A journal to keep track of how long I can keep up my 100% success rate

ButterFlyTrader

49 1
Hello All,

I am new here.

I have been trading an amazing system for about 2 weeks now.

That is 10 trading days and have been profitable in 10 of those days.

I did 65 trades in that short period and had 65 winners.

I would like to post a record of my trades as I work it so that I can have a live record here of how I performed along the way.

Very simply what I will do is this...I trade...I book a profit and I post

I hope to be able to do this for a very very long time.

I am currently trading just a mini account so for every one pip that I make it is just $1

I started this account with just $70 and have since withdrawn $1400 so if I blow this account I am still very much ahead.

This being the week end, I will post my trades over the last 2 weeks to give some basis to start my humble track record.

ButterFlyTrader

ButterFlyTrader

49 1

Trades for 24 Mar

Attachments

• 24mar.jpg
    24mar.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 872

ButterFlyTrader

49 1

Trades for 27th Mar

Attachments

• 27mar.jpg
    27mar.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,009

ButterFlyTrader

49 1

Trades for 3rd Apr

Attachments

• 3apr.jpg
    3apr.jpg
    139.2 KB · Views: 727

timsk

Legendary member
7,386 2,169
ButterFlyTrader,
I would like to post a record of my trades as I work it so that I can have a live record here of how I performed along the way . . .
This strikes me as a somewhat spurious reason to start a thread of this kind. Cynics will conclude that since you've registered as a trainer/coach vendor that you hope members will be impressed by your 100% record and will rush to pay for your services.

. . .Very simply what I will do is this...I trade...I book a profit and I post. . ..
Putting on a trade is easy. Waiting for it to go into profit by a few pips and then booking a profit is equally easy and an old trick which works for a while - but not indefinitely. If this is what you're doing - and your statements indicate that it is - you will come a cropper sooner or later.

. . . I am currently trading just a mini account so for every one pip that I make it is just $1. . .
As per the above comment. most of your winners are for $2.00 - $4.00. No one ever in the history of trading has a 100% success rate. I'll bet my life's savings you're not going to be the first. And having a success rate of 99% is useless if you make $1.00 on 99 trades and then lose $100.00 (or more) on the one that goes against you.

Hopefully, I've completely misinterpreted both your intentions for starting this thread, along with your trading methodology. However, based on what you've posted so far, the conclusions that I've outlined above are the ones what most experienced traders are likely to draw.
Tim.

Reactions: Forexmospherian

ButterFlyTrader

49 1
ButterFlyTrader,

you hope members will be impressed by your 100% record and will rush to pay for your services.

Tim.

Sorry to disappoint you but I do not charge. I don't coach from a commercial angle. The people I train and coach are the ones I earmark for a long term commitment to trade for me and help in building up the team I am in the process of putting together.

ButterFlyTrader

49 1
ButterFlyTrader,

Putting on a trade is easy.

This is correct.

ButterFlyTrader,
Waiting for it to go into profit by a few pips and then booking a profit is equally easy and an old trick

This is also very correct.

ButterFlyTrader,
an old trick which works for a while - but not indefinitely.

I think it works for some and then again it does not work for others. I am definitely looking to it working for me indefinitely

ButterFlyTrader,
If this is what you're doing - and your statements indicate that it is - you will come a cropper sooner or later.

For sure you would have been right more often than you have been wrong...that after all is the hallmark all traders seek and I have been probably more wrong than I have been right...but I am certainly going to try and change that mindset.

ButterFlyTrader,
As per the above comment. most of your winners are for $2.00 - $4.00. No one ever in the history of trading has a 100% success rate.

I agree with you but that does not mean that history cannot be changed. Before Christian Bernard did a heart transplant back in those days of the dark ages they also did say that it never could be done because it never has been done in the whole of history. We could still be living in that pack of lies if Christian Bernard decided to go along with that line of thinking. Given the choice to look towards Christian Bernard for inspiration and looking to you for inspiration I hope you will not be too slighted if I chose Bernard.

ButterFlyTrader,
I'll bet my life's savings you're not going to be the first.

Let's put a figure to where your mouth is right now... Just exactly how much is your life's savings ? I want to know how much richer I will be when it comes time to collect on your bet.

ButterFlyTrader,
And having a success rate of 99% is useless if you make $1.00 on 99 trades and then lose $100.00 (or more) on the one that goes against you.

I totally agree with you here...with a slight clarification...I am not talking about 99% nor looking at anything closely remote to that....I am going for the Full Monty here... 100% and nothing less...Total Decimation...we take no prisoners !!!

ButterFlyTrader,
Hopefully, I've completely misinterpreted both your intentions for starting this thread, along with your trading methodology.

I hope so too as I think you would have great difficulty having a life without your life's savings.

ButterFlyTrader,
However, based on what you've posted so far, the conclusions that I've outlined above are the ones what most experienced traders are likely to draw.
Tim.

Yes I agree but a conclusion drawn does not mean it will be the conclusion attained. It is also the same reason why most experienced traders don't end up with the most money...they end up with the most experience but the least money

Thank you for your comments..it is your honest and treasured opinion and based on what you have come to know and experience so far...I am grateful for it as it gives me the platform to showcase that I do in fact hold a radically different point of view...it does not mean that I am right or that you are wrong. It does however mean we are different and where we differ in viewpoints can be so very clearly defined.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock