£50/pip eur/usd 5k account.

robert de niros waiting talking italian...

Right, i'm sick to the back teeth of this poxy 50 quid a pip rubbish...we're gonna double up boys and girls...100 squid a pip

if we all concentrate hard enough...we can move this f*ckin eurodollar.

Come on! Let's 'ave it!

have it!!

HYPER-MEGA-CONFLUENCE!

Next week is so lucky for me, i'll tell ya why.....1.2777. All types of patterns and lines going on around this price, 'The Three Bears Scoops', 'Inverted Mong H&S', 'Half a Sack & Lash', horizontal lines, diagonal lines,...you name it it's going on around 1.2777.

Look at the price ffs, seven is a lucky number...and we've got three of the f*ckers!

Upside above 1.2777, buy the f*ckin lot folks...you won't get a better deal next week.

'The Three Bears Scoops' <- what?
'Inverted Mong H&S' <- lol!
Half a Sack & Lash' <-what?

You still alive on that £50pp account :confused:?

'The Three Bears Scoops' <- what?
'Inverted Mong H&S' <- lol!
Half a Sack & Lash' <-what?

You still alive on that £50pp account :confused:?

Bladdered the 5k a few weeks back mate...it's only money. Half a sack 'n' lash:eek:...It's one off the wrist mate.

Tomorrow i'm gonna post some 5/10 xover trades off either a 5 or 1min screen...fast fingers...and more pips than Percy 'The Pacman' Pipkin the world record pomegranate eater could ever imagine.

If i can be f*ckin ars*d that is.

Zzzzz. 5min is a bit slow this morinin so we'll pop down to the 1min screen slap a 5 'n' 10 MA on it. Trade parameters, lets have a buthchers eh, pre-set 5 pip stop 10 pip TP.

Ooooh yes, one more thing, lets ramp that leverage up, pump it up to the max. There we go, 400:1, that should do the trick.

We'll reduce the stop later on, need that stop tight as a fleas foreskin, know what i mean.

Right off for a ciggy. Laters!

One for the egg heads on t2w, early mornin trivia.

Who invented the moving average?

Was it...

A) Stephen Hawking.

B) Bill Gates.

C) Doctor Who (Tom Baker).

Caught the 2852 BO, would never have seen that little number without my trusty MAs. Nice one Doctor Who!

Doctor Who scores again! Buying off 2868! Another 10 pips!

At this rate i think the Doctor was right, if these MAs ever fell into the hands of Davros and the Daleks,....we're f*cked.

Oh my word, three on the trot for the trusty MAs. Don't ever listen to the nay sayers folks...they just don't know their ars*s from their elbows.

GO MAs!

Dis iz it, dis iz the deal boyz and girlz we're gonna rip into the Bollingerz Tomoz. Crankin up the pips wiv me old mate Bolly...innit!

Stay tuned! And keep it real!

Bored with the eurdol now, gonna let the b!tch go, she's making me think crazy stuff.

FTSE 100, this is where i'm gonna lay my hat and call my home.

Bye bye eurdol cow,....hello sexy lady ftse! (wolf whistles)