10k members

rossored

10k?

10,000 members here we come. Not long now Paul.

After that, 20k and we'll be overtaking Elite at this rate (but not if you dont get Defender in the arcade)

Too right!

By my reckoning we should welcome our 10,000th member next weekend.

Sharky, how about a free book to our 10,00th?

(...and one for the person suggesting it...)

not to mention one for the person who brough it to the attention of the masses... LOL ;)

Sharky, can you put up a chart of the number of members over time since you started this board ?

Here you go bonsai. As the chart shows, the rate of new members joining the site has risen considerably since the beginning of the year, and if February's figures are anything to go by the pace looks set to continue.

With 9931 members at the time of writing, my earlier prediction seems spot on - we should hopefully hit the 10,000 mark late Saturday/early Sunday! :D

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    4.9 KB · Views: 570
Fettered Chinos

Wouldn't want to !!

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• lol.gif
    lol.gif
    4.1 KB · Views: 448
How Many Members

Another 8 members and we hit the 10,000 mark. Any takers on 20,000 by the 1st March 2005.

Sharky, well done. You manage an excellent site.

Would be interesting to see how many members post on a regular basis (at least once a week) and have posted >1 post.
Get some stats up. i.e number of posters vs number of posts. I think it will be an expontial distribution

Robertral:

You can do this yourself, if you want to. Community, Members List, then Advanced Search, and use the Number of posts, etc, to find what you want.

Thanks everyone, I'm well chuffed we've hit the 10,000 mark!

It's a great achievement for the site, and an even greater responsibility for us to keep up the good work and continue to strive to better serve the active trading community both here in the UK and our friends abroad.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who's contributed to the site over the past 3+ years. A community site such as this owes it's existence to the people who choose to use it - and so I'm very grateful for your continued support along the way. In particular, a big thank you to all the forum mods, chatroom mods and forum editors who have volunteered to play a larger role in the site - it simply wouldn't have been possible to get where we are today without you.

2004 is going to be an exciting year, with plenty of new initiatives and enhancements planned that will firmly establish T2W as a true leader in it's field.

Here's looking forward to 20,000 members before the end of the year! :D

Congratulations Sharky.

Don't know about others, but I have mixed feelings at the prospect of another 10,000. I suspect you have the pick of the bunch right now !