9/11 - The Third Tower

Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com 9/11 Truth and the Reality-Based Community
Saturday, July 12, 2008

Liberals like to say they are in the “reality-based” community, and not living in a “faith-based” or Neocon delusion.

But many liberals form their belief about what happened on 9/11 based on faith . . .

* Faith that Bush isn’t smart enough to have pulled off so large an act of treason

* Faith that our government wouldn’t murder thousands of its own citizens for political gain

* Faith that they have the basic information about what really happened that day

* Faith that scientists and military experts verify the official explanation for 9/11

thats more like it.
a set of individuals who are most likely to know what they are talking about, and making assessments from their professional standpoint, rather than some shock-jocks.

I am more inclined to read articles penned by senior military and intelligence types, who were once "on the inside" as it were.

EDIT: I still cant get my head round the need to demolish the buildings.
The fact of flying those planes is sufficient to manipulate people to accept a war, and the link refers to people believing "allowing it to happen as pretext to war", which is much less technically demanding than actually wiring up buildings to collapse. (which is my standpoint all the way back in this thread)

Last edited:
Hmm that psychiatrist MD carol wolman posted a link to 9-11 mysteries video , but nothing there, she said thats the best factual one......?

this is it i think 911 Mysteries Part 1 - Demolitions (Full - 1ed.)

My wifes off to washington for a couple o weeks soon... so Ive asked her to see whats going on..... personally i wouldn't want to go anywhere near the sh1thole of corruption..

thats more like it.
a set of individuals who are most likely to know what they are talking about, and making assessments from their professional standpoint, rather than some shock-jocks.

I am more inclined to read articles penned by senior military and intelligence types, who were once "on the inside" as it were.

The fact of flying those planes is sufficient to manipulate people to accept a war, and the link refers to people believing "allowing it to happen as pretext to war", which is much less technically demanding than actually wiring up buildings to collapse. (which is my standpoint all the way back in this thread)

I don't think wiring the building up in secret is a big deal at all. There are atomic clocks available as timers which are accurate to milliseconds over several years.

There are also many more sopisticated explosive than any demolition expert can muster. They simply would use industry standard TNT and wiring techniques.

I believe these technologies are readily available now. I mean look at spy planes, remotely controlled from the ground via satellite transmission. They capture pictures and send back to base instantaneously. They are also equipped with missiles such that you can arm them, aim at a target and fire. All from some ground bunker 10s of miles away. Taking off and flying left and right is the easy part.

There are armour piercing bullets shells that can penetrate through hardened metal.

We all know these can be set off with a mobile phone call too. Why would we use wires. If you turn up signal strength you can transmit through longer distances and obstacles. Not to mention the building housed intelligence agencies.

Basically, contrary to you Trendie I believe the technology is readily available and not the challenge. My bewilderment is why nobody wants to investigate or question facts.

I know at the start of the war Radio stations were being shut down and people cast as traitors for questioning the war but after the commission reports on WMD and no Nuclear weapons and no Al-Qaida links, I would pose the simplist of questions how can these intelligence agencies get these facts all so very wrong???

Even in the UK what was supposed to be an intelligence report was based on some university graduates dissertation or report.

How can we let our governments get away with all these lies which have cost 000s of lives?

Hmm that psychiatrist MD carol wolman posted a link to 9-11 mysteries video , but nothing there, she said thats the best factual one......?

My wifes off to washington for a couple o weeks soon... so Ive asked her to see whats going on..... personally i wouldn't want to go anywhere near the sh1thole of corruption..

Just watching this video now and I have always been shocked by what I saw but these questions have always been at the back of my head just how can these structures collapse.

The more I look at these the more I'm convinced they were demolished.

Especially in comparrison to other high rise buildings that were burning for 24 hours plus and stood up.

Fancy the buildings being designed to withstand aeroplanes flying into them... ??? Didn't know that before. :-0

Nice one JT. cheers, now I could go along with the offcial non investigation , but that would be judged irrational to do so, when measured against the wave of professionals wanting to & actually carrying out investigation into areas that were not even considered by the official authorities.//

hmmm.... What rattles me most is the sheep, who inside "know" the right thing to do but hold back becuase it might cost the their J-O-B..... the Yes men.......
and the ironic thing is that when an ill deed is done unto them, then they are screaming from the rooftops for support and help.... i dunno... puppies.... :rolleyes:

good work JT thank you.

Wow, very interesting video indeed.

I BELIEVE THE TWIN TOWERS AND WTC7 WAS AN INSIDE DEMOLITION JOB. :!:

The question for me now is to get the White House to prove they were not.

I challenge anybody who watches this 2 hour film to place hand on heart and say they are convinced that these three buildings came down due to fire.

