9/11 - The Third Tower

I have seen the 'evidence' and watched the 2 hour movie on Youtube etc

And before you continue with any more personal insults I suggest we all take a look at the depth of your 4000 schoolboy posts which pervade these boards. Akin to an immature teenager who changes his opinions on a whim, a slave of his adolescent emotions, a person who does not know his own mind. And you dare to accuse me of not being able to form a rational opinion? How many farewells has it been so far JT?

Has it ever occurred to you that you may be the victim of anarchist propaganda? Look at the Nazis for example. In fact Holocaust doubters still exist, sadly.

As was previously mentioned. This whole charade that you are promoting leaves a very bad taste in my and I'm sure many other's mouths. Especially in relation to the 3,000 people who died that day.

I presume you are referring to the 911 truth movement as a whole.
How is seeking truth and justice disrespectful to the victims and their families? This is a myth promoted by promoters of the official story.
Evidence suggests the majority of victims families, and NY fire department staff, believe it was an inside job.

Lets hope Ikey lands a few on david davies at the by election showdown jt.

well done ikey, get those big brother conspiracy guys told..... intelligence agencies and banking crops up all the time......... huh.... ?

We'll let the government gather and present the evidence, just like with WMD's. yes, it will be ok.

Lets hope Ikey lands a few on david davies at the by election showdown jt.

well done ikey, get those big brother conspiracy guys told..... intelligence agencies and banking crops up all the time......... huh.... ?

Did you listen to the full interview? (3/7/8) presumably you've not had time yet to listen to it all?
What did you think?
They both make a lot of sense IMO.

Its also on the homepage at the moment. Bottom right. Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com

Last edited:
Did you listen to the full interview? (3/7/8)
What did you think?
They both make a lot of sense IMO.

Its also on the homepage at the moment. Bottom right. Alex Jones’ Prison Planet.com

Yeah ,like ikey says he will use the platform to challenge these mp's who are against big brother policies affecting the UK but, these same guys are or have been constructive in implementing BB policies in the first place.

I hope Ike lumps him one and starts chewing his ears off. :) Dont think he should suck his brains out on tv, not just yet..

Ike sock it to them.

crikey, that'' have to wait a bit..... yeah thought it weird dint hear anything about iKES VIEWS ON iRAN ETC.... scuze caps. typo

Can anyone locate a video that shows the orange flashes, and crease/kink in the top left corner of WTC7 before/during the implosion?

crikey, that'' have to wait a bit..... yeah thought it weird dint hear anything about iKES VIEWS ON iRAN ETC.... scuze caps. typo

Guys very interesting reading and I've been watching the clips too in the evenings.

I'm basing this on my experience of having read the articles, seen the pictures and past experiences of demolitions and aeroplane accidents as well as lots of geo-political crap known as foreign policy.

Those buildings were brought down. Metal bends and buckles. It is not a brittle element.

Metal does not implode.

Fire does not spread evenly.

The number of coincidence of just pure bad luck does not fit into my scientific calculator.

I have not heard of any effort from the White House seeking truth but on the contrary twisting all kinds of lies to justify wars.

I concur with JTs amazement as to how decent honest standing individuals can not bring them selves to say I wonder???

With all sincerity, if deep in your hearts you feel the White House has done all it can and is speaking the truth then I think you are the biggest bunch of gullable to55ers and I make no apology for my outburst.

Until the questions are answered and guilty parties brought to justice the provactours should not be allowed to get away with this but purseud with the same intensity as the Nazi conspirators who carried out acts of genocide.

This bloke clearly has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock

David Icke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Here we are JT
A new friend for you.
He believes in satanic plots, illuminati and lizards stalking the Earth.
David Icke Website - The Satanic Cult That Rules the World

David Icke Website - Reptilian Agenda

Ah but according to David Icke the Illuminati are controlled by witches!!!

'Halloween is an appropriate time to learn that a "Grand Druid Council" of 13 "Witches" control the Illuminati, and meets eight times annually on the "Witches' Sabbaths" (incl. Halloween) when millions of occult practitioners engage in orgies, which sometimes involve human sacrifice.

oh and BTW George Bush is a Reptile
David Icke Website - They Live - We Are Not Alone

Just because Hitler was a mass murderer, responsible for the extermination of 6 million Jews and also happened to be a vegetarian, it doesn't render vegetarianism evil.

But I would be less likely to believe a man who says that 9/11 was a conspiracy when he also believes that lizards rule the earth and are waiting to eat us all.

Perhaps vegetarian lizards is the answer?

Perhaps thats the difference between the free thinkers and the sheeple.

I can listen to a 90 minute david icke with an open mind, and make up my mind accordingly.
You have to first check with wikipedia (your parental gatekeeper??) to see if he is suitable viewing material. Interesting. So in effect, you've made your mind up before you've even seen or heard the bloke.....

Last edited:
Guys very interesting reading and I've been watching the clips too in the evenings.

I'm basing this on my experience of having read the articles, seen the pictures and past experiences of demolitions and aeroplane accidents as well as lots of geo-political crap known as foreign policy.

Those buildings were brought down. Metal bends and buckles. It is not a brittle element.

Metal does not implode.

Fire does not spread evenly.

The number of coincidence of just pure bad luck does not fit into my scientific calculator.

I have not heard of any effort from the White House seeking truth but on the contrary twisting all kinds of lies to justify wars.

I concur with JTs amazement as to how decent honest standing individuals can not bring them selves to say I wonder???

With all sincerity, if deep in your hearts you feel the White House has done all it can and is speaking the truth then I think you are the biggest bunch of gullable to55ers and I make no apology for my outburst.

Until the questions are answered and guilty parties brought to justice the provactours should not be allowed to get away with this but purseud with the same intensity as the Nazi conspirators who carried out acts of genocide.

well ok Atilla, lets go with the facts, planes flew into buildings, well, buildings and life destroyed in US, yes?

OK, the next trail. Who financed it ?

It all becomes clear/er .

Friends and money and biz buys certain privvies, always has done, always will do I guess, unless one turns into Ikey.

Jesus said, seek and ye shall find..... well, i think he did...

follow the money trail ..

But I would be less likely to believe a man who says that 9/11 was a conspiracy when he also believes that lizards rule the earth and are waiting to eat us all.

Perhaps vegetarian lizards is the answer?

Well, I see it as more like a "conspiracy of silence". I think a lot of it is Jolly Washington protecting the old boys back at the clubhouse on the sand.

"911 was an inside job, it was a self inflicted wound, it was a false flag terror operation." - Alex Jones.

This quote does a pretty good job of summarising what 911 was. The evidence/links to websites/webpages that have been supplied in this thread more than proves this ten times over, for anyone with the inclination to put in the study time.....Period.

Last edited: