A journal to keep track of how long I can keep up my 100% success rate

Thank you...that means I get the life's savings

No you wont get anything , as long as you only post your trades after you close them then you will never prove that you have a 100% win rate , but either way as i said earlier the win rate alone is meaningless ...

attachment.php

I trade....I book...I post

Attachments

• 7apr.jpg
    7apr.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 471
No you wont get anything , as long as you only post your trades after you close them then you will never prove that you have a 100% win rate , but either way as i said earlier the win rate alone is meaningless ...

ok..great. Then it is meaningless

Hi BFT

Tar is correct though and I am sure you might know that.

What's the point having trades open and in a loss position over weeks and months and years??

It means all the profits you make - could be a waste of time - as at some day of reckoning whether in 2015 or 2017 - you 2 k or 20 k - or even - 100 k of profits - are all wiped out by the equivalent few larger losses - that you may have ignored

There is no law or reason that price as to come back round - none at all. Ok you might be able to prove every 20 -50 years generally they do - but then you are admitting that you still have a 100% win record - but no real gains or profits.

So many traders on these so called "copy trading sites" have fallen for this myth over the last 2 yrs that even newer traders are getting wise to not believe just closed results - but demand to see all trades taken

Enjoy your fishing - and if this is your trainer / coach method - please sack him

Regards

F

Last edited:
Hi BFT

Tar is correct though and I am sure you might know that.

What's the point having trades open and in a loss position over weeks and months and years??

It means all the profits you make - could be a waste of time - as at some day of reckoning whether in 2015 or 2017 - you 2 k or 20 k - or even - 100 k of profits - are all wiped out by the equivalent few larger losses - that you may have ignored

There is no law or reason that price as to come back round - none at all. Ok you might be able to prove every 20 -50 years generally they do - but then you are admitting that you still have a 100% win record - but no real gains or profits.

So many traders on these so called "copy trading sites" have fallen for this myth over the last 2 yrs that even newer traders are getting wise to not believe just closed results - but demand to see all trades taken

Enjoy your fishing - and if this is your trainer / coach method - please sack him

Regards

F

Ok..does that mean you will now leave this thread and never be back ?

Ok..does that mean you will now leave this thread and never be back ?

I would love you to say I have a money management method to ensure that all my non closed trades are hedged from minus say 20 or 40 pips and that you will be using under 2% stake sizes - and that entries are paramount - then I see you having a chance of surviving as long as you can keep a win ratio over 75% - so every 30 trades you take you must ensure less than 7 trades are closed without going negative by 20 or 40 pips

I am an intraday short term trader and entries too me are paramount - ie down to the nearest half pip with timing being crucial.

That means even when I am wrong on direction and my trade does not make over 5 or 7+ pips - i still have a great chance of exiting at plus one or two pips or worse case B/E.

If you say - NO - i am not bothered will just post closed trades and will not tell you how many I have still open every week - then that's a shame and I would then have to just forget the thread and hope whilst you are fishing one day you will suddenly think - these guys are right

GL - what ever you do

Regards

F

I would love you to say I have a money management method to ensure that all my non closed trades are hedged from minus say 20 or 40 pips and that you will be using under 2% stake sizes - and that entries are paramount - then I see you having a chance of surviving as long as you can keep a win ratio over 75% - so every 30 trades you take you must ensure less than 7 trades are closed without going negative by 20 or 40 pips

I am an intraday short term trader and entries too me are paramount - ie down to the nearest half pip with timing being crucial.

That means even when I am wrong on direction and my trade does not make over 5 or 7+ pips - i still have a great chance of exiting at plus one or two pips or worse case B/E.

If you say - NO - i am not bothered will just post closed trades and will not tell you how many I have still open every week - then that's a shame and I would then have to just forget the thread and hope whilst you are fishing one day you will suddenly think - these guys are right

GL - what ever you do

Regards

F

NO - i am not bothered

NO - i am not bothered

You have the courage of your covictions, but you have to know the downside of your thread. Even if you do it, they won't believe you-- unless you post. live trades.

Hell, I am the most naive on this site and even I do not believe that you can do it.

My father used to say to me "If you don't try, you don't get."

Prove me wrong and Good trading.

You have the courage of your covictions, but you have to know the downside of your thread. Even if you do it, they won't believe you-- unless you post. live trades.

Hell, I am the most naive on this site and even I do not believe that you can do it.

Win rate wont put food on the table , and making 100 pips a month isn't necessarily better than making 50 pips a month , it depends on the risk taken to achieve each result .

Thank you. I am not here to prove anything so I will not prove anything.

I don't need to prove anyone wrong nor prove anyone right.

I am just running my trade journal as a record of my trades...that is all and I don't need to justify nor defend any of my decisions to trade.

Win rate wont put food on the table , and making 100 pips a month isn't necessarily better than making 50 pips a month , it depends on the risk taken to achieve each result .

Thank you. I am not looking to put food on the table. I appreciate your concern though. I am sure you have an enormous storehouse of trading wisdom, I just find that I cannot use any of it however.

An unrealised loss is still a loss even if you didn't close or exit , for example if you bought bitcoins at 1000 and it went to zero after few years , you actually lost 1000/BTC , you cant say i didn't lose because i didnt sell my bitcoins yet ! .

I don't need to prove anyone wrong nor prove anyone right.
You may not need to prove anyone right BFT but, like it or not, that's exactly what you'll end up doing. I know this because sooner or later you will have a losing trade. It might be today, tomorrow, next week or next month - but it will happen sooner or later. And when it does, chances are it'll be the result of a margin call and will wipe out all of your profits to date.

There's no need for you to tell us when it happens, because we'll all know. How? Because your thread will go the same way as countless others before it - it will just peter out when you stop posting - which is precisely what you'll do when you're hit with that big losing trade.
Tim.

An unrealised loss is still a loss even if you didn't close or exit , for example if you bought bitcoins at 1000 and it went to zero after few years , you actually lost 1000/BTC , you cant say i didn't lose because i didnt sell my bitcoins yet ! .

I don't do bitcoins..I am sorry you lost in bitcoins but it has nothing to do with me

You may not need to prove anyone right BFT but, like it or not, that's exactly what you'll end up doing. I know this because sooner or later you will have a losing trade. It might be today, tomorrow, next week or next month - but it will happen sooner or later. And when it does, chances are it'll be the result of a margin call and will wipe out all of your profits to date.

There's no need for you to tell us when it happens, because we'll all know. How? Because your thread will go the same way as countless others before it - it will just peter out when you stop posting - which is precisely what you'll do when you're hit with that big losing trade.
Tim.

Thank you for your wisdom. I think you will have to wait a very long time indeed for that losing trade

Tim.

Not necessarily , because he only posts after closing a trade , so he will keep posting closed winning trades and hide the ugly ones ...

Last edited:
Not necessarily , because he only posts after closing a trade , so he will keep posting closed winning trades and hide the ugly ones ...

If you do that it will come back one day to bite you. I certainly don't suggest you do that...there are easier ways to just make money all the time instead of losing it and having to hide.