£50 birthday gift from Captial spreads

You naughty boy. I have dissed bucketshops in the past but now I say it can work but it is not for the beginner you know why and I know. You need a large edge and 2000+ hours of the right screentime. That is my view now. I am on the sauce short FTSE see you tomorrow

Sorry for being dense here... but this post is a joke, right ?

2000 hours,eh?

You imagine a prop shop giving someone seat space for 2000 hours before they started earning?

You a bit slow, boy ? :p

2000 hours,eh?

You imagine a prop shop giving someone seat space for 2000 hours before they started earning?

I had 2000 hours screen time last month.
Of course divide that by 4 screens then divide by 22 trading days in the month and I had ONLY 22.7 hours per screen per day. A bit short as I usually average 23. :)

Peter

I had 2000 hours screen time last month.
Of course divide that by 4 screens then divide by 22 trading days in the month and I had ONLY 22.7 hours per screen per day. A bit short as I usually average 23. :)

Peter
Heh, heh, bit the same way some count pips...eh? :LOL:

2000 hours,eh?

ah you stick to promoting Joel Parker scam vendors. vendors aren't welcome on my thread. 2000 hours screentime is nothing for a rounded education, drop in the ocean sunny. I am not talking about prop shop trading where they teach mean reversion strategies to spotty teenagers for desk fees. yes I am slow, I am in no rush, it doesn't pay a trader to be in a rush.

lulz balance now at £224.06.

Attachments

• lulz account2.png
    lulz account2.png
    144.9 KB · Views: 188
isn't that what multi-nics are for. :LOL:

There aren't any multi-nics on T2W. Apart from Toast, he used to be someone else.

Oh, and The Hare. I think he used to be Mr Spreadbetting.

Other than that, I don't think there have ever been any multi-nics here.

EDIT:

I just remembered, there was a (now banned) member called Baronjon-Sucks-Ass. I think that was one of Black Swan's multi-nics.

There aren't any multi-nics on T2W. Apart from Toast, he used to be someone else.

EDIT:

I just remembered, there was a (now banned) member called Baronjon-Sucks-Ass. I think that was one of Black Swan's multi-nics.

Thank goodness for leopards...they never change their spots.

Thank goodness for leopards...they never change their spots.

Sadly, you might be right. Here is a tale of woe to melt even the hardest of hearts...

Yesterday I was short NQ from the high 5 minute bar of the day. It got under way quite nicely and I had reduced my risk to about 0.4R. I should say that I take a fairly mechanical approach to this, as a defence against my own weakness (for moving my stop to scratch too soon - it does little against my other weakness, that for transsexual prostitutes).

Anyway, it started coming back on a reasonable reversal signal. I umm-ed and ah-ed, but decided to close (in violation of my own rules) and netted the princely sum of about 0.1R. Remember, at this point my risk was only 0.4R. Shortly thereafter, price crashed. And crashed and crashed.

My return yesterday should have been around 4.5R, which is more than enough for an excellent month for me.

Some spots are indeed hard to change.

EDIT:

So you were never Pazienza?

How odd.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

ah you stick to promoting Joel Parker scam vendors. vendors aren't welcome on my thread. 2000 hours screentime is nothing for a rounded education, drop in the ocean sunny. I am not talking about prop shop trading where they teach mean reversion strategies to spotty teenagers for desk fees. yes I am slow, I am in no rush, it doesn't pay a trader to be in a rush.

Look, no offence - but here are the possibilities:

That you are able to double/treble accounts every 2 days, yet for the sake of the forum, you decided to stop trading your trillions to show people how to grow a $70 account.

OR

You lucked out on high risk trades.

As such, your comments on the results so far being because of your 2000 hours and your huge edge... Well - I presumed you were having a laugh at that point.

My intention was not to offend - I actually thought this was actually a fun thread.

Anyway, as a side note, I'd like to borrow $10M in 64 days if it's not too much trouble...

So you were never Pazienza?

How odd.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What on earth are you talking about? And who did you used to be?

Actually, a friend of mine has used a number of different identities over the years. He once spent a whole summer working as Kimmy Hung-Lo in a Bangkok club.

One of his best customers was a would-be trader actually. Apparently, he kept going on and on about how he couldn't trade and if things carried on he'd be reduced to becoming a trading vendor. He said he could probably sell some software, maybe hook up with a so-called educator - although he was planning to keep that quiet. The way I heard it, another punter told him he should sell crack at the school gate instead - he said it was a more respectable profession. Most people around him seemed to agree.

I wonder what became of him? From what my friend said, he sure liked to make bang-bang.

Last edited:
Look, no offence - but here are the possibilities:

That you are able to double/treble accounts every 2 days, yet for the sake of the forum, you decided to stop trading your trillions to show people how to grow a $70 account.

OR

You lucked out on high risk trades.

As such, your comments on the results so far being because of your 2000 hours and your huge edge... Well - I presumed you were having a laugh at that point.

My intention was not to offend - I actually thought this was actually a fun thread.

Anyway, as a side note, I'd like to borrow $10M in 64 days if it's not too much trouble...

I expected better of you. I am not looking to double up every 2/3 days, yesterday was a special day where the market was able to give and I was happy to take. You assume I have 2000 screen hours, wrong to make assumptions, I have way more than that sunny. I suggested 2000 as a sensible minimum although I am sure you and Joel Parker can teach people in a week for a tidy fee.

This thread was intended to be fun (until you ruined it), its a chump change bucket shop story.

now run along there are some courses you could be selling to noobs. ta ta.