A journal of turning my $1.500 into $1.000.000

November was pretty good, I made +48% profit.
Current balance is $8.862

December is going to be very busy because of Christmas time ahead.
I am planning to make a bunch of money on it.

Attached my statement for November.

Attachments

• FlawlessFund.com2014-11.png
    FlawlessFund.com2014-11.png
    133.7 KB · Views: 373
Just come across your thread. Very interesting approach, if fairly high risk for some people.

One key element is your statement that you don't trust any market maker. Anybody trading economic news with a market maker, or spread bettor, is going to get shafted, particularly trading spot forex.

These news releases are manna from heaven to the MMs and SB cos. They will slip your trades, rip you off as much as they can and then tell you that the Bid and Ask prices got out of sync. That's the reason why you lost 50 pips on what should have been a "break even" trade. They can do what they like because it's an unregulated market!

Actually guys, I was thinking of trying out this strategy.

My main problem is, there aren't any ECN broker offering 1:500 leverage and low deposit.

And I don't trust market makers, none of them.
They usually don't allow news trading in the first place.
And when you reach $50k they won't allow to withdraw, because that's just the price for their new Mercedes if you know what I mean... :cheesy:

Made a minimal profit at December, +6%

At the end of the year I applied for a special anniversary bonus of Dukascopy,
which doubled my account for only a minimal deposit of $1.
I have one year with this bonus to reach a certain amount of trades, and I probably won't reach it, but until then I can manage the double amount of money, which is more than great for me.

Total profit on my first year: 631,5%
I turned $1.487 into $9.390.
My goal is to reach 1000% at 2015.

Attachments

• FlawlessFund.com2014-12.png
    FlawlessFund.com2014-12.png
    98.6 KB · Views: 249
Last edited:
Well Done peti305

A 631 % increase even on a small start capital balance is very good and so far shows good progress.

For 2015 if you are looking for a 1000% increase on your start balance by the end of the year - I think you have set your target too low. If its off your existing balance ( $9+ K - not the $18k double up ) then that would be really great stuff- in fact even a 500% increase on the $9+k would be excellent.

Please tell me - have you had a lot of experience on compounding and do you know your own psychological financial stake "wall" limit - ie - 10 lots - 30 lots - 50 lots per pip etc etc with your own real money ??

I wish you all the best for 2015

Regards

F

Hi

Is dukascopy a good broker? Do they play with your trades and stop loss hunt?

Cheers

Well Done peti305

A 631 % increase even on a small start capital balance is very good and so far shows good progress.

For 2015 if you are looking for a 1000% increase on your start balance by the end of the year - I think you have set your target too low. If its off your existing balance ( $9+ K - not the $18k double up ) then that would be really great stuff- in fact even a 500% increase on the $9+k would be excellent.

Please tell me - have you had a lot of experience on compounding and do you know your own psychological financial stake "wall" limit - ie - 10 lots - 30 lots - 50 lots per pip etc etc with your own real money ??

I wish you all the best for 2015

Regards

F

Hello,

Yes, I wasn't clear enough on my last post.
I would like to make 1000% this year from my current equity which is 18.7k. That would be around 50% performance increase from last year, and I found it reasonable for me since I updated my strategy several times last year to make it even better.

I am limitless :) I've chosen forex to fulfill my dreams because it doesn't have any upper limits.

Best Regards

Peter

Here is my statement for January.
It was a break even month, with +1% account growth.

I hope it's not against the rules that I have my homepage address in the attached picture?

Attachments

• FlawlessFund.com2015-01.jpg
    FlawlessFund.com2015-01.jpg
    226.9 KB · Views: 259
Statement for February.
Made +31% profit, current account balance is $24.880

Attachments

• FlawlessFund.com2015-02.jpg
    FlawlessFund.com2015-02.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 224
Here are my statements for March and April.

March was not the best, -9%
April was massive profit with +107%

Current account balance is $47.067

Attachments

• FlawlessFund.com2015-03.jpg
    FlawlessFund.com2015-03.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 221
  • FlawlessFund.com2015-04.jpg
    FlawlessFund.com2015-04.jpg
    241.8 KB · Views: 223
Would you mind posting charts of your past trade like you did before... pretty interesting!

Thanks. I am not going to post charts as I am also manaing other people's money, and I do not wish to reveal my strategy.

Ok, thanks for the reply.
I am still wondering if you could tell me if you consider technical indicators such as stochastic , macd, etc in your trading or basically price action.
Anyway, I will keep following your trading journal it's nice to see people be successful at trading!

Regards,

Alex