A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
LiTs explained?

Hi F,

Can you explain the LiTs method or point me to the area if you have all ready covered this. Also are you using your quicker LR inputs or running the original setup mentioned in previous posts?

Hi F,

Can you explain the LiTs method or point me to the area if you have all ready covered this. Also are you using your quicker LR inputs or running the original setup mentioned in previous posts?

Morning showtyne

Yes - no problem

I have covered it in detail during this last 2 weeks and will do you a link to the comments a bit later on this morning

My Longest LR atm is just under 500 - and this is maybe my key indicator along with the 2 others that are slightly quicker

Have a good week

Regards

F

Monday 19th October 2015 - Pre Open

Good Morning Guys

I hope you have had an enjoyable weekend and are ready to start all over again

Check out my time window template from last night - I will post it again this morning - its an aid to assist with your planning for the trading day

I have started it just before the European Open - even though there will be some mornings when I have started scalping from 6 00 or 6 09 am - ie this morning on the EA - I will add those to first hour figures on my own chart.

I will always try and get the LiTs areas out before the Opens - ideally anytime after 6 20 / 6 30 am

I have got some more new plans to introduce as well into this journal and they will come on board before November

All input on FX welcome - more calls - charts - ideas - questions - etc

Have a great day and week

Regards

F

6 36 AM

LiTs Areas for Monday AM Session

EU - 1342 - 1365

GU - 5423 - 5440

UJ - 119 10 - 119 40

UChf - 9500 - 9530

UCad - 2895 - 2925

AU - 7240 - 7270

EJ - 135 40 - 135 70

EA - 5550 - 5610

EA a star again F,
Moves like today you might have to start at 02.30 -))
Good luck

EA a star again F,
Moves like today you might have to start at 02.30 -))
Good luck

Morning Nick

I reckon the wife might not like that lol

The EA as been busy after 2 30 am this morning for the Asian session assisted by the Aussie Dollar large movement - and no news listed around that time ?

Hope you have already had a busy morning - the EA as already given me 31 pips fom after 6 00 am (y)

Have a great day Nick

Regards

F

Time Window Aid Template

I only started it for just before the European Open to cover the main part of the day up to after London Close

Please adjust it if using it to suit you in Excel - this one is not on excel as used for another purpose

202976d1445233596-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-time-window-template-oct-15.png

Attachments

• Time Window Template Oct 15.png
    Time Window Template Oct 15.png
    23.4 KB · Views: 551
6 50 am

Normal warning about any spikes at both Opens

I am out about 7 40 am for 30 mins so will miss LO start

Also notice no red news announcements today - and its a Monday - guess it might be quiet - but as always you never know in the game ;-)

6 58 am

EU update

Above its LiTs area and in a range from 1350 to 1380 - approx 30

Bullish above 1350/ 55 - but really needs above 1380 and 1400 to be holding scalp buys on longer

I have had 2 scalps on it so far - ( like EA ) after 6 00 and 6 30 am - In fact will have done my Daily Target including partials already before the first Open - but not money target

Need under 1347 and 40 to be holding the scalp sells on longer or taking new ones

Morning Liver and guys

Platform back up and running and working OK

Notice EU still not made over 1380 - so staying in the range for now

EA and GU both been nice scalp buys after 6 58 / 7 00 am this morning

Out in 10 mins and back after 8 15 am

morning all..........again I cant really scalp today as tied up on calls from 8am

so far I see a flat usd index off of Asians (below) .....net bear on London opening but not enough to get excited about so far ......I would be looking for challenges on the S/R levels at extremities of the range shown to get my scalps running .......

re other currencies ........(not shown)

CAD having a bad hair day so far for week..........selling in Asian and early London so far

Yen has had a great London so far ...........U/J the sell on the usd pair picks (not my bag)

Europeans net bull so for me the EU / GU buys are where I would be hunting unless conditions change

cheers gang .....good hunting :smart:
N

Attachments

• 10 pips.JPG
    10 pips.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 91
7.44am usd going a little bull now ...........I will wait for opp to resell it ..........candidates are Europeans for rebuys ...........

ok gotta scoot ...heres those opps coming

N

Attachments

• scalp buys coming on euroepans.JPG
    scalp buys coming on euroepans.JPG
    99.6 KB · Views: 98
I am not scalping today but I would have taken the eu buy.......see ?

Attachments

• boom.JPG
    boom.JPG
    99.7 KB · Views: 91
in fact both scalps offered fast pips .............even though the red GBP fell with the usd ........but because usd got sold off it doesn't matter (y)

BOOM :cool:

ok gang ......see you later ...........stuff to do :smart:

N

Attachments

• both gave pips.JPG
    both gave pips.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 67
and people say we don't live call ?.................spare me :p:cool::smart:

morning all..........again I cant really scalp today as tied up on calls from 8am

so far I see a flat usd index off of Asians (below) .....net bear on London opening but not enough to get excited about so far ......I would be looking for challenges on the S/R levels at extremities of the range shown to get my scalps running .......

re other currencies ........(not shown)

CAD having a bad hair day so far for week..........selling in Asian and early London so far

Yen has had a great London so far ...........U/J the sell on the usd pair picks (not my bag)

Europeans net bull so for me the EU / GU buys are where I would be hunting unless conditions change

cheers gang .....good hunting :smart:
N

yep......breach selling usd now ....see you all later

N

Attachments

• brech sells usd.JPG
    brech sells usd.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 66
Status
Not open for further replies.