A journal of turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

I dont understand your account was 40K plus and you lost 11K and 12K in single trades ?!
Very risky your max DD must be much more than 50% !

Thats why a track record is needed maybe you blow up 3 times in the past year ...

Please look at the first picture... where do you see 11k loss on a single trade???
Those are orders on the third picture.

I risk always 8% of the current equity as I stated before.

Please look at the first picture... where do you see 11k loss on a single trade???
Those are orders on the third picture.

I risk always 8% of the current equity as I stated before.

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    110.2 KB · Views: 1,450
Here are some statements from 2015 April, since it was my most productive month so far.

I think with power of attorney for UK people it's not illegal either, I am going to make a research after it.

One month of data hardly does it justice. I wanted to see from $1,500 as the thread suggests to now. Dukascopy has an option to export a .pdf of the statements. Attachments please and thank you. No screenshots.

One month of data hardly does it justice. I wanted to see from $1,500 as the thread suggests to now. Dukascopy has an option to export a .pdf of the statements. Attachments please and thank you. No screenshots.

I cannot export to .pdf, I can only export to .csv
Can you also read it?

In this portfolio statement, both of my SELL and BUY orders are measured.
Substract one from the other to get the real P/L.

Hedging ? Not this again :LOL:

Anyway 8% per trade is very risky as you're going to get consecutive losses for sure . I think a long verified track record is needed .

In this portfolio statement, both of my SELL and BUY orders are measured.
Substract one from the other to get the real P/L.

194280d1436903663-journal-turning-my-1-500-into-1-000-000-2000.jpg

In this picture, it shows you gained $69,610.26 and lossed $69,616.79 for a net P&L of -$6.53.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_14_at_1_10_12_PM.png

194280d1436903663-journal-turning-my-1-500-into-1-000-000-2000.jpg

In this picture, it shows you gained $69,610.26 and lossed $69,616.79 for a net P&L of -$6.53.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_14_at_1_10_12_PM.png

On that picture both BUY and SELL order prices are compared to the current price, or to the settlement price after 21:00 GMT.

Actually it was my fault uploading this kind of statement what is even hard to understand for me. I just wanted to show as much proof as possible.
Sorry.

Hedging ? Not this again :LOL:

Anyway 8% per trade is very risky as you're going to get consecutive losses for sure . I think a long verified track record is needed .

Not hedging.

This is how forex works with real banks:
you have opened a LONG EURUSD position, you can only close it if you open a SHORT EURUSD position with the same amount. This way you will have no position.

I am looking for a verified track record site supporting the jforex platform.
Couldn't find it so far.

If you have more questions, I'll answer tomorrow.
I am very tired now, good night.

On that picture both BUY and SELL order prices are compared to the current price, or to the settlement price after 21:00 GMT.

Actually it was my fault uploading this kind of statement what is even hard to understand for me. I just wanted to show as much proof as possible.
Sorry.

It makes perfect sense to me. Let us see more statements. I want to see from when you had $1,500 to now.

exported .csv especially for you :)

Good night, if you need more I'll upload tomorrow.

Attachments

• portfolio-client.csv
    31 KB · Views: 288
Not hedging.

This is how forex works with real banks:
you have opened a LONG EURUSD position, you can only close it if you open a SHORT EURUSD position with the same amount. This way you will have no position.

I am looking for a verified track record site supporting the jforex platform.
Couldn't find it so far.

You have it right part of the time. If you had the USD and want to buy the GBP/USD then you will buy long or at the ask and sell long at the bid. If you have the USD and want to buy the USD/JPY then you buy short at the bid and sell to cover at the ask.

You buy the USD/JPY in green and GBP/USD in blue.
USD/JPY bid 123.374 ask 123.377
GBP/USD bid 1.56330 ask 1.56340

July was bad, -15%
August was good, +37%

My current balance is $48.378

All the great news events are expected to arrive at September & October.

September I made a little profit of +5%

Acc balance is at $50.760

October is already in profit.

Hello!
I guess I've missed something: did you actually become a millionaire, as it stands in the name of this tread?
But from other side you write: "Current balance is 59 815.00"
I didn't get it, I am sorry.