A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
yen has had a great day so far ........and the AUD.....lokking for then to deliver more buys ........lots of confusion elsewhere

looking at U/J sells and AU buys if usd fades now

usd fades but the AUD and Yen follow it down ..........see how GBP went north instead ?

Correlation matters :smart:

N

Attachments

• triple plays.JPG
    triple plays.JPG
    82.4 KB · Views: 76
2 06 pm was a scalp buy again on the EU

Only really going to sell EU more if we go under 0680 and 70 - otherwise scalp bullish for now

2 06 pm scalp buy on EA worth over 20 pips

showed Euro strength came in after the hr change

Noticed EJ scalp buy was first at 1 59 pm

Hope to be around for an hr or two after 3 15 pm next

GL

GU - Traffic Light sequence on scalp buy after 1 51 pm

GU

3 39pm

I have changed my colour coding on my LR's this last week to try and assist any students of the method on the importance of the mid range LR's

I have mentioned - the quick 2 or 3 are for scalps - mainly 3 -7 pip stuff and the 3 longer LR setting help work out bias and the LiTs areas

In between we also have mid range LR's that can be the real clues for 7 -25 + pip moves - in fact if the set up is correct then more than likely it favours 20 to 60 pip moves with maybe scalp pullbacks in between

The GU as provided a great example after a KT today

Here's the chart

206492d1447947690-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-191115-pm-tl.png

Attachments

• GU - 191115 pm TL.png
    GU - 191115 pm TL.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 616
yen has had a great day so far ........and the AUD.....lokking for then to deliver more buys ........lots of confusion elsewhere

looking at U/J sells and AU buys if usd fades now

Hi N

You said this comment before 2 00 pm UK time as well about GU rising

After then AU as risen over 40 pips - GU over 35 pips and the UJ fell over 30 pips

I hope you stayed with your view - even if only on partial stakes after initial scalps - that would have really made your day

(y)

Regards

F

Beast of the day - GA

GA

4 12pm

I must thank Andy 4444 for his post on his journal about buying the GA earlier on today for getting me to look more at this pair over the course of the day

In just over 6 hrs - this pairs been worth over 200 pips - yes 200 pips

Have I got 200 +pips off it ??- ............. NO

But have I made over 110 pips off it today ? ............... Yes

Check it out on my chart - its dropped over 135 pips in under 2 hrs - another beast like the GJ pair

This is why we have to be more than just scalpers

Yes get your scalp entry with tight stop etc - and then if you think its got "legs" leave a partial stake on it with stop in profit - and then try and manage it and add scalps to it when you can - PPND

Its a win/ win - ie no pressure and you either end up with just 2 or 3 pips profit - or 20 -30 pips - or even in some cases 200 -300+ pips

206502d1447949742-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ga-191115-pm.png

Attachments

• GA - 191115  pm.png
    GA - 191115 pm.png
    99.1 KB · Views: 1,065
GU - Part 2

GU

3 39pm

I have changed my colour coding on my LR's this last week to try and assist any students of the method on the importance of the mid range LR's

I have mentioned - the quick 2 or 3 are for scalps - mainly 3 -7 pip stuff and the 3 longer LR setting help work out bias and the LiTs areas

In between we also have mid range LR's that can be the real clues for 7 -25 + pip moves - in fact if the set up is correct then more than likely it favours 20 to 60 pip moves with maybe scalp pullbacks in between

The GU as provided a great example after a KT today

Here's the chart

206492d1447947690-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-191115-pm-tl.png

GU

4 45 pm

50+ pip higher up - the traffic light sequence as worked so far on mid range LR's

Latest chart

Compare

206518d1447951367-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-gu-191115-pm-tl-2.png

Attachments

• GU - 191115 pm TL 2.png
    GU - 191115 pm TL 2.png
    84.1 KB · Views: 592
Im very happy with first day of trying this system. Only traded EurUsd today.

Win rate: 62,5%
Number of trades: 16
Largest Loss: -2pips
Largest Win: 17,6pips
Total pips: 32,5
Commission equals 0,74pips. So -11,8pips for commission
Total pips after all cost 20,7 :)

I hope this is what is to come.

My biggest winner was at 15:07 gmt+1 at the crossing of LR475

Note to self, It isnt easy to trade when the two little terrorist are home + a one 5 week old. It is a must to find a quiet place so I can trade.

Thank you for your insight Mr. F

Best regards

Attachments

• cT_cs_3137130_EURUSD_2015-11-19_22-00-58.png
    cT_cs_3137130_EURUSD_2015-11-19_22-00-58.png
    52.3 KB · Views: 126
ive been trading the bounce on usd ......figuring it will hold hopefully for a while yet

Attachments

• trades on.JPG
    trades on.JPG
    100.2 KB · Views: 105
if you ignore the fickle usd then actually EA has been a solid sell today and just trade the selloffs when they come

6.39 and usd has come up 5 pips from bounce ..............i'm nervous ...........hopefully some more in tank .....lets see ...........if not I bail my EU sells and UCAD buys and go to the USD sell/G7 buy scenario..............i'm watching the aussies as a buy for usd sells

ive been trading the bounce on usd ......figuring it will hold hopefully for a while yet

so you can see the green usd is moving north still as hoped ..............whether my 2 other currencies are selling off is another story :sneaky:

Attachments

• trades.JPG
    trades.JPG
    94.4 KB · Views: 88
usd has only actually put about 3 pips on London so not exactly rockafella trading yet

NU at 6583 is a tempting bounce play for me now ....usd looks tired and NZD is overdue as a rebuy .....hmmmmmmm

usd has only actually put about 3 pips on London so not exactly rockafella trading yet

ok going to look to lock these in and let them run from earlier ..the bounce on USD is stll holding from earlier (y)

I need to take some far east calls in a minute ..........buying usd into these 2 is as good as any pairs recently

and E/A sells also as good as any

see you all later ..........:smart:

N

Attachments

• trades.JPG
    trades.JPG
    102.1 KB · Views: 121
ok out the door and usd bull is fading into 7am bar ...........locked in on profits ...........watch for a sell off here on usd .........

WOW............I really need to go but running these trades !!!!!!!1

Attachments

• ride.JPG
    ride.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 87
Status
Not open for further replies.