A journal of turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

Hey Alex,

I never use any indicators, I believe they are all useless piece of sh*ts.
Price action is the way for me to make money in any market condition.

Best Regards,
Peter

Thanks. I am not going to post charts as I am also manaing other people's money, and I do not wish to reveal my strategy.

Managing other peoples money, I hope you're registered with the FCA...

Managing other peoples money, I hope you're registered with the FCA...

No, I am not. Neither the place where I live or the broker I use needs FCA regulation. Of course I would register if that would be needed.

Thanks for the answer about the indicators.
I will keep following you, if you there's an other place where I could follow you or learn more about your way of trading/your history feel free to let me know where I can find this information : [email protected]
Regards,

No, I am not. Neither the place where I live or the broker I use needs FCA regulation. Of course I would register if that would be needed.

I am curious about a few things. Dukascopy requires a minimum deposit of $5,000 for non-swiss residents unless you open an account through Dukascopy Europe. In that case you are not opening an account with Dukascopy Bank, meaning it isn't back by the Swiss government. Why put your money in a custodian bank that only guarantees your deposit up to €20,000? If you open an account through Dukascopy bank it is insured up to CHF 100,000.

The OP is doing well to advertise his business and even admits to it in one of his posts. Buyer beware on this one. I have checked out his website, see the following:

NOTE: Also check for regulation

Become my client

"Fortune sides with him who dares."

If you would like me to manage your money, please do not hesitate to contact me by filling the "Contact Form" on the right side of the page.

Having me to manage your money means:
You open an account in a bank of my choice, under your name.
You give me permission to manage your money, and you can revoke my permission anytime you want by one click. Anytime you can withdraw any amount of money to the bank account of your choice. Your account will be connected to mine, with all of my capital.

@OP:

I'm not having a dig here but I'm sure you will agree there are a lot of charlatans out there looking to profit from other people. I know you admit (as per your website) that your methods carry "unusually high risks." Therefore the uninformed should be made aware of this as desperate people can be blinded by big rewards/get rich quick schemes and the like. I personally have no ill's against you and the fact remains that some will succeed whereby most will fail. Just like the lottery some one some where will win millions, the only major difference here is you are not asking for £1. You are asking a minimum of $5k. The other thing to note is on the winning months you take 35% commission(wow, that's good money for you) but do you refund on the losing months ????. This makes a huge difference to the client.

Its also prudent to note that professional and well known hedge fund asset management companies take typically around 20% carry (almost half the commission you take) and will not take further profits from accounts until the high water mark has been reached. Your website does not mention this very important point to its clients so I can safely assume that you do not practice this.

Last edited:
Hello,

I had slow months,
May was -12%
June was +1%

Current balance is at $41.492

Patience, patience, patience..

The OP is doing well to advertise his business and even admits to it in one of his posts. Buyer beware on this one. I have checked out his website, see the following:

NOTE: Also check for regulation

Become my client

"Fortune sides with him who dares."

If you would like me to manage your money, please do not hesitate to contact me by filling the "Contact Form" on the right side of the page.

Having me to manage your money means:
You open an account in a bank of my choice, under your name.
You give me permission to manage your money, and you can revoke my permission anytime you want by one click. Anytime you can withdraw any amount of money to the bank account of your choice. Your account will be connected to mine, with all of my capital.

@OP:

I'm not having a dig here but I'm sure you will agree there are a lot of charlatans out there looking to profit from other people. I know you admit (as per your website) that your methods carry "unusually high risks." Therefore the uninformed should be made aware of this as desperate people can be blinded by big rewards/get rich quick schemes and the like. I personally have no ill's against you and the fact remains that some will succeed whereby most will fail. Just like the lottery some one some where will win millions, the only major difference here is you are not asking for £1. You are asking a minimum of $5k. The other thing to note is on the winning months you take 35% commission(wow, that's good money for you) but do you refund on the losing months ????. This makes a huge difference to the client.