I feel ABSOLUTELY STUNNED and still taking the consequences of this film in.

So much pain and suffering for what???

I feel like literally crying and being physically sick. I really do. :cry:

Wires in an age of wireless?

Wires in an age of wireless?

yes, exactly! you know what I mean - the logistics of it all.

suppose I should "pull" that phrase, as it may be misinterpreted.
I had a great weekend - a real blast.

good video;
1: those core columns at ground zero, seemingly sheared with neat 45deg cuts.
2: freefall collapse, and the physics of it all
3:didnt know that the Fire Dept professionals were mentioning blasts; that gives weight, since these are people who are trained to observe more accurately in pressure situations, so their views more valuable.
4: the security "upgrade" the weekend before Sep-11, and massive power-downs that switched off the CCTV cameras!
5: Towers insured for terrorism only a few months before! But, to be fair, how many buildings were covered for terrorism; was this insurance an isolated incident, or did many skyscrapers also have similar insurance.

good video;
3:didnt know that the Fire Dept professionals were mentioning blasts; that gives weight, since these are people who are trained to observe more accurately in pressure situations, so their views more valuable.
4: the security "upgrade" the weekend before Sep-11, and massive power-downs that switched off the CCTV cameras!
5: Towers insured for terrorism only a few months before! But, to be fair, how many buildings were covered for terrorism; was this insurance an isolated incident, or did many skyscrapers also have similar insurance.

Good points. Although i suspect that from 911 mysteries, your summary of key points could be 3 times as long as this.

It sounds like you might be awakening.

5: Towers insured for terrorism only a few months before! But, to be fair, how many buildings were covered for terrorism; was this insurance an isolated incident, or did many skyscrapers also have similar insurance?

Interesting question.

Though I do remember that the towers were failing inspections, such as they might have had to be pulled down anyway.

And what of the Enron and other such FBI and CIA cases that were stored in WTC7?

good video;

4. Total building power down was at very short notice - 3 weeks considering number of big clients and computer system that's very harsh... Caused havoc with IT operations.
5. Legal case fought to have terrorism on insurance policy.
ADDENDUM 5b. Steiner buys 99 year lease for $50m and makes $7bn from insurance policy, 6 months prior to collapse after he fights the legal case to get terrorism cover on insurance policy... Nice work or just coincidence...

6. Asbestos covered fire resistent frames and a $1bn dollar clearance bill to bring building up to H&S standards?
7. Vacant floors due to lack of tennants?
8. Cost of maintaining an old building?
9. Dogs trained for explosive detection taken away couple of weeks before demolition?
10. Bulding designed to withstand aeroplane impact?
11. Gold bullions stored and removed prior to demolition?
12. Explosions and puff of smokes - squibs unique to building demolitions, seen coming out of building?
13. Building projectiles flying out of the building? One peace equivalent to weight of two Jumbos aeroplanes being blown out to an adjacent building. Fires don't blow metal away.
14. Damage to base of building and inexplicable explosions prior to building collapse?
15. How about the shuddering of cameras on another building just before buildings collapse?
16. How did everyone know WTC7 was going to come down 6 hours before it collapsed? Where did the fireman get their information to from?
17. Why were sprinkler test activated on this day?
18. Was it just a coincidence that terrorists flying aircraft into skyscrapers test drill was planned on the same day as it really did happen???
19. How come if a terrorist hijacking test was being carried out no fighter pilots were even ready or called out in response to the test/real threat?
20. Why did the BBC edit the words of Mr Steiners regarding pulling down WTC7 such as to totally change it's meaning to pulling out firefighters? Especially so as the building was empty and decission to vacate was done 6 hours before it went down. Crazy...
21. If buildings collapsed due to intense fire or imploded in rather than exploding out why were there was so much office paper and stationary all over New York?

The physics of it all - free fall of the collapse defies Newton's laws of motion. :-0

Gravity / Acceleration = 9.821 meters per second.

Buildings fall in just 10 seconds...

Last edited:
Just watching this video now and I have always been shocked by what I saw but these questions have always been at the back of my head just how can these structures collapse.

The more I look at these the more I'm convinced they were demolished.

Especially in comparrison to other high rise buildings that were burning for 24 hours plus and stood up.

Fancy the buildings being designed to withstand aeroplanes flying into them... ??? Didn't know that before. :-0

Good points.
"911 Mysteries - Demolitions" is a very thorough documentary, made and presented in a highly professional and comprehensive manner. Maybe the most compelling of the 911 documentaries I've seen in terms of the lengths it goes to examine and analyse the events in detail.

The good thing about watching all of the 911 documentaries seperately, is that they all come up with some facts that the others did not, giving fresh insight and understanding. There's so much material that all the films could include, but at the end of the day, few people are capable of watching 3 hour plus documentaries.

18. Was it just a coincidence that terrorists flying aircraft into skyscrapers test drill was planned on the same day as it really did happen???
19. How come if a terrorist hijacking test was being carried out no fighter pilots were even ready or called out in response to the test/real threat?

Alex Jones Discusses 9/11 Wargames
Wargames Were Cover For the Operational Execution of 9/11

Last edited:

In otherwords, they had access to such information. Hmm I wonder what kind of person would have something like that...

For those that believe that America is doing the right thing in iraq what about Dafur or somalia that has no government or rule of law for the last 18yrs what have they done?.The US will only operate in countries where there is a financial reward for them to control.
May I remind you all that when the civil war started in somalia the US went there and in less than
8hrs after their arrival 18 of their marine were killed and the next day they left,but in Iraq hundred of their men have die yet they still keep fighting.
As a muslim no individaul has the right to kill another human being for whatever reason,it was completely unislamic for the idiot that fly those plane into the tower and am very sure that they will get their reward in the day of judgement.

For those that believe that America is doing the right thing in iraq what about Dafur or somalia that has no government or rule of law for the last 18yrs what have they done?.The US will only operate in countries where there is a financial reward for them to control.
May I remind you all that when the civil war started in somalia the US went there and in less than
8hrs after their arrival 18 of their marine were killed and the next day they left,but in Iraq hundred of their men have die yet they still keep fighting.
As a muslim no individaul has the right to kill another human being for whatever reason,it was completely unislamic for the idiot that fly those plane into the tower and am very sure that they will get their reward in the day of judgement.

Welcome to Trade2win,

are you a forex trader, up this late?

"911 Mysteries - Demolitions"

4. Total building power down was at very short notice - 3 weeks considering number of big clients and computer system that's very harsh... Caused havoc with IT operations.
5. Legal case fought to have terrorism on insurance policy.
ADDENDUM 5b. Steiner buys 99 year lease for $50m and makes $7bn from insurance policy, 6 months prior to collapse after he fights the legal case to get terrorism cover on insurance policy... Nice work or just coincidence...

6. Asbestos covered fire resistent frames and a $1bn dollar clearance bill to bring building up to H&S standards?
7. Vacant floors due to lack of tennants?
8. Cost of maintaining an old building?
9. Dogs trained for explosive detection taken away couple of weeks before demolition?
10. Bulding designed to withstand aeroplane impact?
11. Gold bullions stored and removed prior to demolition?
12. Explosions and puff of smokes - squibs unique to building demolitions, seen coming out of building?
13. Building projectiles flying out of the building? One peace equivalent to weight of two Jumbos aeroplanes being blown out to an adjacent building. Fires don't blow metal away.
14. Damage to base of building and inexplicable explosions prior to building collapse?
15. How about the shuddering of cameras on another building just before buildings collapse?
16. How did everyone know WTC7 was going to come down 6 hours before it collapsed? Where did the fireman get their information to from?
17. Why were sprinkler test activated on this day?
20. Why did the BBC edit the words of Mr Steiners regarding pulling down WTC7 such as to totally change it's meaning to pulling out firefighters? Especially so as the building was empty and decission to vacate was done 6 hours before it went down. Crazy...
21. If buildings collapsed due to intense fire or imploded in rather than exploding out why were there was so much office paper and stationary all over New York?

The physics of it all - free fall of the collapse defies Newton's laws of motion. :-0

Gravity / Acceleration = 9.821 meters per second.

Buildings fall in just 10 seconds...

22. Can't remember the exact details, but also revealed in "911 Mysteries, Demolitions" - as one of the towers collapsed, a chunk that broker off hit and damaged another building in the vicinity, that otherwise was completely unaffected by 911. This building was something ridiculous like 2 blocks or 200+ metres away from the collapsed building though............Can anyone else recall the exact details?

So - besides the freefall collapses, the visible demolition like blast squibs, the blasts that see parts firing off the towers in an upward trajectory with concrete reduced to powder while still in the air, the pyroclastic flow of dust clouds, there was also the fact that a chunk of the building was able to travel 200 metres+ horizontally and enbed itself in another building, despite the collapse supposedly being due only to fire.

EDIT - this footage/point might not have been raised "911 mysteries", but in the Alex Jones films (one of either) "Martial Law 911 - Rise of the Police State" or "911 - The Road to Tyranny". I'm not entirely sure.

Alex Jones Martial Law 911 Rise of the Police State

911 The Road To Tyranny - Alex Jones.

OPERATION NORTHWOODS: US PLANNED FAKE TERROR ATTACKS ON CITIZENS TO CREATE SUPPORT FOR CUBAN WAR

Last edited: