A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA - Thursday 31st after 9 21 am

continuation of comment above

If you took one sell and left one partial stake on - whether 30% or 25% or even 50% then you would have made say 12 -15 pips on first part and then be stopped out if you had put your partial stop in few pips of profit

If you had then sold again - this time you would have made at least 30+ pips from your scalp 70% or partial part

I only kept selling from the channel formed - mainly because I was not 100% focused and was not sitting around for 5+ hours - but still managed to get 3 more scalp sells in - making me easily over 130+pips with the partial stakes as well

However - if I hade been fully focused and chasing pips - instead of just making 50 pip or 100+ pips - you could have made at least twice that number

Here's the net results off the Scalps shown

S1 - 13 pips - S2 - 17 pips - S3 - 33 pips - S4 - 30 pips - S5 - 19 pips - S6 - 26 pips - S7 - 16 pips - - total 154 net pips after spreads etc just on sells

On scalp buys

B1 - 13 pips - B2 - 9 pips - B3 - 23 pips - B4 - 11 pips - B5 - 11 pips - last after 3 21 pm a buy - approx 58 pips in under 40 mins - total - 126 pips

Total 280 pips off a 65+ pip fall - some traders just don't get it - hopefully you will

I personally don't think you would get 13 scalps all correct taking 90% of the moves - not impossible - but not easy .

Instead - you should get 8 to 10 and at least 50% of total - so still over 130 pips - out of a 65+ pip move

PLUS

All the partial stakes on the earlier sells with stops in profits left on ;-)

This is what you should be looking for more in 2016

The session bias - ie the session meaning next 2 to 6 hrs - and then scalp bias with partials left on with the bias direction.

It makes such a difference to your results - and after all - that's what counts

Good Trading

F

:

January 1st 2016 - First Day of the new year and no trading for me now until after 6 00 am Monday 4th.

The EA pair was al lovely mover - the call I made after 9 21 am ( KT) cannot be classified as a LIVE CALL IN ADVANCE - as it was 8 mins after I took it and posted my chart with the reason's why - even though the sell lasted approx 5+hrs and dropped over 65+ pips during that time - without going over 2 pips above my entry.

I left part stakes on after taking quite a few more scalp sells during the fall but have since reviewed it to see what was possible if I had been scalping in both directions

Lets have a look at the whole day and then the main 5 -7 hrs

211658d1451675430-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-311215-pm.png

Now after 9 21 am and a possible 12+ scalps in both directions

211660d1451675430-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ea-311215-pm-2.png

I have marked the scalp sells as S1 / S2 / S3 etc etc

And the scalp buys - B1 / B2 / B3 etc

All entries with exception of one is within a couple of mins either side of a key time along with a LR scalp crossover

Will add up the pips next

Brilliant L.I.V.E. Calls once again and wonderful Charts, well done Forexmospherian.

Happy New Year to you and all of the Forex Good Guys.

Best Regards,

Sir Gissachance (PPND)

new year

Happy , successful new Forex year to you F and to all other supporting , great traders , followers of this thread.
I'm still just working nearly continuously , seemingly never ending business slavery and to top that off I'm right in the middle of changing of my marital status.
/ for the better though/
I consider this thread once in a Forex lifetime opportunity so will be more active as soon as I can dedicate more time to this activity. Right now I go through charts in the evening every day , what happened , how , read posts .
Best Regards,
Dezo

Happy , successful new Forex year to you F and to all other supporting , great traders , followers of this thread.
I'm still just working nearly continuously , seemingly never ending business slavery and to top that off I'm right in the middle of changing of my marital status.
/ for the better though/
I consider this thread once in a Forex lifetime opportunity so will be more active as soon as I can dedicate more time to this activity. Right now I go through charts in the evening every day , what happened , how , read posts .
Best Regards,
Dezo

Hi Dezo

All the very best to you in 2016.

You are very welcome to become more actively involved on the thread - no problem at all - and I really hope we can contribute and assist you to become a consistent profitable Intraday FX Trader

GL

Regards

F

Monday 4th January 2016 - Pre Opens

A new trading Week and a new Trading Year and I really hope all the followers of this thread have a very successful and profitable 2016.

Maybe it's time again this month to again change the format slightly again - maybe looking at a different pair of the day and incorporating a few more longer term trades on top of more scalp calls and Intraday Swings etc.

I plan to stay with my 50 pip a day target - some days its very easy and then other more difficult days - it can be harder to achieve - especially if we have a slow AM session along with 3 plus losing trades etc.

My daily target is really a minimum goal - If the markets are kind and the action is good - then I don't stop at 50 or 60 pips and always try for over 100 + pips - assisted by partial stake swing trades on anything from 2 to 4 more FX pairs.

The FX Markets have been busy during the Asian Session - a lot going on and more expected with UK Pound red news at 9 30 am and more US Dollar red news at 3 00 pm

This week I will be hopefully coming out of the holiday mode and work back towards a proper 4 to 6 hour trading day split over 2 or 3 session spreading 10 -12 hrs

All are welcome to contribute with charts and calls etc etc

Have a great day

Regards

F

EU

6 30 am Update

I will start with this pair simply because its still the most traded and popular FX pair - even though its not always easy to trade - simply due to all the manipulation taking place.

For the Morning session - its in a bull bias price structure above 0860 / 70

We have R's at 0900 - 0920 / 40 / 60 and supports from 0830 - 50 - 65/70

So far its topped at 0905 and 6 20 / 21 am from 0902 / 1 was a scalp sell

Ideally we scalp buy again from 0875 to 0883 area

GU

6 30 am Update

We tested just under 4700 overnight and so far its offered support

Our LiTs area is around 4720 to 50 - above both is a Bull Price structure favouring more scalp buys

Under 4700 and 4688 favours more scalp sells and returning to bear structure to test lower supports

With UK Pound news at 9 30 am - I will be checking out and trading this pair more this morning - along with the GA and GJ

For now - not in any scalp on it

EA

6 40 am

My favourite Intraday pair - certainly over the later half of 2015

Its already risen approx. 220 + pips through the Asian session and is in a bullish PS above 5000 and 5020 topping so far near 5130

For now above 5086 and 90 I still favour more scalp buys to test 5130 again

6 47am

Yen Crosses

Looks as though we have had a strong yen over the Asian session - UJ / EJ / GJ all suffered large price falls - GJ nearly 300 pips from the last trading day of 2015 and now under 176 00

GA

6 49am

Its been like the EA and bullish over night rising 200 + pips

If there was ever a night to trade the Asian Session - it was certainly last night

With all that type of movements going on - get the feeling we will be slow first thing

Hope I am totally wrong - but even if we are slow - still enough movements to get scalps of 5 -20 pips I am sure - in fact already made 18 pips off the EA this morning

EU

6 53am

So far up 10 pips off my scalp sell after 6 20 am

Will want to scalp buy still a bit lower - certainly above 72 - ideally 75 to 83 still

Lets see when all lines up

I am out this morning after 7 40 am and then back before the 9 30 am Pound news

Will try and get an hour in before Lunch and then 1 hr over lunchtime and maybe 2 hrs after 2 30 pm

That's the initial plan - all depends on the price action and the movements etc etc

EU - Set up for the Opens

EU

1 Min LR Chart

Bullish PS - but been a scalp sell under 0902 from 6 20/ 21 am - a key time

211778d1451890866-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-4116-am.png

Attachments

• EU - 4116 am.png
    EU - 4116 am.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 803
6 47am

Yen Crosses

Looks as though we have had a strong yen over the Asian session - UJ / EJ / GJ all suffered large price falls - GJ nearly 300 pips from the last trading day of 2015 and now under 176 00

EJ

7 09am

Lovely scalp sell on the Open at 7 00 am from 130 05

So far in 9 mins dropped 22 pips

Nice - that's what we want - suits my method to a tee

(y)

27 pips in 10 min sell scalp - on a Monday Morning pre London Open

Cannot grumble with that

Back for 7 30 am TW then off out

Good Morning F,

Hope you have a good weekend....Scanning pairs..found EA creating new high. A cross over of fastest 2 LR. Lets see.

Regards

Good Morning F,

Hope you have a good weekend....Scanning pairs..found EA creating new high. A cross over of fastest 2 LR. Lets see.

Regards

Morning Sun and happy new year

So far the 7 00 am scalp sell on the EJ as been my best scalp

EA and EU still in bullish PS - BUT watch time rules nexrt on interim highs and lows

Out in 10 mins or so - but will be back for 9 00 am UK time and then that next hr will be focusing more on Pound crosses for news at 9 30 am

Have a good day Sun - slow down - no rush - focus and GL

See you later

Regards

F

Morning Sun and happy new year

So far the 7 00 am scalp sell on the EJ as been my best scalp

EA and EU still in bullish PS - BUT watch time rules nexrt on interim highs and lows

Out in 10 mins or so - but will be back for 9 00 am UK time and then that next hr will be focusing more on Pound crosses for news at 9 30 am

Have a good day Sun - slow down - no rush - focus and GL

See you later

Regards

F

Happy New year you too..Today running with a limited net connection. So will not be able to post much here. But will trade full along with session rules & will share the result at the end of the day...

Good day you too,

Regards
Sun

the uj has been kind today .............Yen is the bull so you wait for usd to go south ...

like since 7am ish again

N

Attachments

• uj.JPG
    uj.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 84
  • uj 2.JPG
    uj 2.JPG
    71.8 KB · Views: 122
Status
Not open for further replies.