Netpicks UTM

c6ackp

Fellow Trader,

All I can say, is Wow!

The trading community has reacted to the UTM release with a frenzy. As of
the writing of this email, we are down to less than 147 copies, and they
continue to literally fly out the door. We have over 350 boxes packed up
and ready to go to the excited new owners.

We said the UTM would be available for seven days, but it isn't looking
like it will last more than three.

It certainly won't make it through the weekend, and at this point we're
doubtful it will even last through the end of the week. Things have slowed
down a bit - thank goodness! As it was almost more than we could handle,
but the number remaining continues to shrink by the hour.

If you are a trader, and have ever struggled with emotions, or
subjectivity, The Ultimate Trading Machine is for you. Go read the
testimonials of the current owners, or listen to the audio versions on the
page below, you will get a quick understanding of why this works so well.

http://www.netpicks.com/getultimate.html

Go to the site right away, and secure your copy before they are all gone.
I can tell you now an early sell out is imminent, and the page will come
down. Many will miss out, don't be one of them.

Good Trading,

Anthony Trister
Netpicks

Anyone here a "lucky" owner of the Ultimate Trading Machine?

500 packages @ $1000 = $500,000

Nice! beats trading for a living, doesn't it!?!

c6

Indeed. I've also got a bit irritated at the guy at 'TradingSimulation' who used to run quite a good website and now just seems to pump this kind of rubbish. I've had four emails from him now telling me how I simply can't miss this amazing NetPicks offer. I had a look at a futures alerting service he was plugging as 'brilliant' a while back, and its performance was, surprise, surprise, dire.

Last edited:
c6ackp said:
Anyone here a "lucky" owner of the Ultimate Trading Machine?

500 packages @ $1000 = $500,000

Nice! beats trading for a living, doesn't it!?!

c6
I thought I would buy the remaining 147 while the going was good then sell them on ebay at a huge mark up.

Sort of reminds me of the fellows at Trendsignal who a couple of years ago only had a few "seats" available but they still seem to be flogging it.

As you say, sure beats trading for a living although this chap may not agree! Does seem to be reading a script rather than delivering from the heart though. http://www.netpicksllc.com/videos/UTM 171006y.html

Last edited:
Jack o'Clubs said:
Indeed. I've also got a bit irritated at the guy at 'TradingSimulation' who used to run quite a good website and now just seems to pump this kind of rubbish. I've had four emails from him now telling me how I simply can't miss this amazing NetPicks offer. I had a look at a futures alerting service he was plugging as 'brilliant' a while back, and its performance was, surprise, surprise, dire.

Agree

I had a look at the Ultimate Trading Machine site (the name is enough to put me on sucker alert)

The style of marketing is akin to all the other get rich quick trading schemes/software.
Besides if it was that good it wouldn't be on sale to joe public

Jack o'Clubs said:
Swap the wood panelling for bare concrete and add some guys in the background wearing black hoods with large knives and guns, and his delivery could be off a 'home video' as screened by Al-Jazeera.
Beautifully put if I may say so.

If anyone knows Mr Tudor perhaps he could be invited to sign up for T2W and share his experiences.

Jack o'Clubs said:
Same here. 'Henry' he is on T2W I think. You can see how he's exploited his edge - a combination of programming and marketing. AFAICS he wrote TSim just as a lead-in for his marketing, to get publicity, goodwill, reputation etc. and then milk it later. A while ago I looked him up - I was curious about that combination - and he came up on all sorts of pure Internet marketing sites - convert eyeballs to dollars, monetize your audience, etc. etc. It puts me off TSim if I think it's just a marketing hook.

Hurry, only 60 left...

Fellow Trader,

This may be the last time you will hear from us, as we're just about sold
out. We wanted to try to keep the site up for the full 7 days but it isn't
going to be possible, we just don't have enough copies. We're closing our
doors tomorrow at the latest, a full 4 days early, and it could well be
earlier than that.

We've already shipped over 440, and we're looking at less than 60 left.
They may not even last through Friday. If you haven't secured your copy of
the Ultimate Trading Machine, you should do it today, or it will no longer
be an option.

To give you a brief idea of just how well the system is performing, I'll
summarize today's trades.

On the Russell e-Mini strategy, we had solid positive day.

On the forex we had three successful trades today. We had a long trade on
the GBPUSD that set-up and went 25 pips in under 20 minutes. Then came
another long trade that this time went over 30 pips in less than 10
minutes. Two quick strikes followed by a final opportunity, the NZD
currency, which later in the session was good for another 30 pip move.

That's 85 pips potential, plenty to work with even after spreads, and we
were at the computer for a total of a little over 60 minutes. Plus, you
knew exactly when to be there, since the UTM trades the moves off of the
news releases and special timeframes. This is an advantage, as you'll
always know what time to be at your computer, and you can chose to trade
the events and timeframes that fit your schedule.

As a trader myself, I will say this. If you are serious about trading, you
need to take a serious look at the UTM today, it will change the way you
trade for good, and it will be gone very soon.

Good Trading,
Anthony Trister

Hurry, only 60 left...

Only a Few Hours Left, UTM's Doors are Closing

...only 17 copies left...

Fellow Trader,

Well its been a crazy week, and we're all exhausted! Eighteen hour days
aren't always fun, but it's worth the effort to have all of our excited new
users on board.

All of us at NetPicks want to thank all of the serious traders we've been
in contact with for their overwhelming response to the Ultimate Trading
Machine. We are very happy with the way things have gone, and we are
looking forward to getting to know all of our new owners.

The UTM is being pulled off the market today, at 11:59pm EST, (or earlier)
as we have 17 copies left as of the writing of this email. This is it.

The sell-out comes only three and a half days after we released it, which
is just half of the time we had anticipated it would last.

Today is your very last chance to get your copy.

Thanks again to all of you who have become owners. The boxes have already
left the warehouse in large numbers and are on their way to you. We're
looking forward to another great week of trading with the Ultimate Trading
Machine, and this time all of our new owners will be on board with us!

Good Trading To All,

Anthony Trister

Utm Door Open Again

c6ackp said:
...only 17 copies left...

More copies on the way, the door are going to opened again on the 12th Dec , another final 500 going to be on the market at $1000 each, so get on board quickly for this is the last lot until next time in a few weeks:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I've seen it!

Joey said:
More copies on the way, the door are going to opened again on the 12th Dec , another final 500 going to be on the market at $1000 each, so get on board quickly for this is the last lot until next time in a few weeks:))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
I know someone who was daft enough to send them $$. I've seen the material. In my opinion it is worthless.

My chum has asked for his money back.

Strangely these people will not give him his money back.

So much for their 'performance guarrantee'.

Do not waste your money on this program, Its a counter trend system and when a trend day hits and you lose two trades in a row it will wipe out a weeks worth of gains. It will win half the time but the losers are bigger than the winners.
been there,done that.

Elitetrader Site

spartan15 said:
Do not waste your money on this program, Its a counter trend system and when a trend day hits and you lose two trades in a row it will wipe out a weeks worth of gains. It will win half the time but the losers are bigger than the winners.
been there,done that.

Have to agree. It is also very doubtful if these guys actually trade all these markets, Russell, dow,S&P, forex, dax etc as they make out in their daily videos, inquired about their exact entry , time etc, deafening silence:)) Moreover if you observe those daily videos, they keep chopping and changing the system according to changes in market behavior, coming up with nuances.

Amazing how they managed to clear 500 copies last time and countless previously , with more to unload again, just goes to show that human nature does not change, the desire for that holy grail, saw this 15yrs ago, just keeps repeating, :))))

Guarantee

LevII said:
I know someone who was daft enough to send them $$. I've seen the material. In my opinion it is worthless.

My chum has asked for his money back.

Strangely these people will not give him his money back.

So much for their 'performance guarrantee'.

If you go through the fine print you will find that you are GUARANTEED never to get your money back:))))) Think these guys have done their consultation with their lawyers to get around the laws in the U.S.
Tell your pal to focus on the 15/5 strategy which has some resemblance to a trend following system, albeit on a shorter time period, but there is room there to move stops and stay with the trend, as illustrated on their forex vidoes.

Joey said:
If you go through the fine print you will find that you are GUARANTEED never to get your money back:))))) Think these guys have done their consultation with their lawyers to get around the laws in the U.S.
Tell your pal to focus on the 15/5 strategy which has some resemblance to a trend following system, albeit on a shorter time period, but there is room there to move stops and stay with the trend, as illustrated on their forex vidoes.
My pal intends to take legal action against them. If anyone wants to join in & share the cost PM me (and post here if you wish) & I will pass the info on.

He intends also to consider action against the sales agents involved. He initially received the sales blurb (and a later 'reminder') from Henry at Trading simulation. French law may assist?

Last edited:
LevII said:
My pal intends to take legal action against them. If anyone wants to join in & share the cost PM me (and post here if you wish) & I will pass the info on.

He intends also to consider action against the sales agents involved. He initially received the sales blurb (and a later 'reminder') from Henry at Trading simulation. French law may assist?

If I remember correctly, the guarantee was all about recovering the cost of the system within 45days and proving otherwise with actual records of trades. The Netpick guys have covered their backsides by providing a number of strategies with the rest of nuances like 1win or 2win and power of quitting etc. All the best to your Pal.

If you paid for it on a Credit Card then ask them to do the hard work; they have to by law.

The whole money back g/tee thing is a pure marketing percentage game like all this sales related stuff. They know that in offering a money back g/tee they will convert more views into sales than sales into refunds.

When ever I'm tempted by something like this, and there are some more interesting offers about, then I pay via my credit card and note in my diary the day that I need to request my refund if the information is not up to standard.

Hope this helps,
Steve.

PS The fact that they are quibbling over a refund is not indicative of someone has sold 500 copies. Good companies with successful products dont quibble on such issues.

Last edited:
OK, at the risk of being shot down in flames here, I have to say that I have the UTM strategy, trade it on forex events and it works very well for me. I trade both the 15/5 and 10/3 setups depending on which qualifies at the time and have fixed targets for profit.

In the last 2 months I have an 80% success rate with this approach.

This method also inspired the development of my own method that I also trade and is logged in my Journal on this very board.

Just my tuppence worth...

Dave

dwaddell said:
I trade both the 15/5 and 10/3 setups depending on which qualifies at the time and have fixed targets for profit.

Dave
You must have a different 'UTM' from the one I have seen which has no stops or targets.