20 /30 profitable Dow Dax weekly 100 ticks profit

I know exactly what I am doing here !

It has to hit 12350 to make , probability is low .

Start from this. You are instantly -4.2 points and need it to move 40+ points before you can make anything. So you now need to get a 60+ move just to get 20 points, when you have already made a 4.2 loss to start out.

Howabout you just spend the 4.2 you guaranteed to lose at the outset and just buy a 12360 call? Surely even you can start to work this out?

Start from this. You are instantly -4.2 points and need it to move 40+ points before you can make anything. So you now need to get a 60+ move just to get 20 points, when you have already made a 4.2 loss to start out.

Howabout you just spend the 4.2 you guaranteed to lose at the outset and just buy a 12360 call? Surely even you can start to work this out?

I know sometimes I like to trade the put for a reversal.What you say I agree.

You showed two trades and said they were related, so can you explain just that, what you had for breakfast and weekly is not relevant here. Just explain the payoff's on the trade you used as your 5/1 and lets start from that.

I think you will struggle to make it coherent and worthwhile but I will help you out if you make the effort.

I had the put first at 60 , price was 12288 , so I waited a few ticks .I already had a weekly just in case it ran away.

As soon as I got 20 , I am out , if 12340 put premium appreciates by a few ticks.

Added a Dow short with a call

I won't sweat like a pig over losing 40

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 124
I had the put first at 60 , price was 12288 , so I waited a few ticks .I already had a weekly just in case it ran away.

As soon as I got 20 , I am out , if 12340 put premium appreciates by a few ticks.

So like I KNEW and said you cannot explain the sense or the maths of your own trade.

Really no point reading as you clearly don't even understand what the heck your doing and why. Thanks god it's only £2 a throw.

So like I KNEW and said you cannot explain the sense or the maths of your own trade.

Really no point reading as you clearly don't even understand what the heck your doing and why. Thanks god it's only £2 a throw.

The put had instrinsic value of 55 and put price was 60 , so my risk was 5 , potential reward 20 which I got.

F.L =jessie trader(a liar and a loser)
pip also uses a multinic when hes banned.
attention seekers, liars & losers simple as .
16310lighting_farts.gif

TAKE THAT GENTLEMEN

you are the loser hanging around with traders vicariously living thru rest of us

LOSER (n)

fl, that quote was 7 yrs ago how old is this guy know a great great grandfather :D

Closed last trade for +20 , so net for this week is -26 on this method

update 2 more losses for today -37+ -26 = -63 so far this week .This due to not much volatility , there were several opportunities of 10 to 20- profits , but must follow method