A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sir Gissachance

116 148
Gissa,

I have never heard of positive contempt by the way. If one has bewilderment whilst finding it difficult to chew down the self proclaimed postulations of one who types in caps, a child's code and green along with displays of arrogance without substantiation, then that should not be confused with a lack of civility.

In place of your self proclaimed greatness could be some rationale or actual results or even just an explanation of a trade. Not the periodic chest beating of a man who seems to crave the adulation of others whilst making no effort to engage in a mature or meaningful way with them.

People have a right to question what is written and if you wish to put out some of your wonderful trades in a less than subtle effort to gain members to your own website then at least don't be surprised when people may have a query in relation to your claims.

As I started out with a simple riposte to yet another of your claims to large pip numbers trades that you expect to pass without critique or comment from a group that actually you hold contempt for and then your constant slights directed at other members of the forum who cannot defend themselves in this thread.

I have enjoyed my journey in fx with F to this point, however, your insufferable swank displayed here does not enhance anything that members have come here for. I think it is safe to say you can hold back the K.R.A.K.E.N. as it did not save you from a 550 point downswing and I doubt other followers are rushing to the forum in the hope that the teasing has ended and at last it is unleashed on the lowly T2W site.

That will teach everyone else not to question any of your pips counts, as real trades are not even in your lexicon. Why to expect any better is entirely a mistake on my part.

Dear NickBK,

This is rather unfortunate and is such a disappointment to see that you continue to post more of the same level of accusation, interpretation, communications and further shared insights to your psyche.
I know that I did mention "Walk with me awhile" and this was not meant to be read as "stalk me for awhile" by you. Although I will take that as a type of flattery in a similar way to mimicking.
Furthermore, I cannot help it if you saw the GU alerts in real time and they upset you for a few days as the market instantly reacted and continued to tank. Everything else you have mentioned belongs inside your own mind and thank you for sharing it so colourfully. Glad to see I am not the only one who puts colour into text.
However, in the spirit of sharing, I suppose with this level of Trading knowledge, observational skills and general all round ability, you are fully aware that the letter "F" you used in the aforementioned, and or the name "F" actually stands for a word invented and used by me? Namely ForeXmospherian.
That would surely prove your E.Y.E.S. software is always fully engaged and down loads easily to B.R.A.I.N.S. hard drive. Great work NickBK.
Matthew 7:6 works here as well as John 8:32.

Peace and Blessings to All.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Reactions: counter_violent

NickBk

Experienced member
1,915 500
This has stopped being weird.
It is now bizarre.

Whens FxMo coming back?

Perhaps he never left :cheesy:

''However, in the spirit of sharing, I suppose with this level of Trading knowledge, observational skills and general all round ability, you are fully aware that the letter "F" you used in the aforementioned, and or the name "F" actually stands for a word invented and used by me? Namely ForeXmospherian.''

Using my E.Y.E.S and B.R.A.I.N. Gissa that is the closest to a live call we got from you so far.

Last edited:

NickBk

Experienced member
1,915 500
Anyone notice how GU is up 300 pips since last evening around a brag post time?

Guess all the partials are in the pan as nothing gets closed out here.

Maybe lay low and come back and we might have forgotten, more likely return and type in a nonsensical way and we may just not remember.

NickBk

Experienced member
1,915 500
Anyone notice how GU is up 300 pips since last evening around a brag post time?

Guess all the partials are in the pan as nothing gets closed out here.

Maybe lay low and come back and we might have forgotten, more likely return and type in a nonsensical way and we may just not remember.

350 just about!

Sir Gissachance

116 148
350 just about!

Dear NickBK,

Thank you for continually sharing your thoughts and repeatedly hiding behind the disguise of "we" the people or group and so on. Disappointing to see that you are compelled to place yourself amongst an imaginary herd, giving you a false sense of security and an emotional scaffolding for support. It is also disappointing to see your fears and greed displayed and then exposed in this same way.
However, unnecessary to act out because already revealed and mentioned several posts ago.

Just wondering if the name NickBK stands for Nick Burger King and if so, am surprised the company give you this much time away from the grill. Meanwhile your burgers are on fire and the rest of us have been releasing the K.R.A.K.E.N. to make the pips and not Chips elsewhere.
Will seriously consider posting the K.R.A.K.E.N. on this thread now, do not go away, remember to turn down the grill and stay right there. K.R.A.K.E.N. will follow after a short break. Keep your E.Y.E.S. software both on the screen and on the clock and hopefully your B.R.A.I.N.S. hardware will not crash too soon again.
7:6

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Reactions: counter_violent

NickBk

Experienced member
1,915 500
Nice post.

So I start out querying your mega pip claims and a valid question on pullbacks and as usual any person who does not swallow it whole gets disparaged here.

You did not supply any explanation, let alone an adequate one for the 550 pip slippage instead we got yet another sermon on basically nothing and of course only your vivid imagination to back up your assertions.

You come to the thread with loosely veiled adverts for your own site, which I hope goes better and you do not need to spam a forum you despise. You make comments that you, no doubt think are clever and in reality you come across as obtuse and perhaps not the full shilling.

You can congratulate yourself after your last post as you have added childish to your many attributes.

If it offends you that people question your posts then that's hardly my fault, it should have been foretold to a clairvoyant like yourself.

Reactions: hhiusa

Sir Gissachance

116 148
Nice post.

So I start out querying your mega pip claims and a valid question on pullbacks and as usual any person who does not swallow it whole gets disparaged here.

You did not supply any explanation, let alone an adequate one for the 550 pip slippage instead we got yet another sermon on basically nothing and of course only your vivid imagination to back up your assertions.

