60 Minute Trader

I recently purchased this program because it would have seemed to fit the style I wanted. I needed to trade first thing in the morning before work.

After purchasing it seemed support had vanished. I worked the program but you have to be able to align all the moons in the solar system in order to set up a trade. It would just not happen first thing in the morning.

Maybe this worked years ago but not so good now.

When I asked for my money back it took 4-5 emails and threats to post to sites like this to finally get a response.

When I eventually heard from Chris he said it was my tough luck. The guarantee did not cover personal suitability but only that the system would work. It may work when all is aligned but not the way I was expecting.

This was a twist on words for the guarantee but I guess I live and learn. This program will sit with the other useless ones I've purchased.

Sorry to hear that.

I remember my old Uncle Harry's words,

If you want a guarantee. Buy a toaster.

Makamilman, did I really say tough luck? You speak with forked tongue my friend

My email, which I will forward to the mods reads "If he can show it is not working as advertised and that is that it win at least 75% of the time on the open trade then there is no problem"

The guarrantee is a performance guarrantee if it doesn't work you don't pay, it does not cover "This was just not for me" as there are far too many people who want something for nothing. As in most things in life the more you put in the more you will receive.

"Support had vanished"? You do not want to be a customer so how can you have customer support. You said you tried it on the 6th July and I forwarded the charts of the win that day. Purchasers get daily emails showing the open trade for that day for 60 days after purchase, there is a question and answer page on the website and if not answered there I often reply personally.

4-5 emails before you got a response? Try 3, they are all logged.

In your original email you tried to imply that 60MT was subjective, I replied with the simple rules and stated that I had programmed it into TradeStation, something that could not be done if it was subjective.

You also tried to imply that it take forever for the indicators to line up, below is the method programmed into TradeStation, the 2 trades produces 67 points profit within the first 45 minutes which equals $335 gross profit per contract, this is also over twice the purchase price of the book.
attachment.php

This is a good site with many helpful people, please don't turn it into trade2whinge.

"This program will sit with the other useless one's I've purchased" I can only show you how to make consistent profits, can't make you do it. It is not the method that is usless.

Hmmm just noticed that you requested a refund the same day, so you really have given it a fair trial, not.

I find your post quite offensive, untrue and libalous.

Have a nice day

Attachments

• TS26.gif
    TS26.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 1,089
Trading systems have to fit the trader or they are no good no matter what twist of a guarantee you might have.
A developer with character knows this and should do the right thing by refunding the customers money if the purchaser cannot make it work for them.
It may be a good trading system for some but I found myself staring at the monitor trying to figure if the stars were aligned properly or not to make the trade. That's my findings right, wrong, indifferent. I'm just posting what I experienced.
I'm sure it is real easy to go back and post "trades of the day" and show where you would have bought or sold. I wish we all could do that.....
I tried this program over several days and I looked back over days of trades and didn't really see how most of these "trades of the day" triggered. When I finally determined that this wasn’t working for me, that’s when I started requesting a refund. My request went unanswered and I carried out my threats by posting to sites like this to warn others.
You seem to be a bitter old trader who can't make a living off your own system so you’re trying to peddle it on the street. The only thing libelous (and you may want to check your spelling of the word) is that you claim this system works and that you have some kind of guarantee.

Buyers beware....

So let me get this straight. You are going to ask for a refund every time you find out a book/course/strategy 'doesn't work for you'?

Start taking responsibility of your decisions and if you don't like what's being sold, do your own research and figure out the market yourself.

So let me get this straight. You are going to ask for a refund every time you find out a book/course/strategy 'doesn't work for you'?

Start taking responsibility of your decisions and if you don't like what's being sold, do your own research and figure out the market yourself.
BF2,

Are you telling everyone that you have never returned anything because it did not work for you or as advertised?

I'm happy for you if you have "figured out the market" for yourself and are making money doing it. Please post how you are doing it so the rest of us can learn.

That's what this site is about, helping each other learn how to trade to win. If a person finds a course, book strategy that works then this is the place to share it.

If you find a book, course, strategy that does not work (for yourself, your time frame or just in general), then we appreciate your thoughts and experience so we can make our own decision to purchase or not.

This is not the site to tell people to go find the answers yourself. You need not post irrelevant remarks.

You still haven't answered my simple question. Do you ask for refund every time you buy something and decide that it doesn't 'work for you'?

You are beginning to sound like a professional refund-seeker. You know, people who go into a shop, buy a dress, wear it in a party and the return it the next day for a refund.

And sorry, but what I have figured out about the market is for grown-ups only.

makamilman

What a lot of false opinions and aspersions you have with not one bit of evidence to back up anything.

Tried it for several days before asking for your money back did you? You are such a liar, according to the records you purchased it at 00:34 on July the 6th and requested your money back at 10:00 July 6th, this is less than 10 hours, please tell how you managed to fit several days trading into less than half a day, I could do with that some days.

