A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will pop back in later on tonight

Hope its been a good day and week for you

If not - don't worry - have 100% confidence the method works - but like most things takes time to get there and develop new skills etc

Anyone who can fully make my method work in under 4 -6 months would either be already highly skilled at scalping - or had easy sessions etc. Today was not that easy - but there were enought good opportunities to make great pips etc

Enjoy the Weekend

Regards

F

EU - Friday 11th Sept 2015 - My day with this pair

LiTs Areas for main Key pairs

6 37 am

EU 1267 - 1284 ish

( 6 56am ) i am still very bullish on EU / EA pairs though - but with silly hr next - I am sure we should get some play

( 7 11am ) EU

1 min chart

Bias bullish still above 1275 and 1285

199840d1441960034-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-110915-am.png

EU

Approx just coming up to 11 00 am

EU came out my bull bias off LiTs afer 10 30 am and second time under 1280 and 75

From then on its been a sell with supports now at 1260 area and under there 1240

Now thats interesting MM

I dont think its too bad a morning at all

Nice moves at some good times

Last nice scalp buy on EA and EU at 10 52 am

EA moved back up 30 pips and EU - as you might guess only 11 pips

As long as you scalp with time etc - then its not bad at all

(y)

EU

11 15 AM

Any bounces on EU back up - need to stay under 1285/90 area - to remain in bearish bias

Lot of R's from 75 to 85 to overcome

Under 1260 supports then really 1240 - but time rules now

EU

12 02 PM

Notice the devil in the detail clues on the EU

ie low at 1260 at 10 52 am - then a HL at 11 44 am at 61 and time rules etc and also Swissy peaking at 11 39 am

So Uchf falls 22 pips and so far EU risen so far just 12 pips

( 1 09 pm) Hi N

i have been scalp buying EU again

I know it needs over 1280/85 to stay with buys - but then thats still 25 -30 pip up from low for now

i need back under 57 and 50 to hold scalp sells on again

GL for US session and news in 20 mins

( 1 29 pm ) I just want to buy EU above 1260 /62

But

with red news - as we know anything can happen and be set up

GL

1 33 pm

EU

The session PS atm is bearish under 1280 - but the LRs want price to rise

We need over 1280 /85 to buy more for 1300 again

I am off out in 5 mins so still my partials in profit at EU hits 77

GL guys

Need under 60 and 50 to look really at selling EU more down to 1240 or 1220 area

See you later

EU

4 28 pm

Updated chart

199922d1441985286-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-110915pm.png

EU

Updated chart of the day

Note the LiTs area - that was given out pre 7 00 am Opens

I looked upon the EU being bullish above the LiTs

That did not stop me scalp selling when we were under 1275 and 1260 - but above 1276 /80 etc - then I favoured scalp buying more

No Hindsight Intraday Trading on the EU - my method gives me a clear plan and generally always works - I will never get a 100% win ratio on 100's or 1000's of trades - but as long as I keep to my rules and are disciplined - then on the EU the bad scalps dont go over 5 pips ( had a couple yesterday pulled at minus 2 and minus 3 pips) and the winners are anything from 3 pips to 30 pips to 300 + pips - all depending on the amount of partials left with stop in profit that dont get taken out.

Yesterday I could afford to stick buys on above 1260/62 with stops just in 2 pips of profits - and add above 1280 and 1300 and over 1315 and 1330 + - and later on in the day move the stops further into larger profits - with no worry or stress etc etc

This chart is on a 2 min frame - I cannot cover the whole day on a tick or 1 min chart - so this the nearest to the others in terms of accuracy

199960d1442043249-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-full-day-110915.png

Attachments

• EU - Full Day 110915.png
    EU - Full Day 110915.png
    109.9 KB · Views: 1,349
Will pop back in later on tonight

Hope its been a good day and week for you

If not - don't worry - have 100% confidence the method works - but like most things takes time to get there and develop new skills etc

Anyone who can fully make my method work in under 4 -6 months would either be already highly skilled at scalping - or had easy sessions etc. Today was not that easy - but there were enought good opportunities to make great pips etc

Enjoy the Weekend

Regards

F

have a good one guys
N

this was my era for spotty teenage angst...god help me !!

N

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=8&v=bq4ZMKqWk80

I was in my early 20's when I took my girlfriend to watch "SNF" at the Odeon Cinema at Marble Arch London

I was a mod in my teen years - the Lambretta 225 sx and loved northern soul - visiting Wigan / Stoke and Manchester discos as well as my local clubs such as Barberallas in Birmingham etc

Early 20's more into motown and soul and now forty years later my 2 kids have got me more into modern funk and garage music - as well as even Rap. - I love Eninem etc and even a lot of other modern stuff like Jess Glynne and the Rudimentals

Listen to the lyrics on this track - N and MM - this should be the threads theme tune - what a lovely problem ie - "too much money in the bank" lol

Hello F & Co,

Its been a while since I posted on T2W and conversed with the intraday scalping crew. I moved from the UK to the US and had kids all in a short space of time so been very busy for the last few months.

