A journal to keep track of how long I can keep up my 100% success rate

If you do that it will come back one day to bite you. I certainly don't suggest you do that...there are easier ways to just make money all the time instead of losing it and having to hide.
BFT,
T2W is a community forum, i.e. a place to share ideas and to help one another. As such, it would be great if you made some effort to participate in a way that was useful and meaningful to the wider membership. Just using the forum for your own purposes and saying you don't care two hoots about anyone else is not what T2W exists for.

A good a place to start as any would be to explain how you go about achieving the part of your post I've highlighted in blue.
Tim.

BFT,
T2W is a community forum, i.e. a place to share ideas and to help one another. As such, it would be great if you made some effort to participate in a way that was useful and meaningful to the wider membership. Just using the forum for your own purposes and saying you don't care two hoots about anyone else is not what T2W exists for.

A good a place to start as any would be to explain how you go about achieving the part of your post I've highlighted in blue.
Tim.

Haha...not on your life

Haha...not on your life
In that case BFT, there's little point in you being here. T2W doesn't exist to be used an abused by smug egotists wanting to deceive members into thinking they're far smarter than they really are.
Tim.

In that case BFT, there's little point in you being here. T2W doesn't exist to be used an abused by smug egotists wanting to deceive members into thinking they're far smarter than they really are.
Tim.

attachment.php

I am moving my journal over to forexforun asia Those that want to check up on how I am doing just go there.

New ground can never be broken by old ideas.

Oh yes...just a note for those who really want to know what my risk management is....here's a hint... Use an option. Done it for 26 years...works as well then as it does now...no margin calls...no stoploss

Attachments

• peoplesay.jpg
    peoplesay.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 629
Last edited:
New ground can never be broken by old ideas.
Very true BFT. But, by the same token, you've got to have a new idea to break new ground. If you do - great - share it with us. If you're not prepared to do that, then it's perfectly reasonable for everyone here to draw conclusions along these lines:
1. You don't actually have any new ideas.
2. Contrary to your rather hollow sounding claims, you're here to seduce gullible newbies into parting with their hard earned cash.
It's for these reasons that you've not received the warm welcome normally reserved for new members who join T2W with the best interests of the community at heart.

Before you depart, read through your own posts to this thread and then try and imagine how they appear to everyone else. You may be a genius with genuinely new ideas - but we can't possibly know that - especially if you're not willing to share. Hopefully, you'll take my point and it will help you conduct yourself on your new platform in a way that produces the response you want.
Tim.

Last edited: