20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

This method made money every week for last 6 weeks.

95 % of traders lose money , they can't trade , so they teach.In trading industry you get more teachers than traders.

People who are able to do something well can do that thing for a living, while people who are not able to do anything that well make a living by teaching. (Used to disparage teachers).

Most of the methods taught are by failures , they don't trade them for a living because they don't work , it is the blind leading the blind.

prayers for the blind

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 103
open trades now .....................market is quiet

potential risk now 21

total profit for week +++84:clap::clap::clap::clap:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 109
this week's 139 trades (double entries for each trade) many non system/method

Attachments

• DIS WEEK.xls
    40 KB · Views: 106
open trades

after a fall in indices dax buy a call out of the money , a separate system trade .

dow high probability trend trade

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 103
lost -46 today (real traders don't hide losses)

Now the masterclass hindsight team will laugh.

locked away + 50 today

Those who can do , but those who can't do ,also do , then when they realize they can't ,they come back as legends and post hindsight trades with hindsight results.Those who can post in advance.

Had two losing trades today -40 = -46

Managed to pick two non system trades on Dow to make up for that.

not always able to explain , but there were system dow opportunities to earn 20 which I missed , due to body fatigue.

No it is not 1 to 5.

Are you really so dumb or you just work hard at it?

If I have nothing to do one day I will explain the error here for you.

Surely you need to think yourself tho, just once.

You took your position to go long presumably, so at what level does it need to hit for you to make money? I know the answer just trying to engage your mind here.

Added a Dow short with a call

I won't sweat like a pig over losing 40

Closed last trade for +20 , so net for this week is -26 on this method

update 2 more losses for today -37+ -26 = -63 so far this week .This due to not much volatility , there were several opportunities of 10 to 20- profits , but must follow method

For dax volatility is on low end 90 ticks low to high

open trades

got some profit but not on method , on wall street.Today bit loss of discipline , must get discipline back.

got +10 on dax , so -53

most traders 95 % lose . search on google for the truth .

This week has been tough in following the system and losing focus on the method.Mistakes were made on a dax long , I went short after on Dow being influenced by an amateur and a gambler on ftse thread.

The Dax mistake cost 20 ticks it should have been a long trade , the Dow mistakes cost 40 , that is 60 in total . today I missed a dax short , by getting up late ,it cost 20 .Excuses excuses excuses .That is 80 ticks potential profit lost ,so far this week I have losses of - 53 , if the dax short had been missed and a long trade taken , result would have been - 13 ,if the missed trades had been taken result would have been a profit of 63.

I have opened a thread called mistakes. this thread explains why mistakes make losing traders.You will find this thread on t2w , if you look , only real traders will tell you about mistakes .

The amateurs on forums have never got to a professional level , only professionals talk about the difference of mistakes.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/first-steps/224126-avoiding-mistakes-all-beginners-make.html

Those who can trade the Barjon Candle do trade it like me.It is very danderous to trade in down market.:LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

The big difficulty is trading the Barjon candle

It has screwed me this week.:LOL::LOL::LOL:

got + 15 more = 99 +++for week

potential risk for day 37 loss

so looking for 62 before close

banked +10

109 profit for week

locked away another 15 on dow

++++++++++++++++124 ticks profit this week so far

A very tough and challenging week , I was down 60 to 80 .

closed another dow cash for +10

++++++++++++++++124 ticks profit this week so far +10 = 134 ++++

If it was not for the mistakes , it would add another 80 ticks

Speaking of the Dunning-Kruger effect, can I ask how the £50/pt trade from the 19th is doing?