A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
As a guide on EJ Sun

Over 129 15 and 25 we carry on buying

under 06 we sell - but sopports now at 90 area and we need under 84 to sell more

Can you drop the mt4 ??

If not do you have a separate computer laptop to run that on - if you need it ?

Also minus 18 - we dont want it go over minus 20 really - maybe 23 at a stretch

SO you really need to focus and concentrate after news for next 30 mins - see if we can get you a profit

If not - stop - dont worry first day on tick

I can see all your weaknesses etc and they are all fixable - but we wont be able to change you in one day - maybe a week

Ok then i will enter trade from web platform no problem. By the way, Mt4 loads faster than ctrader :cool:. I took the sell EA trade made 3 pips. Now daily pl is -15.

I have to admit you have patience. Otherwise being my mentor you should throw the pc on my head. :LOL:

Ok then i will enter trade from web platform no problem. By the way, Mt4 loads faster than ctrader :cool:. I took the sell EA trade made 3 pips. Now daily pl is -15.

I have to admit you have patience. Otherwise being my mentor you should throw the pc on my head. :LOL:

Lol

Dont worry Sun

I have loads of patience - so its no problem

I can trade while I assist you - its no problem - and I enjoy it - but will get a bigger kick if I can get you up to major magnums standard - although he's at least 19 months ahead of you on experience with the method

I am not a mt4 fan - I know it as a load of good things etc - but I also know its downside

I am not a pure CTraded fan - in fact there are other platforms I like - ie Dukascopy and Pepperstone etc

But we we need is accuracy on linear regression indicators and mt4 cannot offer that

EJ now down at 77 - and i want to buy it again somewhere next

Hi F
Hope everything is still good here at "Master Class". I've been a bit busy lately but following the posts etc etc

I am not a mt4 fan - I know it as a load of good things etc - but I also know its downside

I am not a pure CTraded fan - in fact there are other platforms I like - ie Dukascopy and Pepperstone etc

But we we need is accuracy on linear regression indicators and mt4 cannot offer that

EJ now down at 77 - and i want to buy it again somewhere next

yes agreed.
Someday i will figure out something about it.

Hi F
Hope everything is still good here at "Master Class". I've been a bit busy lately but following the posts etc etc

Hi FXW

Good to hear off you

Yes - touchwood =all going well etc

Assisting Sun more atm as when she went live - its affected her confidence etc - so trying o get her back on stream and profitable - like she was on demo

Hope your trading is going OK

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter

Yes nice and insightful for all to follow Sun's progress.
I see you have her on tick charts now.
Helps a lot to reduce stop size and time the entry earlier.

Regards

Hi FXW

Good to hear off you

Yes - touchwood =all going well etc

Assisting Sun more atm as when she went live - its affected her confidence etc - so trying o get her back on stream and profitable - like she was on demo

Hope your trading is going OK

Regards

Peter

EJ

3 28 pm

Can 81 to 83 price hold EJ for another try up next ???

82 held and so far a 7 pip bounce up

Got to do a school run in 10 mins

Will pop back later

I hope you have learnt more again today Sun - it will take time on tick charts - but we will improve your timing

REgards

F

F see you tommorow...still far away becoming a scalping queen...may be a decade...lol..
Let's see what I can do tommorow.

Enjoy your afternoon.

Hi F

its all goood

Attachments

• weddy.PNG
    weddy.PNG
    16.4 KB · Views: 110
Status
Not open for further replies.