10k to 20k in 1 month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see a statement of your demo trades that match your call outs. But we know that already, you couldn't come up with one. There was no demo account.

Another troll post... I mean who really cares...

I asked him to find more charts where i was wrong than right and he avoids the question?

You can look through the 89 attachments on there....

BeginnerJoe has contributed about the same as i have on T2W ... He` a waster.

Long time reader, first time poster.. the only reason i'm posting now is because of this thread.....

@Dom

Okay first off..
Fckn BullSh*t pal!

Okay i might believe you may have been using a demo account this whole time and not blown your own money, but there's not a chance in hell when you started this thread it was only to cause a bit of banter and rowdy up the old crew. By your early posts during this thread you got way too angry and emotional at comments directed to by others giving you sh*t about your claims. You definitely set out to prove everyone wrong and make promise on doubling your account in 1 month, seriously who the hell goes out of there way that much to "prove a point" or "create a bit of banter. Not for one second do i believe it was all just a joke.

Mate, i went into that chat room you created "Doms trading". Nickname ' el dongerino ' Ring a bell? and you were flat out saying how crap it was with everyone on this thread bashing you about your trading and your claims, and how it was unfair and they should just wait and see your results at the end of the month. You were flat out intent on doubling your account, it wasn't a bit of a joke.

And then you realised you weren't going to be able to do it, so you must have thought " sh*t i actually can't do this, what do i do? I know i'll make up some BS story that it was all just one big joke, and hopefully they all beleive me so i don't get all embarressed, because everyone was right and little ol me was wrong ".. awww..

Now normally i wouldn't give two Sh*ts about what you do, but when you go around making these claims, and you fail, then aren't man enough to admit you couldn't do it, let all the guys down who were genuinely interested in this thread, and also.. don't forget WHO FKN DEFENDED YOU! and this is how you repay them.. " I wasn't actually really trying to double my account, it was only a demo acc, just a big joke on everyone to prove a point ".
That's what pi*ses me off, What an absolute FKN JOKE buddy!

Your a coward Dom and nothing else,
Don't ever forget that.

Last edited:
Long time reader, first time poster.. the only reason i'm posting now is because of this thread.....

@Dom

Okay first off..
Fckn BullSh*t pal!

Okay i might believe you may have been using a demo account this whole time and not blown your own money, but there's not a chance in hell when you started this thread it was only to cause a bit of banter and rowdy up the old crew. By your early posts during this thread you got way too angry and emotional at comments directed to by others giving you sh*t about your claims. You definitely set out to prove everyone wrong and make promise on doubling your account in 1 month, seriously who the hell goes out of there way that much to "prove a point" or "create a bit of banter. Not for one second do i believe it was all just a joke.

Mate, i went into that chat room you created "Doms trading". Nickname ' el dongerino ' Ring a bell? and you were flat out saying how crap it was with everyone on this thread bashing you about your trading and your claims, and how it was unfair and they should just wait and see your results at the end of the month. You were flat out intent on doubling your account, it wasn't a bit of a joke.

And then you realised you weren't going to be able to do it, so you must have thought " sh*t i actually can't do this, what do i do? I know i'll make up some BS story that it was all just one big joke, and hopefully they all beleive me so i don't get all embarressed, because everyone was right and little ol me was wrong ".. awww..

Now normally i wouldn't give two Sh*ts about what you do, but when you go around making these claims, and you fail, then aren't man enough to admit you couldn't do it, let all the guys down who were genuinely interested in this thread, and also.. don't forget WHO FKN DEFENDED YOU! and this is how you repay them.. " I wasn't actually really trying to double my account, it was a demo, just a big joke on everyong to prove a point ".
That's what pi*ses me off, What an absolute FKN JOKE buddy!

Your a coward Dom and nothing else,
Don't ever forget that.

Im the one getting emotionally involved.... Whats your deal buddy, get over it... harsh reality is im done with this thread and you want to carry it on... It must really mean a lot to you because it certainly doesnt to me....

And do me a favour... the ones defending me.... i got no satisfaction out of this thread with all the trolls spamming it everyday...

And for the record... why would i care about another duplicate account (you happen to be a long time reader ... MEMBER TODAY...) not too suspicious, who ever you are.

Sad reality of it is.... you hate the fact that i dont care lol?

Sorry mate, its over.

If im a coward you make a thread and call trades/charts.... EVERY TIME I ASK SOMEONE TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION THEY DONT..... SHOW ME MORE WHERE I WAS WRONG THAT RIGHT!?

Easily avoidable question by the trolls..... they`ll find something else to pontificate about "because they`ve seen it all".

I have nothing to prove to you mate, so you can write all the love/hate you want.

And i have NO REASON to share my trading setups/analysis with you especially when i get treated the way i have done DESPITE my attitude on this forum.

If a potentialy pro came on this forum and created an arrogant thread... i`d sit back and watch if he is prepared to be dedicated.... but i wouldnt be surprised if he stopped the thread if people were deliberately destroying it for no reason other than a "hunch" ...

So cut the crap and save your ramblings else where.

Who ever is pissed off with me.... Im not sure if its because you cant trade and you genuinely wanted to see me progress and share my ideas in an open discussion or you think im lying etc....

But the facts are... if i blew a £10k account (actually think from your perspective) would you REALLY give two sh*ts about peoples opinion on here or would you really be sitting at home thinking how much you`ve messed up.... Because im telling you now whether you WANT to believe (no matter how much i dislike someone i never wish for them to blow an account :s) i have NOT blown my account, sorry guys....

If you`re so displeased then why dont you start a thread similar to mine (maybe not as flippant) and share,BEFORE the market happens (as i have visually shown) what it is you`d do in that situation....

Because im done trying to share anything on here......

I ask anyone again... show me more times where i was wrong than right....? No one answers the question :s?

....?

I warned you all on page one there would be lulz aplenty :)

This thread should be made a sticky, its one of the most educational resources on the whole site.

This thread should be made a sticky, its one of the most educational resources on the whole site.

Agreed.

But its quite funny when you think about it really... because you were one of many douche bags that came on here just finding it "lulz".... Im struggling to find a thread of yours where you`ve contributed to this forum? Instead you just take and listen and follow like a disciple those who have 2.5k posts or more because you`re very narrow minded.

So dont post such pathetic and useless posts like you have done from day one of your membership here.

Oh beginnerjoe` here now.... Strange.... Wonder where kingdomofhell has gone....

I wonder if he is going to respond to KingdomOfHell` posts... :LOL:

Im struggling to find a thread of yours where you`ve contributed to this forum?

Why would I possibly want to contribute (other than lulz) ?

If you knew what I knew, then you'd understand the fulility in trying to "contribute".

Looking for advice on a trading forum is futile, and worse still its extremely damaging. Making a profit from trading is such a dificult endeavour that most will fail without successful traders confusing anyone further.

IIRC I've only started one thread (under my previous username), but that was quite possibly the most educational thing that you'll ever see on T2W :LOL:

I'll leave the creation of threads to T2W's target audience of vendors, the insane and the desperate.

then you realised you weren't going to be able to do it

The truth is slightly worst than that. I estimate he lost his previous 4k winnings, gained from the recent wild market swings, in additional to another 4-5k he put up to double his money. The market essentially ripped the shirt off his back and gave him a good old slapping. After that, there was nothing left to do but to trade demo accounts.

Yes,it should be made a required reading for all newb joiners looking to double their money.

:LOL: This is too funny

BeginnerJoe get a metatrader demo account with £10k on it and publish your results like I have on myfxbook?

Be interesting to see how you trade... in a non sarcastic way... you have a lot of talk?

Im not being cocky as i try a load of different methods on mine, but i would want to see, as you seem to know a lot about... everything on these forums?

You seem to think you can call things how they are....

If you knew what I knew, then you'd understand the fulility in trying to "contribute".

I like u 'are! Your a bit ov a nut job, like me. The rest ov 'em R beyond 'elp me old ching chong.

Take the other day. I was looking at a 'chart', not a financial one mind it was to do with my CPU usage. In my tiny little mind though it was tradable, yeh tradable, i couldn't believe it!! There were pinbars, SR, break-outs, you name it it waz on there, i couldn't believe me mince pies matey!! All i wanted to do was put some MAs and BBs on, jobs a goodun...then i remembered it was just a computer CPU usage graph.

Just sipping some luvlee furniture polish outta me great nans fancy china.

eARS to ya'll!!

I like u 'are! Your a bit ov a nut job, like me. The rest ov 'em R beyond 'elp me old ching chong.

Take the other day. I was looking at a 'chart', not a financial one mind it was to do with my CPU usage. In my tiny little mind though it was tradable, yeh tradable, i couldn't believe it!! There were pinbars, SR, break-outs, you name it it waz on there, i couldn't believe me mince pies matey!! All i wanted to do was put some MAs and BBs on, jobs a goodun...then i remembered it was just a computer CPU usage graph.

Just sipping some luvlee furniture polish outta me great nans fancy china.

eARS to ya'll!!

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.