A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon everybody, i am today in loss. But currently with EU & EA buy trade.

Hi Sun

Was going to start again after 2 00 pm for a couple of hours and wondered how you was going on

2 quick questions

whats you net position so far today ?

How many trades have you taken and approx. win ratio ?

I notice you were buying the EA and EU - ideally when though as EJ was a great sell after 1 22 pm UK time and already dropped 16 pips

Lets get an update and the I might be able to assist etc

Regards

Peter

Hi Sun

Was going to start again after 2 00 pm for a couple of hours and wondered how you was going on

2 quick questions

whats you net position so far today ?

How many trades have you taken and approx. win ratio ?

I notice you were buying the EA and EU - ideally when though as EJ was a great sell after 1 22 pm UK time and already dropped 16 pips

Lets get an update and the I might be able to assist etc

Regards

Peter

Hi Peter,

I posted the day results on my thread. Daily Pl +5
Win rate 65+%, no of trades: 29

I missed the EJ as i was trading with EA. Focusing on that pair, also correlating with EU.

Tomorrow will start fresh again. Today some of trade loss on single trade was around 10 with EA. But later i managed to get back into BE.

Hope you have set up your mt5.

I am out today...
Have a nice day...:)

Regards
SUN

EU - Update for US session

EU

11 11 am

Now got over 1215 but not 22 yet

A real teaser going on - still scalp bullish above 1203 for now

I cannot trust it for now - so only have 30% on the buy atm

As you know the EU is the most manipulated FX pair - as it as the most money go through it

If we get over 1222 and 1237 - that would be very encouraging to hold the buys on

Under 1203 and 1190 - all would change again - ie scalp sells

EU

Midday update

We dropped from 1221 and supports held and last 10 mins we have bounced back up and now made a new high over 1221

Manipulation at its finest - ie fry bears for now ;-)

We need to stay above 1215 and then make over 1230 and 37 and next point to says we will try higher is over 1245

If we go under 1214 and 1207 and 1203 - be in scalp sells

EU

1 42 PM

So far 1276 and another scalp buy after 1 31pm

I think Sun's finished - shame - she missed a busy hour atm

Hi Peter,

I posted the day results on my thread. Daily Pl +5
Win rate 65+%, no of trades: 29

I missed the EJ as i was trading with EA. Focusing on that pair, also correlating with EU.

Tomorrow will start fresh again. Today some of trade loss on single trade was around 10 with EA. But later i managed to get back into BE.

Hope you have set up your mt5.

I am out today...
Have a nice day...:)

Regards
SUN

Hi Sun

That's good - at least you ended up in the black - so pleased for you

EU just gone up to 1278 atm after 1 31 pm - shame you missed that one - but well done with the EA

I am pleased you are feeling more in control

Maybe 15 to 25 trades a day is OK for you - but when you do have say 7 winners in a row first thing then maybe - you don't need to take more that 10 trades for the session

I personally find day after day 25 -30+ trades is too tiring and my comfort level is 10 to 20 - with average days under 14 trades if I catch a few runners

Enjoy your afternoon / evening and catch up more tomorrow

Regards

Peter

Just before 2 00 pm - Eu makes 1300 and then does a pullback

Need to stay above 1280 / 82 next to look at more buys

Excellent - that's confidence for you

(y)

Ps - don't lose it next though lol

Seriously you are a true mentor, you understand me very well.

I did took the next trade lost -5 pips. But then i took the buy trade too..also the sell trade too from 96.

I saw two upcoming resistance at 89 & 97. So i trade around those level. My pl is now +22. But i will not greed more. Now seriously leaving..:p

This is my EU trade in this hour.
EU.png

Last edited:
Just before 2 00 pm - Eu makes 1300 and then does a pullback

Need to stay above 1280 / 82 next to look at more buys

EU

2 09 pm

We had a LH at 1296 after a high of 1300

We need to see under 1280 and 1275 to get the LH and LL price action sequence

If we stay above 75 and 80 - we could still try over 96 and 1300 - all down to the tricks played next

Keep an eye on the time as well on high etc

Seriously you are a true mentor, you understand me very well.

I did took the next trade lost -5 pips. But then i took the buy trade too..also the sell trade too from 96.

I saw to upcoming resistance at 89 & 97. So i trade around those level. My pl is now +22. But i will not greed more. Now seriously leaving..:p

This is my EU trade in this hour.
View attachment 217452

Thank you Sun - and well done

I reckon I am a better trader than tutor or mentor - but I have got empathy - because I have been there before and suffered with so many traits you have also had on your journey so far

Even today - I can trade comfortably under say 6 lots a pip - put me on 20+ lots and I might just change completely and lose my mojo and end up totally out of syn ce etc.

Ok I am sure I could get over it - but at my age nowadays and close to retirement - I will stay in my comfort level

Well Done at making a total of 22 pips

You are proving to yourself - you CAN DO IT !!!1

Delighted for you

(y)

EJ - Scalping set ups at 2 00 pm - sell and a buy on t4 tick

EJ

I have focused on the EU last 35 mins with it making 1300 so far

The EJ as been OK today - ( mainly due to what happened with the yen etc ) and I have 2 great scalp set ups on the ctrader t4 from 1 59 pm / 2 00 pm - and then a scalp buy from 2 09 / 10 pm - ie Key times

Here's my chart

217458d1455028158-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-9216-scalping-set-up-after-2-00-pm-t4-tick.png

The scalp sell dropped 17 pips in under 4 mins

The scalp buy is so far up 25 pips in 17 mins

Sounds really quick - it is if you are used to anny charts over 15 mins etc - but after a few months on a 1 min - it gets slow and then to speed you up - get on a tick chart

I am no longer an out and out scalper - I just want great entries etc to then catch moves over 7 -25 pip + - not so keen just scalping away fror 1 to 5 pips - its too tiring etc etc

Attachments

• EJ - 9216 - SCALPING set up after 2 00 pm on t4 tick.png
    EJ - 9216 - SCALPING set up after 2 00 pm on t4 tick.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 412
EU

2 09 pm

We had a LH at 1296 after a high of 1300

We need to see under 1280 and 1275 to get the LH and LL price action sequence

If we stay above 75 and 80 - we could still try over 96 and 1300 - all down to the tricks played next

Keep an eye on the time as well on high etc

EU

Gone over 30+ mins with a lower High again and now under 1280 and 75 and bouncing at 69

When it gets too easy its time for a break - otherwise I will get too cocky and end up putting larger stakes on - and then having 3 consecutive losses ;-)

Time for a break

See you next hr

3 45 pm

EU just made another new high - after staying over 1260 support area

Above 82/85 area its still a scalp buy and maybe we need to see next over 1315 to stay with buys

Done well on EJ as well - markets been kind to me this afternoon

3 56pm

GU

Missed out on GU buy from after 3 30 / 39 pm - was focusing on other pairs

Its gone up 55 pips in under 30 mins - that's a strong pound move for sure

3 45 pm

EU just made another new high - after staying over 1260 support area

Above 82/85 area its still a scalp buy and maybe we need to see next over 1315 to stay with buys

Done well on EJ as well - markets been kind to me this afternoon

EU

4 12 PM

Above 1315 and so far 1324 before the pullback

Its fast action - we need to stay above 1305 now to look at more buys

Status
Not open for further replies.