Then because you did not receive a response quick enough (sorry but genuine customers come first) you tried blackmail with threats. quote "If I don't hear from you in 24 hours, I will begin posting on web sites, chat rooms and blogs on how you respond to your customers and what I think about your program. You have 24 hours."

Now what I think is very strange is that if you got your money back then you would not post how supposidly bad it was. Why? if it is no good then you should tell people, this seems very strange and selfish to me.

The purpose of the book was to give people the opporunity to have something that works, there is so much rubbish out there. It was originally sold with a for whatever reason money back guarrantee, but people (15-20%) like yourself took advantage of this. One purchased it and asked for a refund within 17 minutes. It was then decided to change to a performance guarrantee. It cost money to issue a refund and why should genuine purchasers have to pay for those abusing the system.

"Bitter old street peddler" Am I? ROFL
Firstly I don't sell anything, I like trading too much. I receive just 25% of the sale price, the people who market it get the rest and they sould, they are doing the work.

"I'm sure it is real easy to go back and post "trades of the day" and show where you would have bought or sold."
This is one of my REAL accounts with REAL money, only 8 trading days in August, nothing spectacular but up 33% on a $10k account.
attachment.php

Not a long enough period for you? How about 446 days of trading, independantly verified. 182 trades, only 4 losers and a winning run of 149 consecutive trades.
attachment.php

Still not happy? What about my personal rating of my forex system, which was updated last month. Good 500, excellent 700.
attachment.php

I like helping people, you did not want help, just your money back.

BF2 makes a very good and valid point, people have to take responcibility in life for there actions, particulary in trading. You have to admit to yourself when a trade is wrong and get out before your losses grow.

This innability to do so is why there are so many system sellers making money, people like to blame something/someone else when things go wrong.

Just show it does not work as stated and you can have a refund no problem. Why don't you?. You can pick any month in the last 3 years or if you can show me anyones actual accounts who have made more than 5,500% in a 4 week period and beat me, I will also give you a refund.

Love and best wishes your sad old street peddlar.

Attachments

• TSAUG.GIF
    TSAUG.GIF
    18.5 KB · Views: 1,114
  • C2-149.GIF
    C2-149.GIF
    4.9 KB · Views: 1,082
  • TSc2rating.gif
    TSc2rating.gif
    8.3 KB · Views: 1,057
BF2 - I'll try to type real slow so you understand, you seem to be of limited intelligence. So to answer your question in a direct approach - NO. I've only purchased maybe 4-5 programs in about 6 years of playing around in the markets. I've asked for my money back on two of those because I felt they were misrepresented. One I still use for swing trading, the others I’ve dropped because the market conditions seem to change and their performances diminished.

Chris, jaunbyte, bitter old trader or whatever you are calling yourself, I believe you are missing a few emails that you are not quoting. The one you quote was the last one when I was so frustrated at you not returning my emails. I had to attempt to threaten.

I play in the markets as a hobby, I don’t do this for a living. If I request a refund from someone I feel I have failed because I didn’t check it out well enough unless the product was misrepresented.

Again, this program was not for me. I was expecting a simple approach to trade first thing in the morning. Even your C2 charts show average trade length of 21 hours. That’s a lot of 60 minutes…. I’ve traded on a lot of indicators so this isn’t my first time trying to use indicators to trade with. This program just didn’t come together for me, my fault, your fault, software’s fault or whatever. It was just not working for me so I asked for my money back, it just doesn’t get much simpler than that. I thought there was a real money back guarantee.

You go ahead and keep my money, you apparently need it more than I do.

60 minute trader? (JUANBYTE)

Hi Chris,

I am totaly new to trading futures.(never done it before) Just started doing some research on the internet and came across this blog site..(interesting to say the least?) Anyways, after hearing about this 60 minute trader thingy, I am very interested. I just have a few questions before I order the program..

Someone mentioned needing a minute by minute charting program..Are these purchased for a monthly fee? Or are they free? Do you touch on this in the course?

I also like the fact that there is not a large risk involved. I'm not interested in making big bucks fast, if you know what I mean..All I'm looking at is being able to make about 20% on my money at the end of the year? Is this a possibility? ($10,000 account to start)

Are there alot of monthly fee's involved like expensive broker fees and charting services that I will have to pay for? I'm just looking at trading casually for the first year or so until i get comfortable with the program..Do you recommend these services in the course?

I know very little about trading espesially trading futures and would just like to purchase a system that is consistent, easy to learn and provides a half decent yearly increase on my money..(i'm hoping to beet my investment advisors if you know what I mean?)

Sorry Chris, just a few questions from someone completely new and wanting to learn more and start investing my own money..Who else can look after their own money better than the person who earns it,right!

Thanks for taking the time to answer!

Mark

hi littlemanb,
firstly most brokers require some trading knowledge before the will allow you to open an account.
I use a paid for charting package which costs about $30 per month, the data is free from interactivebrokers if you make a certain number of trades per month, you can use thier free charts.

so far this year the system is up over 1000 pts x $5 = $5000 or 50% so yes 20% should easily be achievable.

i think that there is a broker fee of $25 per month if you dont place the minimum number of trades

if you have any other questions just ask

Just to get back into this thread briefly, I replied to this after waking up on the wrong side of the bed a while back. I had issues with how the example charts of these trades showed a bit optimistic exits as mentioned by someone else.

