5k USD financial support needed

phenomenon, it's a bit much coming on here asking someone to invest $5k with yuo on the strength that yuo've had a good run over last 4 or 5 days using virtual money

for one thing trading with virtual money doesn't compare to trading with real money. Psychologically it will impact on yuor decision-making especially when yuo have a bad run (or even a good one)

and one month is way too short to test yuor strategy

that's like learning how to fly an airplane on a simulator for a month and then thinking yuo're ready to jump into the cockpit of a real 747

and i certainly wouldn't like to be a passenger on that plane, especially if my business class seat has cost me $5k

Last edited:
phenomenon, it's a bit much coming on here asking someone to invest $5k with yuo on the strength that yuo've had a good run over last 4 or 5 days using virtual money

for one thing trading with virtual money doesn't compare to trading with real money. Psychologically it will impact on yuor decision-making especially when yuo have a bad run (or even a good one)

and one month is way too short to test yuor strategy

it's like learning how to fly an airplane on a simulator for a month and then thinking yuo're ready to jump into the cockpit of a real 747
You may be right. I will test it for a month at least. I don't see any reasons why I should test it any longer if I have a lot of good trades. If the results will be OK after the month I will open a micro account then. I am really wondering how emotions will affect my decisions. But I don't say you're not right, maybe you are and probably you have a lot more experience.

begging for money posts usually are spread far and wide. can't see you anywhere else yet, google is very slow these days as this thread doesn't yet appear on a search. have you posted anywhere else yet? if not, why choose here?

...and no need for the smart ar$es to reply that this is the forum where all the mugs are at :p

You may be right. I will test it for a month at least. I don't see any reasons why I should test it any longer if I have a lot of good trades. If the results will be OK after the month I will open a micro account then. I am really wondering how emotions will affect my decisions. But I don't say you're not right, maybe you are and probably you have a lot more experience.

I still say one month is too small a data sample, at the very least I think yuo should test for three before risking yuor hard earned

in any event I sincerely wish yuo the very best of luck with yuor trading

and if yuo do manage to nail it, keep it quiet. The last thing yuo should do is come on here and reveal a winning formula in return for a measly five grand

begging for money posts usually are spread far and wide. can't see you anywhere else yet, google is very slow these days as this thread doesn't yet appear on a search. have you posted anywhere else yet? if not, why choose here?

...and no need for the smart ar$es to reply that this is the forum where all the mugs are at :p
No, I haven't been asking for money anywhere else. Please, don't use the word begging, I just wanted to ask, I am not going to persuade anyone. The reason why I wrote here is because I registered here some time ago and noticed that here is a lot of English people. And you for sure have more money than people in my country. So I hoped that maybe there is gonna be someone who can support me. That's all.

Last edited:
I still say one month is too small a data sample, at the very least I think yuo should test for three before risking yuor hard earned

in any event I sincerely wish yuo the very best of luck with yuor trading

and if yuo do manage to nail it, keep it quiet. The last thing yuo should do is come on here and reveal a winning formula in return for a measly five grand
Thank you for your kind words. Well, I admit you are right. I will try to test it for more than 1 month. I wish I could success. If I did I would buy English lessons in the UK. :D