A severe risk to YOUR trading business

I am talking about Globex. I still cannot believe that they are refusing to correct it and claiming they had contractual rights to do this. I had a look at the contract and it is not true. When I called them Friday to tell them to re-instate my positions the guy even tried to fob me off telling me first notice day was already passed...incredible!
Do you have a wb address where this issue has been raised on TSW? I would like to contribute my thoughts there. I am now at war, until they admit their incompetence and compensate me accordingly.

twalker,

I don't offhand it was posted on TSW. Mathmagician experiences this all the time. Search for his posts. I haven't experienced your situation before so I can't say I know how you feel, but I do know what it is like to be frustrated with TRAD. If you post your problem on TSW there are good odds that you will be moderated - this often makes it more frustrating because it feels like you are insignificant and are being neglected. Best thing to do is write an email to jperez (janette is some sort of "high" up TRAD employee) expressing your discontent and move to another broker. She probably won't email you back but she will at least be aware of their crappy service. I doubt they will admit they where at fault...

Best of luck, sorry you have to be at war.

MK

Sorry to hear about this problem twalker.

It's amazing how big companies can and often do seem to try and deny their liabiity etc etc - even if they have clearly been in the wrong. I find it infuriating and is clearly a case of bully boy tactics - it just makes you feel powerless to complain.
Most recently I had a similar complaint with virgin.net broadband. During installation I had to make at least £10 worth of calls to technical support. When all was said and done - my setup was correct - and the problem was solved at their end - by refreshing my details on their system. I explained all of this very clearly in my complaint letter - and i just got a very non-coherent response that denied their liability - and said that they couldn't compensate me :mad: . Their letter also did not have any contact details - so i could get in touch with their decision maker. Presumably they just want people to give up there and then. So I said that if they do not reverse this decision - I will take it up with RB :!:

jtrader.

Last edited: