Interactive Brokers Customer Service

VingTsunKuen

Just for the record,and to blow away a myth about IB"s bad customer service...
I am NOT related in any other way to them than customer-broker type of relation.
I have open acc with them to trade spot FX.

Their site is really packed with bunch of infos.
Basically everything what you might need to decide will they be your broker of choice can be found on their site.
If you are prospective customer you can always call sales reps,in mine case they were nice,friendly and helpful.

Once when your acc is approved things are even better.You have access to chat where you can choose bunch of topics and their rep was more than willing to help me.
If one need to talk to some of their rep"s one can call them anytime.To verify that you are IB"s client you need to enter your acc number and than you can choose topic of assistance.I had some questions about funding mine acc,called them twice.Talked both time to same guy-hat down again.:cheers:

I am writing this because i have read so many bad stuff about their customer service.
For now i can tell that their are more than fine.
Before i was aware of the facts stated above,i was like;:confused:ok,they have lousy customer service but all other stuff about them is what i am looking for.So i can live with bad customer service as long as i am able to kill trades via phone if something bad happens to mine software,hardware or similar stuff.For all other stuff i will find way to deal with.
But for now their customer service looks very promising.(y)
That"s all folks,mine 2pips about IB.Think that they have deserve it;)

Regards,
VTK

I thought i got the old heave ho when I tried getting TWS to download.

Just for the record,and to blow away a myth about IB"s bad customer service...
I am NOT related in any other way to them than customer-broker type of relation.
I have open acc with them to trade spot FX.

Their site is really packed with bunch of infos.
Basically everything what you might need to decide will they be your broker of choice can be found on their site.
If you are prospective customer you can always call sales reps,in mine case they were nice,friendly and helpful.

Once when your acc is approved things are even better.You have access to chat where you can choose bunch of topics and their rep was more than willing to help me.
If one need to talk to some of their rep"s one can call them anytime.To verify that you are IB"s client you need to enter your acc number and than you can choose topic of assistance.I had some questions about funding mine acc,called them twice.Talked both time to same guy-hat down again.:cheers:

I am writing this because i have read so many bad stuff about their customer service.
For now i can tell that their are more than fine.
Before i was aware of the facts stated above,i was like;:confused:ok,they have lousy customer service but all other stuff about them is what i am looking for.So i can live with bad customer service as long as i am able to kill trades via phone if something bad happens to mine software,hardware or similar stuff.For all other stuff i will find way to deal with.
But for now their customer service looks very promising.(y)
That"s all folks,mine 2pips about IB.Think that they have deserve it;)

Regards,
VTK

I used to be able to download TWS but then couldn't.
Calling for assistance, my rep seemed baffled.
I received no help.
We also got timed out with no recourse.

Obviously I'll undertake the problem when
I've time enough set aside for what looks
a major trial and error game (I assume it's
blocked by Windows firewall or something,
but they could've made some suggestions.)

Currently using their smaller program Web Trader,
I find that borderline useless inasmuch as it
doesn't retain created watchlists, that I can find.

One suggestion would be a cursor link for each
function not simply as to what it is but how
to save, for instance.

Obviously, if neither's resolved when I undertake
that (I've a time consuming job and have to
set aside an hour at a time for any learning curve)
I'll have to transfer the account.