20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

the fewer trades you place, the more i think that YOU think you are right?

the fewer trades you place, the more i think that YOU think you are right?

When real money is on line , you need to have mindset that is strictly disciplined , over-trading will result in mess up.WHEN YOU CAN FEEL THE MARKET , TRADE MORE , THIS MARKET HAS NO FEEL.

You seem to be going from one misfortune to another. Perhaps you should retire from "trading" and concentrate on making psychology threads. That's your obvious strength.

Here's my objective assessment of your situation:

1. Unsurmountable negative edge in your "strat"
2. Excessive complexity that forces you into endless errors
3, Poor profitability that forces you into blind gambling

Recommendations:

1. Stop what you are doing and go do something else that you are more suited for
2. Get refund from guy who sold you the strat. If your claim of being the inventor of the strat is true, then slap yourself until you wake from your stupidity

The forums are full of AMATEUR Gurus like yourself

PROFIT + 25

= - 7 FOR WEEK

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 79
Then why do it then openly declare it is a mistake and contradict yourself by saying good trading is boring. You are trading the same as Joe Bloggs like this and trying to force something to happen, and of course it will. Always followed by losses, if not now, later down the line.

If you win the trade, it will simply reinforce you being right even though you made the wrong choice. Gambling establishments love it when punters win big like this. Therefore, the best outcome would be to lose on this trade or simply shut it down the moment it breaks the rules.

And you are the one who spouts on about psychology, very disappointing behaviour.

Lee

Firstly the price has done , what I expected it to do , it has shot up.This also proves my point and thread , market timing is not a very efficient way of trading.I could not time the market in real live situation , before the move.

Most breakouts fail than materialize , that is why most trend trading promoters , won't post live trades in advance.The only ones who promote this fantasy , are the education merchants and their team , who benefit from the sale of trend trading illusion.

Mastering trading psychology is the hard part , despite gurus claim to the contrary.

Firstly the price has done , what I expected it to do , it has shot up.This also proves my point and thread , market timing is not a very efficient way of trading.I could not time the market in real live situation , before the move.

Most breakouts fail than materialize , that is why most trend trading promoters , won't post live trades in advance.The only ones who promote this fantasy , are the education merchants and their team , who benefit from the sale of trend trading illusion.

Mastering trading psychology is the hard part , despite gurus claim to the contrary.

Hi Foroom,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Still not sure I like the idea of going against the plan but if it worked then I figure it must be good for you on this occasion. Just be careful that it doesn't lull you in to a false situation. My name is Lee btw. Rather than calling you Foroom all the time, whats your name?

Cheers, Lee.

Hi Foroom,

Thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. Still not sure I like the idea of going against the plan but if it worked then I figure it must be good for you on this occasion. Just be careful that it doesn't lull you in to a false situation. My name is Lee btw. Rather than calling you Foroom all the time, whats your name?

Cheers, Lee.

Mine is Peter Luger .

From your extensive self promotion, I'd thought you are van tharp. The two of you have so many common traits, most notable being: can't trade.

He tries to promote trend trading on his site , then sells psychology courses to those who fail , he only gives half information in his books , we all know half information is dangerous.

I share psychology for free and contradict all the trend merchants and their teams.