I used to follow F's older thread and scalp the FX markets, with mixed results. Consistency was lacking with my trading and I was up and down all the time. I took some time off from the markets, studied various methods and tried to find the causes for my inconsistent results. I'll be frank, turns out I couldn't read price or understand what caused price to move. I relied heavily on indicators for the answer which hampered my trading. Lance Beggs E-book and a guy called Mike reeds E-book helped me and also the hours of chat and trading with the old F thread.

Both books helps me understand price action and the need for tight stops and aggressive trade management. Its all stuff F teaches right here on the forum. I needed to take time out to understand this and get to grips with my own trading.

My trading now consists of scalping the US futures markets. It works best for me as i'm -8 GMT now, just trading the new york session. I use a 1min chart for execution, 5min for trade bias and 30min for my support and resistance framework. I also use the NYSE $Tick data which helps with divergence and over bought/over sold signals. Its an internal market indicator and not based on price, just the number of stock bought/sold on an up or down tick at the NYSE.

Don't want to take away from the Thread being FX based so posted on a wknd. I'll actively follow the thread and also post a few charts now and again if I see anything of interest.

Take care guys have a great wknd and good trading to you all.
JR

For you F
Funny was always a favourite of mine but in Russian as you see here, thankfully I understand most of it -)

Hello F & Co,

Its been a while since I posted on T2W and conversed with the intraday scalping crew. I moved from the UK to the US and had kids all in a short space of time so been very busy for the last few months.

I used to follow F's older thread and scalp the FX markets, with mixed results. Consistency was lacking with my trading and I was up and down all the time. I took some time off from the markets, studied various methods and tried to find the causes for my inconsistent results. I'll be frank, turns out I couldn't read price or understand what caused price to move. I relied heavily on indicators for the answer which hampered my trading. Lance Beggs E-book and a guy called Mike reeds E-book helped me and also the hours of chat and trading with the old F thread.

Both books helps me understand price action and the need for tight stops and aggressive trade management. Its all stuff F teaches right here on the forum. I needed to take time out to understand this and get to grips with my own trading.

My trading now consists of scalping the US futures markets. It works best for me as i'm -8 GMT now, just trading the new york session. I use a 1min chart for execution, 5min for trade bias and 30min for my support and resistance framework. I also use the NYSE $Tick data which helps with divergence and over bought/over sold signals. Its an internal market indicator and not based on price, just the number of stock bought/sold on an up or down tick at the NYSE.

Don't want to take away from the Thread being FX based so posted on a wknd. I'll actively follow the thread and also post a few charts now and again if I see anything of interest.

JR

Hi JR

interesting post............i'm a big fan of both of the guys mentioned (lance was kind enough to help me a few years back with adapting my strengthmeter approach more towards scalping) and I really support your methodology for trading the index..........

respect (y)
N

jees dude .............are you a closet rocker ? :p

well in my youth yes, went to Hammersmith Odeon ALOT. then got into a wide variety of music , even taking in extremes like eat static.
now, if i had to choose, i would say that at the bootm of it all, for me, it does not get better than the spirit of the music in the link below

EU

Updated chart of the day

Note the LiTs area - that was given out pre 7 00 am Opens

I looked upon the EU being bullish above the LiTs

That did not stop me scalp selling when we were under 1275 and 1260 - but above 1276 /80 etc - then I favoured scalp buying more

No Hindsight Intraday Trading on the EU - my method gives me a clear plan and generally always works - I will never get a 100% win ratio on 100's or 1000's of trades - but as long as I keep to my rules and are disciplined - then on the EU the bad scalps dont go over 5 pips ( had a couple yesterday pulled at minus 2 and minus 3 pips) and the winners are anything from 3 pips to 30 pips to 300 + pips - all depending on the amount of partials left with stop in profit that dont get taken out.

Yesterday I could afford to stick buys on above 1260/62 with stops just in 2 pips of profits - and add above 1280 and 1300 and over 1315 and 1330 + - and later on in the day move the stops further into larger profits - with no worry or stress etc etc

This chart is on a 2 min frame - I cannot cover the whole day on a tick or 1 min chart - so this the nearest to the others in terms of accuracy

199960d1442043249-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-eu-full-day-110915.png

This is a very importand post imo and deserves reading several imes. This is what i need to get better at next and what i have not been doing as well as i should. its the bigger picture that will allow me to get more off each trade rather than taking 70% too early

Hello F & Co,

JR

I have so much respect for Mr Beggs. You wont go wrong there!

For you F
Funny was always a favourite of mine but in Russian as you see here, thankfully I understand most of it -)

wow the Russian language sounds so good in music! impact similar to rapping in french which also knocks my socks off

Status
Not open for further replies.