£50/pip eur/usd 5k account.

Ok, tomorrow, i need someone to pick a direction for tomorrow. Doesn't matter, any direction will do.

Don't worry, you're not going to get any big leg upside, it may trade 10pts points north pre-session, it may even hold but that's about it.

Go for it, do your worst.

View attachment YouTube - Chicago - If you leave me now (1976).htm

:(I love my little journal:(You may not, but it means a lot to me....:(

OooOoooh no, baby please don't go...

Enough of that pussy stuff, i've taken on another window cleaning round...big business. No time to post on the eur/cow 1 mins.

So wot can i leave you with?

Well we started going on about the spoos, spees, spongles (whatever you wanna call the sp500 contracts)

I'm gonna go all volumatic, everyone needs the ackers at christmas, lets just say that this last call is the christmas fund call.

Target 1200, stop 1000....buy in any time you want folks. If you lose money on this one, send me the bill at this journal...i'll refund you myself.

Adios ladies and gents.

Remember, if you can't trade well....trade bad!(y):cheesy:

kimo'sabby has been appointed japanese ambassador to the democratic peoples' republic of korea, I hear

Last edited:
Here's a generic response. very short term down. Intermediate up and long term meaning the next year and a half down...

Ok, tomorrow, i need someone to pick a direction for tomorrow. Doesn't matter, any direction will do.

Don't worry, you're not going to get any big leg upside, it may trade 10pts points north pre-session, it may even hold but that's about it.

Go for it, do your worst.

Im quite bad at trading.
Can I post some realtime trades next week here, and you have to take them trades with real money (at least £10 per point) as I call them, on your account?
It will please me.

Im quite bad at trading.
Can I post some realtime trades next week here, and you have to take them trades with real money (at least £10 per point) as I call them, on your account?
It will please me.

View attachment YouTube - Berri - The Sunshine After The Rain (1994 Eurodance).htm

Get your ass on here dude!! F*ck me, make the calls, christ all mighty, at least you're making the effort.

Wot is it with t2wers?

One trade? Its like a joiner banging on about how to knock one nail in....:confused:

Seriously, help yourself mate, you are quite welcome.

Ok ok lets cut to the chase. Replies/views. At the moment i've got a pretty good ratio...i need you to do me proud folks.

Read! Don't stop reading, keep looking, and read some more.

Do it for me.

If you have posted on this journal.....you are easily influenced. Don't bother with the retort, you'll let yourself down.

All music is the same, but different. Wot gets you going? Vivaldi has a certain beat, do not box him off into a certain sub-set....he could end up being a club favourite.

Its only a matter of tweaking.

Grooming. Are you being groomed? You are, you are groomable. Why? Because you stereotype.

Mug groomer.