When I bought the system zonks back I was also struggling to make it work in the first place, I've recently looked into it again and the last 7 weeks or so have been doing not bad. I can't say my results using 60MT are as good as the author's, but they are good. Maybe I didn't give it enough of an effort the first time back when I was starting out. Maybe conditions happened to be different. Will likely do some more testing when I get a moment at least.

Thanks Juanbyte for the quick reply!! I guesse the program won't work for me as I have absolutely no experience with futures trading..(bummer!) I suppose thats why it's hard to make money trading in the commodities markets?

Any sugestions on how I would get some experience safely by not having to make huge risks? What exactly do these brokers expect from traders? Some sort of course background? So many years experience? More money in the account?

How much experience should a person have trading futures before trying out your program?

Thats too bad as I was hoping I could have given your course a try.

Anyways, thanks again Chris..

Mark.

Hi Juanbyte ,Couple of quick questions:

1. can this system be traded on the SPI (aussie Futures contract over the Aussie stock market)-do you know anyone doing so successfully??

2. Do you have an FX equivalent system

Thanks

Martin

60 minute trader (JUANBYTE)

Hi again Chris.

I don't know if you had a chance to read my last thread but I just wanted to clarify one more thing about your course..

Will your course benefit someone with absolutely no trading knowledge? Or do you need to have alot of experience trading to understand your course?

Will your course teach a person how to trade your plan, how to understand your plan and what brokers and charting companies to use and how to use them?

Does the plan show a person how to paper trade before actually doing it? (just to get comfortable with the trading style first)

Basically, will it give a person all the tools they need to follow a plan, understand what they are doing and trade an account?

If not, could you recommend something else to assist me..

Sorry Chris, but I really have no experience with trading futures but would like to start somewhere. I was a little worried when you said that brokers wont let you open an account with no trading experience.

Thanks Chris..

BF2 - I'll try to type real slow so you understand, you seem to be of limited intelligence. So to answer your question in a direct approach - NO. I've only purchased maybe 4-5 programs in about 6 years of playing around in the markets. I've asked for my money back on two of those because I felt they were misrepresented. One I still use for swing trading, the others I’ve dropped because the market conditions seem to change and their performances diminished.

Chris, jaunbyte, bitter old trader or whatever you are calling yourself, I believe you are missing a few emails that you are not quoting. The one you quote was the last one when I was so frustrated at you not returning my emails. I had to attempt to threaten.

I play in the markets as a hobby, I don’t do this for a living. If I request a refund from someone I feel I have failed because I didn’t check it out well enough unless the product was misrepresented.....

You go ahead and keep my money, you apparently need it more than I do.

NOT waiting at least 30 DAYS - like his website tell us to do - looks like you only want sumthin 4 nuthin :rolleyes: as this is a downloadable Ebook yea ?

now its 90 days before asking for refund - this from his site

"For a full refund simply show where the system had 5 losing open trades on Bigcharts or the corresponding YM futures trade on SierraCharts in any month for the first 90 days after purchase."

10 years ago Id day traded futures comods but didn't study the indicators long enough - like 60 day MA + 5 others - waz also in a hurry to profit to make $300 on hogs but next days lost in corn or wheat
so shood i be able to learn quickly within a week to win over 70% with 60MT ?

hey can ya send a copy to my PM too - pleezz ?

Last edited:
Hi,

I am wondering if amyone is using 60Minute trader with success. I need help from someone to guide me in setting up Sierra Charts with IB data feed and Bracket Trader for trading the Mini Dow. Would appreciate an email ([email protected]) from anywhere having success.

WJH

Hi,

I am wondering if amyone is using 60Minute trader with success. I need help from someone to guide me in setting up Sierra Charts with IB data feed and Bracket Trader for trading the Mini Dow. Would appreciate an email ([email protected]) from anywhere having success.

WJH

Another one.....:rolleyes:
FOOLs and their Money...

Attachments

• fool.jpg
    fool.jpg
    2.7 KB · Views: 1,417
any update on this the creator seems to have updated his results on his website upto may 2010

anyone still trading this?

Chris, you site mentioned that if we don't use your recommended charting platform, the indicator readings and signals might not be the same. Will this work for NinjaTrader?

Does anyone know the answer to this?

Wouldn't the ADX and Williams% readings be the same on every platform charts? confused....

The ADX settings are 10.4 for the INDU and 10.8 for the YM. some charting packages have 2 input values others only have one input like tradestation where I use an 8 period setting for the ADX on both charts. I do not use ninja trader so can't really comment. Some data feeds for the Dow Cash (INDU) just use prices as each stock actually opens each day, other feeds use overnight data from europe to calculate a value for the INDU and so this is where a difference in price and chart values in the first few minutes can occur.
hope this is of help, if you have any further questions just ask
regards
Chris