154 pips using the Science of Chaos

i'm failing to see why you ve posted all this (here and on FXTSD)
you have n't shared the indicators - so seems very little point

shorting or longing in the direction of an OSMA type indi is nothing new,
so unless you post the other indis for folks to use its a bit of a waste of others time and a guessing and hunting game

unless you were planning to sell something?

Indies are not mine, i bought them, i saw them in forex factory in a thread, i never asked the guy to share them, i contacted the guy and bought them as it was his indies and his method :)

Indies are not mine, i bought them, i saw them in forex factory in a thread, i never asked the guy to share them, i contacted the guy and bought them as it was his indies and his method :)

no problem, just wondered what the point was, as your explaining how to use to these particular indicators, which if others can't get or use then not much point and they may as well concentrate on other methods

it just looks like a lead up to a sale if your not going to share
you ve done the same on FXTSD, and there are sellers on there flogging there £150 systems some of which are rubbish (i bought one and got refunded)

people are naturally going to be curious to threads such as these
which is why i found the indi the other day and took all of 5minutes, so these indis are already out there and have already been shared, or are off FXTSD anyway
and renamed

i have my own methods and prefer to trade long term charts as its less time consuming, but others could of benefited from the other indis

anyhow good luck

Last edited: