A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
You missed my post. where i shared about the lits area of EU & GU.
I took 2 EU trade ealier on buy side as i thought it was bullish. But failed.
Next I was waiting to buy form lits on GU at 4253. That one moved only 2 pips on my favor & loss -5 pips.

Currently there is sell below 4248. That should get stopped soon. Even it fall then maximum 4241.

Ok I got stopped out on my sell trade too -10 pips total daily pl -22.
Out for the day.
Happy trading.

hey all

well yen has staed ok bull so made money there ..cAd has sold a little ......pips there

picked up a fast GBP buy in last 15-20 mns .she finally moved

usd bull and recently bear .........hence been happy to play it either way .....still has moved now more than 2-3 pips north / south since 7am bar so ususal flatliner

have a good day
N

Ok I got stopped out on my sell trade too -10 pips total daily pl -22.
Out for the day.
Happy trading.

Morning Sun

Just seen your posts

minus 10 on EU scalps - what went wrong with such a big loss ??

Also I really think we need you to stop scalping atm without my help - unfortunately - your timings and understandings atm are not correct for scalping - and so its just frustrating you more

The EU was ascalp sell after 7 20 / 21 am on time and under high at 52

Its is a bullish PS above 0830 for sure - but its testing both ways for astart as its play time with the Opens

I do need to have a few hrs with you - even if on demo - to get you back on course Sun - but to suit you later on - or tomorrow - when ever you feel ready etc

Regards

F

7 50am

Full turn on GU

It dropped to 45 and now trying to test high again

Whilst GU tries to turn up - euro crosses lose bullish bias - total manipulation going on pre LO

Euro and GBP are both net Bull Asian and now more recently London..........naturally though a lot of correlation changes at 1 min / tic levels though :smart:

N

Also can I say Sun - maybe the EU is not for you over the opens - its played with too much normally and slow etc -

From say 6 to 7 30 am - its OK - from after 7 30 to 8 30 am - trick play time normally

Also can I say Sun - maybe the EU is not for you over the opens - its played with too much normally and slow etc -

From say 6 to 7 30 am - its OK - from after 7 30 to 8 30 am - trick play time normally

its all about correlation gang.........they have both been mainly Bull from 7am bar .....thatly kill you re trying to scalp it much

Euro and GBP are both net Bull Asian and now more recently London..........naturally though a lot of correlation changes at 1 min / tic levels though :smart:

N

I would agree - they are both still in a bull PS for am - atm

But play resulted in EU dropping over 10 pips and GU what 18 + pips before going back into bull bias again

ok as I leave the CAd keeps getting sold off more and more ...........its nearly 80 pips off asian and now 50 pips down london

Sell

ok late for meeting .......................Grrrrrrrrrr

N

Morning Sun

Just seen your posts

minus 10 on EU scalps - what went wrong with such a big loss ??

Also I really think we need you to stop scalping atm without my help - unfortunately - your timings and understandings atm are not correct for scalping - and so its just frustrating you more

The EU was ascalp sell after 7 20 / 21 am on time and under high at 52

Its is a bullish PS above 0830 for sure - but its testing both ways for astart as its play time with the Opens

I do need to have a few hrs with you - even if on demo - to get you back on course Sun - but to suit you later on - or tomorrow - when ever you feel ready etc

Regards

F

It was on GU. That -10 pips loss on GU.
I had 2 trades with EU & 2 trades with GU. Total -22 just with 4 trades.

If possible can u please check my lits are were correct or not. I cause so far I have seen during the EO. Both of them were above Lits.

Thank you
Regards

I would agree - they are both still in a bull PS for am - atm

But play resulted in EU dropping over 10 pips and GU what 18 + pips before going back into bull bias again

yep .........the variations on supposedly Correlated currencies is where I tend not to delve in my Scalping.....try to focus on obvious bull vs bear currencies :smart:

Hi Good morning,

Today My lits areas: GU: 4253-4227 , its bullihsh. But it happened ealier. Now need to look for a place to enter with 5-6 pips sl.

EU lits: 834-815, Market already moved higher.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Happy Trading

This was my 1st post.

Sun

Can you see how much the EU as been played with compared to say the EJ this morning

EJ easy after 7 09 am and under 60 and 55 - a sell

EU - in bull bias PS - but both ways in the range atm

EU not easy and so slow really

Back after 8 50 am

t

This was my 1st post.

Sorry Sun - just did not see it - we must have gone on to another page etc as was busy with N and myself commenting and first one o yours I saw I replied -

My fault and sorry could not have advised you before you entered

Back after 8 50 am

Sun

Can you see how much the EU as been played with compared to say the EJ this morning

EJ easy after 7 09 am and under 60 and 55 - a sell

EU - in bull bias PS - but both ways in the range atm

EU not easy and so slow really

Back after 8 50 am

How do I know that in advance? When I entered EU it was normal.:confused:

Sorry Sun - just did not see it - we must have gone on to another page etc as was busy with N and myself commenting and first one o yours I saw I replied -

My fault and sorry could not have advised you before you entered

Back after 8 50 am

That's ok..no problem.
See u...

EJ - Monday AM over Opens

Morning all

Approx 7 03 am ish

Agree with N - EJ for me was a buy just after 6 50 am this morning from 131 54 - but its got R's at 65 to 70 area and supports 45 to 49 area - so a range atm

Out over London Open hr for only about 30 mins or so

UK Pound red news at 9 30 am as well this morning so will check out Pound crosses a bit later

Have a good day and all FX input and comments welcome

Regards

F

EJ

cLEAR scalp sell from 7 30 am at 131 55 - key time and nice cross ove
r

EJ

9 00am Update

Started off bullish but after EO hit R area and turned

Dropped down over 30 pips

Advised to look for scalp buys above support area and happened whilst I was out

This is my chart

Note trendlines Sun - always go with tight one first though as they can help give you clues with Lrs for direction change

216224d1454317532-master-class-fx-intraday-trading-f-co-ej-1216-am.png

Attachments

• EJ - 1216 am.png
    EJ - 1216 am.png
    96.4 KB · Views: 767
Status
Not open for further replies.