A Master Class in FX Intraday Trading by F & Co

Status
Not open for further replies.
EA

7 43am

We have had a low hold over 30+ mins - and it was also a double bottom at 5388

After 7 30 am - it was then just a scalp buy on the EA- any price over 5390

We need to see above 52 and 55 to stay with buys though

now the UCAD is retracing ................sure ive missed some pips but I really prefer to bounce buy the CAD in a minute ..........need usd to fade as well

waiting for ucad sell - but that's just me

I have it in a bearish price structure under 4280

The low as held well over 30 mins at 4240 area - so for now for me its in a range from say 4240 to 82/85

a lot of recycling going on

CAd has dumped from its bull postion 20 mins ago .........missed it so far (as posted here earlier)

GBP still a strong buy
yen reversing into a buy

all change so I have to pick some ALPHA currencies and go with them

usd ranging now again from bull trend

N

I have a GU trade holding from 4236.
How far do you think it might rise ?

Morning Sun

GU

First important part - the GU is bullish and in a bullish PS above 4220

However - until it breaks above 4245 and 50 - we could just be in a 25 -30 pip range

TL wise I need it to stay above 4222 to scalp buy again - but would only hold buys on then if we go above 4250 +

Under 4220 - set up changes

i would not speculate on targets until we try over first R for now

GL and will go through some pairs with you this morning over next hour

Regards

F

just playing the 8am bar then outta here........

looking to re buy GBP mainly or resell AUD or NZD

GU

8 02 am

Still not made over 4239/40

We had a reverse doji at 7 58am at a high - saying scalp sell - i now need to see 4220/22 to hold

in truth London session is pretty light so far ......only GBP has delivered over 20 pips positive ..................euro and Swissie have touched neg 15 pips at times .........

not even warm yet for those 50 pip moves

So far GU looks like a failure swing high..isn't it?
Eu news pulls it down.

Would you have felt confident scalp selling off the 7 58 am candle /bar at a high ??

Dont worry if not - but those are safe scalps - as you know if it made another 3-5 pips higher it becomes another different set up

The drop was 10 pips so far

I think anything from 4 to 8 pips was possible all depending on how quick you are

We have held so far above 4222 and so still in the bullish PS saying we should still try higher

EA

7 43am

We have had a low hold over 30+ mins - and it was also a double bottom at 5388

After 7 30 am - it was then just a scalp buy on the EA- any price over 5390

We need to see above 52 and 55 to stay with buys though

EA

8 10 am

Now made above 52 and 55 - so far 62 - but then after 8 00 am became a scalp sell again for now

Would you have felt confident scalp selling off the 7 58 am candle /bar at a high ??

Dont worry if not - but those are safe scalps - as you know if it made another 3-5 pips higher it becomes another different set up

The drop was 10 pips so far

I think anything from 4 to 8 pips was possible all depending on how quick you are

We have held so far above 4222 and so still in the bullish PS saying we should still try higher

Yes good spot missed. I don't have sell trade now..buy trades from 4230.

in truth London session is pretty light so far ......only GBP has delivered over 20 pips positive ..................euro and Swissie have touched neg 15 pips at times .........

not even warm yet for those 50 pip moves

Its been that EA providing the bulk of my pips N

We had a 70 pip rise on it after 7 30 am up to 8 02 am - nice

(y)

Yes good spot missed. I don't have sell trade now..buy trades from 4230.

Its another sell under 41 - until we get over 45 and 50 - the GU is being manipulated like mad

The key now is 2 prices - staying above 22 and 27

If neither work - then buys over for now

Its another sell under 41 - until we get over 45 and 50 - the GU is being manipulated like mad

The key now is 2 prices - staying above 22 and 27

If neither work - then buys over for now

yes 41 sell reason...in my chart touching another LR. Created a channel of 10 pips.
Nice..

8 25AM

GU

All its doing atm is playing mind games - hoping to out - pysche all intraday traders and get them uneasy

Typical game and really - dont let that pair stop you missing other easier scalps

You could wrap the GU placing a pending order over say 46 - or if you got in over 4220 or 25 - then at least you can lock in say 2-5 pips of profit and forget

You dont want to play mind games with the market - it will tire you and end up giving you more stress

8 28 am and now still trying up

Status
Not open for further replies.