20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

You wouldn't have lost if you got the direction right. With stops, you'd still lose if you got the direction right.

My silver trade is doing good. This is not roulette and so it doesn't need to show an immediate profit.

Yes but my stops meant I lost smaller amounts when I got it wrong and won bigger when I got it right.

Well brewski, I hope you didn't copy trade me in silver. That's the only reason I think you are concerned about it and don't care about my other trades at bigger paper losses.

I work with very different parameters from other people. Copy trading me is not safe.

g m

open system trades

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    422 KB · Views: 113
  • dax.jpg
    dax.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 83
Yep same here. I didnt look through the numbers cos tbh, not that interested, but lee's words good enough for me. No pi$$takin for the rest of the week, unless he starts it :D

Good on ya foroom

New week, new sig (y)

New week, new sig (y)

Your team must be pretty desperate and doing poor business , peddling stuff for only a few bucks!

Must be hard if you told noobs , they could get 30 losses or psychology is 80 % and 10 % is risk management , the book is only worth 10 %.

Your team is peddling this crap

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 91
Your team must be pretty desperate and doing poor business , peddling stuff for only a few bucks!

Must be hard if you told noobs , they could get 30 losses or psychology is 80 % and 10 % is risk management , the book is only worth 10 %.

Your team is peddling this crap

Would that be the team that exists in your head? :D

Would that be the team that exists in your head? :D

Your behavior is like these kind

What I am talking about in a broader sense here is the power struggle, in this case between the dark forces of noise and the newcomers who may even have original ideas and new ways of doing things, but if they fail to conform to the standards of high priests of noise, they will be made unwelcome. Since original thinkers don't tend to conform too well, if at all, the mediocrities win.

http://www.eminimethods.com/why_trading_forums_suck_article_46.html

I am starting this second post to show a variation of the method

Here long cash 12450.5 and 12460 put is 23.8 , so net risk 23.8- 9.7 =14.3 ticks

at £50 per tick , I would lose £715

if price goes 50 points in my direction .I can make £5000 less cost 715 = net profit £4285.

This is an example .Please do not trade this as trading is risky.

Is this trade (from 19/07) still open? or did you close it and not tell anyone?

Your behavior is like these kind

What I am talking about in a broader sense here is the power struggle, in this case between the dark forces of noise and the newcomers who may even have original ideas and new ways of doing things, but if they fail to conform to the standards of high priests of noise, they will be made unwelcome. Since original thinkers don't tend to conform too well, if at all, the mediocrities win.

Nah. More like you come on here thinking youre amazing. You tell folks that what they are actually doing is impossible, because you cant personally do it then go on to tell them how much better you are at xyz than they are. Which wouldnt be so bad if you were but its painfully obvious youre not. You seem truly unaware of how average at trading you actually are. It only got worse for you when Lee called you out, you had the opportunity to come clean straight off the bat, but you didnt, you wriggled and squirmed hoping hed go away but he didnt. Then you puked up some truths, which not only revealed your general incompetence but shows the masses your quality, or rather lack it when it comes to being honest and up front about your play.
I think it can be said that ill give new folks on here more rope than most and am all up for hearing about new ideas and approaches. If they reveal themselves to be bit ordinary / deluded / crazy even but humble, fair dos. If they are full on bellend thinking theyre gods gift whilst doing others down then they become sport. You my friend, are full on bellend :D