2 Days in January - The Movie 10k-50k In 4 Hours

spinola

Established member
2 Days in January - The Movie 10k-50k In 4 Hours

The funny thing is, they started a kick starter type campaign to then raise $50,000 to make a movie. http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/2-days-in-january--9

Umm, that's a bit whiffy ! I mean, why not just put in another 4 hours and have done with it ?

Couldn't see this posted here , so thought some might like to view it.

Any one know anything else about it ? I assume they are trying to fund the sequel already $50K to zero in one hour or less !

Enjoy .

:D

"Understand something: we’re not raising money here, we’re pre-selling our bundle (the strategy, the movie and the eBook) and building a brand to enable you to do the same as us. "

Now you know, hater!

This was on their Facebook page,

14th March 2013

So, Brian & I've been asked several times "if you can make this much money from trading, why don't you do it daily?" And nobody really believes that we want to share how we did it...so that's exactly what we're going to do. For the next 6 months, starting next Monday, March 18th, the apprenticeship begins. We will trade consistently until we hit a trading account balance of £1,000,000. Then, we're going to share EXACTLY how we did it, step by step. Watch this space folks! https://www.facebook.com/2DaysInJanuary?hc_location=timeline

Did they try to raise awareness on here at all ? And did they make their goal or near it this Autumn ?

I like the camera shooting on their promo video , so I'd certainly watch their flick online if they ever manage to make it.

Seems to of dropped momentum at the mo.

Yeah, this is exactly what's I'd do if I could turn 200% per day trading. I'd go into the home-movie and ebook production business and run a marketing website.

oohh dear, the 26th March

phenomenal...last Friday, we accurately predicted yesterday's >200 pip drop on the EUR/USD - something that hasn't happened in over 2 years...to within 3 hours of accuracy...had you put £10k on that single movement yesterday, you'd be £2m better off today.

ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO NOW DOUBTS IF WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING??? No...thought not! https://www.facebook.com/2DaysInJanuary

I din't know why other than complete boredom I'm even looking at this, but, from their facebook link you just posted Spinola:-

when I asked Brian "will people think it's interesting enough if we haven't made MILLIONS?" he said "dude, most City boys make 25% return on other people's money in a month...we've just turned a 250% profit in 48 hours. We've proven the strategy works. What's NOT interesting about that?" ...things that make you go hmmmm.

City boys make 25% per month on other people's money. I didn't realise that.

£10K to 50K in 48 hours is 250%. I didn't realise that either.

Shame, as it was a quality production. Just a pity they couldn't have stumped up for a continuity bod to check the times on those watches on the whiteboard. Muppets.

Last edited:
Yep, I was drawn to the opening production side of it. And wondering if they had produced their original 4 hour trading bash and released it.

The title '2 days in january ' has a certain pulling power, but as soon as I realised it was just 2 days , I was thinking, right, and the following, weeks ? months ? :D

Heck, I'd even just listen to the audio of them 2 over 4 hours to hear their interaction racking up the cash.

Crashed and burned.

Unless I'm missing the real joke, I didn't think is was supposed to be taken seriously. I thought it was a good idea for a film short and on the whole a good production. The marketing stuff around it using facebook etc. I assume was to build awareness of the production and enhance its marketability. I didn't get nay sense that anything other than that was on offer.

Duty calls.

take the modern day fascination with sharing every minutae of peoples mundane lifestyles and existence (twitter/facebook/youtube etc)......mix in peoples timeless fascination with getting rich quick .........and stand back .........

in this case a long way back .....;)

N

Last edited:
Unless I'm missing the real joke, I didn't think is was supposed to be taken seriously. I thought it was a good idea for a film short and on the whole a good production. The marketing stuff around it using facebook etc. I assume was to build awareness of the production and enhance its marketability. I didn't get nay sense that anything other than that was on offer.

Duty calls.

Maybe you're right, the David Brent moment where he reads the side of his mug is comedy gold.

However, dangerous claims and fleecing for cash both be dodgy ways to conduct oneself.

phenomenal...last Friday, we accurately predicted yesterday's >200 pip drop on the EUR/USD - something that hasn't happened in over 2 years...to within 3 hours of accuracy...had you put £10k on that single movement yesterday, you'd be £2m better off today.

ANYBODY OUT THERE WHO NOW DOUBTS IF WE'RE ONTO SOMETHING??? No...thought not! https://www.facebook.com/2DaysInJanuary

Odd how this doesn't mention the 2 million dollar margin requirement on such a trade, eh?

Maybe you're right, the David Brent moment where he reads the side of his mug is comedy gold.

However, dangerous claims and fleecing for cash both be dodgy ways to conduct oneself.

I thought that was compulsory for most Banking/trading jobs ? :LOL:

N

"Understand something: we’re not raising money here, we’re pre-selling our bundle (the strategy, the movie and the eBook) and building a brand to enable you to do the same as us. "

Now you know, hater!

so Random

this stuff is yours ?

N

its a slick film/video ...i'll give it that .......good sound.....nice graphics.....realistic......edgy...moody ....and better than most of the US Cr*p we have to suffer

n

Last edited:
so are you looking to crowdfund a movie or build funds to trade ?

N

sorry R....

I thought it was your baby .....

ok sorry - been a long week for me so apologies for confusion

N