Its also prudent to note that professional and well known hedge fund asset management companies take typically around 20% carry (almost half the commission you take) and will not take further profits from accounts until the high water mark has been reached. Your website does not mention this very important point to its clients so I can safely assume that you do not practice this.

Actually, my comission is paid after the high water mark, I just forgot to write it out on my homepage. Thank you very much for pointing this out!
I am going to update my homepage.

I can not refund the losing months, and I think I don't have to, because I am able to make it back, like in the past. I warn everyone about the risks I have, and recommend only to invest the amount people can afford to loose.

The most important thing is for me that I want my clients to be happy. When they are happy, they will spread the word, and I will be happy too :)

I am curious about a few things. Dukascopy requires a minimum deposit of $5,000 for non-swiss residents unless you open an account through Dukascopy Europe. In that case you are not opening an account with Dukascopy Bank, meaning it isn't back by the Swiss government. Why put your money in a custodian bank that only guarantees your deposit up to €20,000? If you open an account through Dukascopy bank it is insured up to CHF 100,000.

Yes, this is correct. But I never said I am trading with Dukascopy Europe, I am only with the Dukascopy Bank SA.

Hello,

I had slow months,
May was -12%
June was +1%

Current balance is at $41.492

Yes, this is correct. But I never said I am trading with Dukascopy Europe, I am only with the Dukascopy Bank SA.

1. How did you get an account with Dukascopy Bank SA with only $1,500 when it very clearly states accounts with less $5,000 are forced to open an account with Dukascopy Europe?

2. I would like to see verified trade logs from Dukascopy showing each one of your trades. I am sure you can do this, since you have created a thread to that end.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_14_at_10_35_15_AM.png

1. How did you get an account with Dukascopy Bank SA with only $1,500 when it very clearly states accounts with less $5,000 are forced to open an account with Dukascopy Europe?

2. I would like to see verified trade logs from Dukascopy showing each one of your trades. I am sure you can do this, since you have created a thread to that end.

Screen_Shot_2015_07_14_at_10_35_15_AM.png

There was a time around 4 years ago, when their minimum were only $1.000.
I was very lucky to opened my account that time.

Sure I can send my trade logs to you.
You can also contact my account manager at the bank, and he can verify my performance as well. I can send his availability by PM if you like to.

I can also show my live statements via skype video chat.

Please le me know if you like to get trade logs via email, skype etc

Are you authorised by any regulatory body ?

As I stated before no.

I think it's not even necessary. My broker is well regulated.
If a manager blows up your account, than you won't get your money back even if it's regulated.

As I stated before no.

I think it's not even necessary. My broker is well regulated.
If a manager blows up your account, than you won't get your money back even if it's regulated.

I think its necessary as it may be considered illegal to manage others funds - in the UK - .

Do you have a long verified track record - myfxbook ... - ? Trade logs wont cut it for most .

I think its necessary as it may be considered illegal to manage others funds - in the UK - .

Do you have a long verified track record - myfxbook ... - ? Trade logs wont cut it for most .

In my country its not illegal. You need a power of attorney to get the business done.

I can't use myfxbook since my broker using jforex platform.
But I can show my statements in live if anybody would like to see it.

There was a time around 4 years ago, when their minimum were only $1.000.
I was very lucky to opened my account that time.

Sure I can send my trade logs to you.
You can also contact my account manager at the bank, and he can verify my performance as well. I can send his availability by PM if you like to.

I can also show my live statements via skype video chat.

Please le me know if you like to get trade logs via email, skype etc

Attach them to this thread since that is what is for.

In my country its not illegal. You need a power of attorney to get the business done.

I can't use myfxbook since my broker using jforex platform.
But I can show my statements in live if anybody would like to see it.

Most t2w members are from the UK ...

Here are some statements from 2015 April, since it was my most productive month so far.

I think with power of attorney for UK people it's not illegal either, I am going to make a research after it.

Attachments

• aprilproof1.jpg
    aprilproof1.jpg
    232.9 KB · Views: 223
  • aprilproof2.jpg
    aprilproof2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 213
  • aprilproof3.jpg
    aprilproof3.jpg
    730.4 KB · Views: 231