A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well F you are still providing me super trades... out for 22, what a boss.

Free the east midlands one

Attachments

• cT_cs_7032061_EURAUD_2015-09-17_22-45-29.png
    cT_cs_7032061_EURAUD_2015-09-17_22-45-29.png
    71.1 KB · Views: 189
Doe you trade full time.

Not really, I run my business as well, a lot of calls etc and then some hours in the day and then will be travelling for a week or so but can trade on the road and I am in different time zones enabling me to trade UK hours mostly if I want.

You seem to be in tune with forex

Other than an odd punt, I really never traded fx until I came across F's thread.
I realised from reading other threads and forums that nutters don't have the number of posts or length of time that F had, so I took notice. The nutters usually get frustrated or blow up and then multi nic.

I watched and read bits for a while and his advanced calls really were good.
I eventually downloaded cTrader and put on the LR settings, asked the ever helpful F some more questions and it worked for me and has continued since and the points have been quite remarkable and I have great confidence in the method now.

It has surprised me that none of the alternates tried but then I guess it's easier to sit in your pyjamas at home and don't try and try to knock others. Shame but it's true.
GL

F has contacted me and asked me to pass on the following ( he has been banned, some say for defending himself, others say otherwise)

He will only stay on this forum up to a maximum of another two years. During that period he will be willing to take on 2 new students every month but they must be prepared to show statements that show continuity of trades, both demo and live.
Banned , that's what I thought , for how long? How about NVP ?

Banned , that's what I thought , for how long? How about NVP ?

I suspect all 3 is my guess.

As the alternative thread were able to speculate about bans and were not culled I do hope the same courtesy can be extended to me, or otherwise I will go all conspiracy theory.

It is a shame....

I suspect all 3 is my guess.

As the alternative thread were able to speculate about bans and were not culled I do hope the same courtesy can be extended to me, or otherwise I will go all conspiracy theory.

It is a shame....

its really a shame...MM is banned too.. I can't send him pm.
I am very confuse what is going on...??
When they will get back.:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
ban

its really a shame...MM is banned too.. I can't send him pm.
I am very confuse what is going on...??
When they will get back.:confused:
Just keep practicing , you already made a good progress. I'll do the same ....
Also if you have time Read Forexmospherian's other threads too , Devil is in the detail and Why I've been using LRs...

Last edited:
Hi guys

My understanding is that MM and F are banned

They will return earliest in first week October I think

I was banned for a week or so

My advice is to continue to practice and re read the threads that f started here at t2 win

One of the threads has the input from a trader called TRO. That's a good set of exchanges between f ans TRO as TRO is also a master programmer and they talk about exact settings and rules

I have worked with a lot of great programmers over the years and they really push you regarding the rules by which you trade

As you know I don't trade f, systems so I can't help much here re,your progress

Hang in there

Nvp

thanks for the welcome home guys ;).........good to be back !

the thread will be a little light until F and MM return .......sorry I do not trade the F system so am not qualified to help here ........as already mentioned just keep going and post anything you find that is a classic F pattern .....

thanks
N

meanwhile my favourite scalping currency the greenback is back ...........:cheesy:

the fed may have delayed any interest rate rises but look at why ..........greenback is virtually back to the high market crash values of 2008 when everyone fled to safety and the USD ..........

sure things got slack as the markets improved and summer 2011 had everyone trying to go to usa on holiday ...........but since then stronger and stronger ....and stronger !! :smart:

all hail the master currency :cool:

I am happy to trade her up and down on an intraday basis scalping .....but would never ever bet against her on the much higher timeframes ..........shes too damn strong

N

Attachments

• usd is back.JPG
    usd is back.JPG
    116.2 KB · Views: 112
Hi guys

My understanding is that MM and F are banned

They will return earliest in first week October I think

I was banned for a week or so

My advice is to continue to practice and re read the threads that f started here at t2 win

One of the threads has the input from a trader called TRO. That's a good set of exchanges between f ans TRO as TRO is also a master programmer and they talk about exact settings and rules

I have worked with a lot of great programmers over the years and they really push you regarding the rules by which you trade

As you know I don't trade f, systems so I can't help much here re,your progress

Hang in there

Nvp
Welcome back NVP , we missed you alongside other good members of this little community. Thanks for your help "the other day".
I remember TRO , he asked good questions , got good answers , worth to re read it.

Agreed ......TRO has contributed and helped a lot of traders along the way in many forums

Me included
N

TRO has always done his own thing......check him out on youtube .......not the standard profile for a trader !!

N

Canaries a little wet yesterday but ok today :cool:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 117
Hey all

I think F will be Around again shortly......I know,he's been as busy as ever whilst away so,will be good to catch up,with him here

N

Status
Not open for further replies.