You come to the thread with loosely veiled adverts for your own site, which I hope goes better and you do not need to spam a forum you despise. You make comments that you, no doubt think are clever and in reality you come across as obtuse and perhaps not the full shilling.

You can congratulate yourself after your last post as you have added childish to your many attributes.

If it offends you that people question your posts then that's hardly my fault, it should have been foretold to a clairvoyant like yourself.

Dear NickBK,

Thank you for posting what could be seen as a delusional summary of events and for now portraying yourself as a peoples martyr along with more of the same malicious humour.
You are strangely oblivious to the notion that I read EPR in the markets and in people, whom strangely form the sentiment of the markets. Trading and the Wisdom of the Crowd, you might say. The suggestion could be to brush up on your approach and comms if you want to walk with me for awhile.
I would also suggest reviewing the two paragraphs in the previous message, just maybe there might be hidden messages for trading the markets, naturally excluding the banter of course.
Hopefully you can now move forwards and leave the past behind, but that is your own choice. However and most respectfully be reminded that nothing is received upon demand.
Unless, it is the K.R.A.K.E.N. who is doing the asking of course.

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:

trendie

Legendary member
6,858 1,416
Amongst the high-profile hand-bag fighting in green crayons, I wonder if we have overlooked S.U.N.1.1 in all of this.

The litmus test of FxMos methodology would be if sun11 has felt she has genuinely learned anything of value, or that every time some error is made, a new reason for her losses is concocted, leaving her just as far away from consistency as ever.

I quite liked this thread when FxMo was driving it, but felt sun11 was being made to focus on tight entries, rather than firstly to grasp direction first.
I am no mentor, but I would have thought building confidence in getting the direction right would come first, followed by improving the entries incrementally, once the confidence was built up.
(teach the student to hit the target consistently first, then fine-tune them to hitting bulls-eyes)

Anyway....
It seems like we may never know.
I can't see how this thread can be be brought on track, unless the K.R.A.K.E.N. and the 31 pairs is unveiled, as Sir G has intimated.

Sir Gissachance

116 148
Amongst the high-profile hand-bag fighting in green crayons, I wonder if we have overlooked S.U.N.1.1 in all of this.

The litmus test of FxMos methodology would be if sun11 has felt she has genuinely learned anything of value, or that every time some error is made, a new reason for her losses is concocted, leaving her just as far away from consistency as ever.

I quite liked this thread when FxMo was driving it, but felt sun11 was being made to focus on tight entries, rather than firstly to grasp direction first.
I am no mentor, but I would have thought building confidence in getting the direction right would come first, followed by improving the entries incrementally, once the confidence was built up.
(teach the student to hit the target consistently first, then fine-tune them to hitting bulls-eyes)

Anyway....
It seems like we may never know.
I can't see how this thread can be be brought on track, unless the K.R.A.K.E.N. and the 31 pairs is unveiled, as Sir G has intimated.

Dear trendie,

Some valid points raised by you and will support the notion that Forexmospherian will bring this post live on return.

Some further information about the K.R.A.K.E.N.
Analyses 5 Time Frames from Daily to M1 with the addition of CBA for the week. CBA in brief is Crystal Ball Analysis using a mathematical forecast. The K.R.A.K.E.N. parameters are set in stone by strict parameters.
31 Pairs 155 Charts plus 31 Forecasts. Making it quite a large document to upload.

FPA is then utilized. Looking further than the K.R.A.K.E.N. with once again a set of strict mathematical parameters, 5 Second to 1/10th Sec. FPA again is created in a document. 31 pairs and 93 Charts with an additional FPA CBA of 31 Forecasts.

Example:
Kraken EURUSD CBA = Positive
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Pos

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

sun11

Experienced member
1,474 337
Example:
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Pos

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Morning Sir G..

Its not my method...but out of general curiosity , EURUSD long term forecast is +ve...Now 5sec, 1sec is negative....So if you need to enter bullish, you enter on this time frame on correction...is it like that...? multiple time frame analysis...

Regards

Sir Gissachance

116 148
Morning Sir G..

Its not my method...but out of general curiosity , EURUSD long term forecast is +ve...Now 5sec, 1sec is negative....So if you need to enter bullish, you enter on this time frame on correction...is it like that...? multiple time frame analysis...

Regards

Dear sun11,

Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

As you are probably aware the Kraken printed CBA Pos EU for some time.
You may or may not of seen my recent M5 chart = 3B plus MC plus DC plus EPR SYM. Line data for M5 = H/S and is where Bear stops are currently sighted. The Kraken currently prints Pos M5. I am hold EU long 110 pips.

I think a good understanding of Fractal would be handy as this is Advanced Techs.
Each TF can offer a potential Trade in either direction. Versus correlate TF's in order to travel with Kraken CBA.
Updated FPA
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Neg

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Last edited:
Reactions: sun11

Sir Gissachance

116 148
Dear sun11,

Good to hear from you and hope all is well.

As you are probably aware the Kraken printed CBA Pos EU for some time.
You may or may not of seen my recent M5 chart = 3B plus MC plus DC plus EPR SYM. Line data for M5 = H/S and is where Bear stops are currently sighted. The Kraken currently prints Pos M5. I am hold EU long 110 pips.

I think a good understanding of Fractal would be handy as this is Advanced Techs.
Each TF can offer a potential Trade in either direction. Versus correlate TF's in order to travel with Kraken CBA.
Updated FPA
FPA EURUSD CBA = Pos
FPA EURUSD 5 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 1 Sec = Neg
FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec = Neg

Best Regards,
Sir Gissachance (PPND)

Example Update FPA EURUSD 0.1 Sec reads Pos ( 3B plus MC)
Everything else as above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock