154 pips using the Science of Chaos

My apologies, I misunderstood. I thought you were boxing the lowest low and the highest high of the 5-bar set. Entering on a breach of the low on a down trend, the breach of the high on an up trend.

Can you tell me then on aud/jpy yesterday at 16:15 GMT did you have a box with a low at 93.09 and a high at 93.40 or at 93.71?

Ok here is another trade on M1 eu/jpy following the red news release

The trade:

The trend is short after that huge move following the red news. After such a strong move, there are always good opportunities on the lower time frames (wave 5 to hit). All the higher time frames are short, we look an entry on the smaller time frames to hit the wave 5. We like when the AO is changing color at the cross of the zero line. We have an entry on M1 right after the red dot alarm. We enter here at the break of the fractal box and the price falls. We exit at the break of the fractal box upper level for 42 pips; As our initial risk (size of the box) was 12 pips, our profit is 3.5%;

NB; its important to wait a while after wave 3 as wave 4 usually is much longer than wave 3

Attachments

• eurjpy-m1-B VE.png
    eurjpy-m1-B VE.png
    46.5 KB · Views: 201
My apologies, I misunderstood. I thought you were boxing the lowest low and the highest high of the 5-bar set. Entering on a breach of the low on a down trend, the breach of the high on an up trend.

Can you tell me then on aud/jpy yesterday at 16:15 GMT did you have a box with a low at 93.09 and a high at 93.40 or at 93.71?

Could you precise your time, my broker has GMT +2? Cheers

Sorry i did not see u wrote GMT... ok I have the upper level at 94.08 (14h45 candle).
Fractals might change according to brokers , i could understand an upper level at 93.40 (it did not form a fractal on my chart for 0.3 pip) but I can't see a fractal at 93.71...

I don't think we're looking at the same chart.

aud/jpy yesterday at 16:15 GMT which will be the 18:15 bar on your charts (also 18:15 on my charts as I'm on EET too).

I've got a low of 93.09. That bar is the middle of the 5-bar low. I am asking if the top of your box at 16:45 (18:45 on your chart) - 2 bars later when the 5-bar construct had completed, was showing the top of the box at 93.40 or at 93.71? Or something else entirely?

Could you post a screenshot of that chart covering aud/jpy at that time?

yes i was reading the right chart see by the chart below

Attachments

• audjpy-m15-.png
    audjpy-m15-.png
    29.8 KB · Views: 218
Thanks. So in a down trend you're not interested in the high of the box unless the price breaches it to the upside or the a new higher box top forms - in which case you exit any open shorts.

yes u r correct, in a downtrend, you want to take a break below the fractal. But other side fractal exit is just one of them, you can exit at the close or green or red line of the alligator

might be of use to someone
im not sure what to make of it - but looks like any other OSMA type histo
except this possibly does n't have the settings changes alot of others have

make sure to check it on the strategy tester to see if it repaints etc
Thanks for that WR1 and looks similar to the histo in FTT's charts. But the ind I am really interested in is the Fractal Box - the shaded area. The reason being that it ties in with what I'm currently using for HH and LL, but the levels are a lot easier to eyeball than my current arrowed implementation.

Thanks for that WR1 and looks similar to the histo in FTT's charts. But the ind I am really interested in is the Fractal Box - the shaded area. The reason being that it ties in with what I'm currently using for HH and LL, but the levels are a lot easier to eyeball than my current arrowed implementation.

Hi, its the same indi in the chart pics above
but can't help with the box though,

just google for fractal boxes if that's what it is
there should plenty of variations around the net

Try FXTSD

they would likely know which box it is, or one like it

Last edited:
You don't use B.W,s MFi indic (squat etc?)
Polished my Rosetta Stone and decided you're probably talking Chaos Theory inds. A squat is a new high/low on volume and as forex - which is what this thread is primarily about - has no reliable volume data then squats are possibly not that useful.

As for B.W. and s MFi - probably more Williams camp stuff, but it's a bit late to be playing guess what I'm talking about..

tru. I will be clearer. Yes Williams makes point that tick vol is a good enough proxy for real volume data but i`m yet to be convinced. That was good polishing!

Hello not sure if B.W use a lot of those indies anymore...just alligator, fractal and AO ,+ entry Wiseman 1, 2 and 3 (based on the last vids tutorials i ve watched)

Another cable H1 trade for 92 pips (3% growth)

Another good cable H1 trade just ended for 92 pips (152 pips were possible)

The trade:

The AO has started to peak and the alligator mouth is open on H4. We have a break of the lower Fractal box on H1 with a risk of 32 pips (size of the box + spread + 2 pip marge) so we enter here. The prices drop then retrace a bit, The next day, we exit just above the green line and before the GB red news release for 92 pips so nearly 3% growth. An addon was possible just before Francfort Open the 12th (risk 30 pips) for a 60 pips profit (2% gowth) meaning a total of 152 pips (5% growth)

Cheers

Attachments

• gbpusd-h1-13-11 VE B.png
    gbpusd-h1-13-11 VE B.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 405
Ok here is another trade on M1 eu/jpy following the red news release

The trade:

The trend is short after that huge move following the red news. After such a strong move, there are always good opportunities on the lower time frames (wave 5 to hit). All the higher time frames are short, we look an entry on the smaller time frames to hit the wave 5. We like when the AO is changing color at the cross of the zero line. We have an entry on M1 right after the red dot alarm. We enter here at the break of the fractal box and the price falls. We exit at the break of the fractal box upper level for 42 pips; As our initial risk (size of the box) was 12 pips, our profit is 3.5%;

NB; its important to wait a while after wave 3 as wave 4 usually is much longer than wave 3

no offence but every trading system on the planet would have sell signals around the same time as your "allegator" does here.......are you using any other convergent signals / systems to corroborate trade signals ?

N

Another good cable H1 trade just ended for 92 pips (152 pips were possible)

The trade:

The AO has started to peak and the alligator mouth is open on H4. We have a break of the lower Fractal box on H1 with a risk of 32 pips (size of the box + spread + 2 pip marge) so we enter here. The prices drop then retrace a bit, The next day, we exit just above the green line and before the GB red news release for 92 pips so nearly 3% growth. An addon was possible just before Francfort Open the 12th (risk 30 pips) for a 60 pips profit (2% gowth) meaning a total of 152 pips (5% growth)

Cheers

i'm failing to see why you ve posted all this (here and on FXTSD)
you have n't shared the indicators - so seems very little point

shorting or longing in the direction of an OSMA type indi is nothing new,
so unless you post the other indis for folks to use its a bit of a waste of others time and a guessing and hunting game

unless you were planning to sell something?

no offence but every trading system on the planet would have sell signals around the same time as your "allegator" does here.......are you using any other convergent signals / systems to corroborate trade signals ?

N

No problem
THere are many systems who work
i use only 3 indies

i'm failing to see why you ve posted all this (here and on FXTSD)
you have n't shared the indicators - so seems very little point

shorting or longing in the direction of an OSMA type indi is nothing new,
so unless you post the other indis for folks to use its a bit of a waste of others time and a guessing and hunting game

unless you were planning to sell something?[/QUOTE

again you have those indies in MT4 (insert - indicators - Bill Williams) .
i m here to discuss the strategy, and exchange. i can't give away free indies, they are copyrighted