the basics).

But from what i`ve seen and if I were new to this site 2 years ago, i`d probably give it a punt for £20.00... Ignore the cost of what it used to be, as it doesn't mean its any better because its more expensive and to be honest you`d be a damn fool to pay anything like this to any company for any educational material on trading courses....

Anyway, just some food for thought!

Online Trading Course £19.95

(dont flame me if its turd! And if its not, I wouldn't get sucked into there website in purchasing there over prices packages either!)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock