20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

Fair play to Foroom for fessin' up, we've all had losing streaks. No need to pretend to be something your not - Let today be the first day of the rest of your trading career - Good luck

So how do we read this record. I add them all up and get a loss. How is that winning ?
Basically he is an egotistical liar living out a fantasy and trying to forget/hide his open losses.Hes just an attention seeker who was a previous multi nic.Very much like pip but with more of a brain.profits/losses are not real and are on a demo imho....
latest

Basically he is an egotistical liar living out a fantasy and trying to forget/hide his open losses.Hes just an attention seeker who was a previous multi nic.Very much like pip but with more of a brain.profits/losses are not real and are on a demo imho....

I don't think pip is that bad. He goes a bit funny at certain hours of the day. Could be alcohol related, or maybe exhaustion of blood sugar.

Well I don't remember foroom from the last time I was here. So he must be someone new. I don't really understand this attention seeking pretending a loss as a win. More likely madness. Since his account doesn't grow, it may well be real account. Just that it's not capable of making profit. The negative edge is huge on what he's doing.

Hi Foroom,

How are you boasting profits, is this done on points or pounds?

Lee

It is Points /ticks which is same thing for me .Position size varies in pounds .

I want to compound this method , increasing position sizes with losses and also when there is more equity from profits in account.

Fair play to Foroom for fessin' up.
Yep same here. I didnt look through the numbers cos tbh, not that interested, but lee's words good enough for me. No pi$$takin for the rest of the week, unless he starts it :D

Good on ya foroom

Here

24 .5 ticks profit less 8.5 cost = 16 profit

Non method trade

Have a nice weekend

Attachments

• 24.jpg
    24.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 97
I don't think pip is that bad. He goes a bit funny at certain hours of the day. Could be alcohol related, or maybe exhaustion of blood sugar.

Well I don't remember foroom from the last time I was here. So he must be someone new. I don't really understand this attention seeking pretending a loss as a win. More likely madness. Since his account doesn't grow, it may well be real account. Just that it's not capable of making profit. The negative edge is huge on what he's doing.

You never had a psychologist poster on this forum before , so it can't be a previous member , the psychology forum was full of amateur posts , yet lacking in many important psychology threads.

You never had a psychologist poster on this forum before , so it can't be a previous member , the psychology forum was full of amateur posts , yet lacking in many important psychology threads.

So you were a psychologist when you worked, or maybe the office boy in his clinic ? This certainly explains why you can't trade.

This thing of claiming a blatant loss as a win is some kind of a psychological play ?

Anyway I am a natural psychologist as well as a natural trader. So I do have a good feel for the people I come across. I don't recognise your psychological profile on this site, so I know you are new. Although you do resemble another clown I came across on another forum. He also played with dax, but he didn't do options at the time. Maybe you are just a new incarnation of him since you bought your options trading system recently.

So you were a psychologist when you worked, or maybe the office boy in his clinic ? This certainly explains why you can't trade.

This thing of claiming a blatant loss as a win is some kind of a psychological play ?

Anyway I am a natural psychologist as well as a natural trader. So I do have a good feel for the people I come across. I don't recognise your psychological profile on this site, so I know you are new. Although you do resemble another clown I came across on another forum. He also played with dax, but he didn't do options at the time. Maybe you are just a new incarnation of him since you bought your options trading system recently.

They don't sell profitable systems , they sell because they can't trade , mine are profitable options systems and they are my own creations .Other forum lluzers on other forums are not me.

They don't sell profitable systems , they sell because they can't trade , mine are profitable options systems and they are my own creations .Other forum lluzers on other forums are not me.

What you have got is profitable until you get hit big. Then all the efforts are wasted. You are just bad at economics. All you are doing is making money for the shop, that's all.

Cause that is more risked than my day job , it is called my comfort zone!

Here

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/psy...ne-trading-will-ruin-traders.html#post2948118

I'd call it desperation. You are lapping up the misinformation like no other. All that will lead to loss. The market is very simple: the merchants buy low sell high. There's no comfort zone, psychology zone, or any other zone. Although I suspect there could be a lulz zone for the merchants. This is why I like lulz, there's money there.

I'd call it desperation. You are lapping up the misinformation like no other. All that will lead to loss. The market is very simple: the merchants buy low sell high. There's no comfort zone, psychology zone, or any other zone. Although I suspect there could be a lulz zone for the merchants. This is why I like lulz, there's money there.

Then multnicks should stop opening misinformation threads designed to mislead noobs and concentrate on new lulz threads .