Spreadbetting bucketshops

Really? Strange thing is my charts/open trades don't suddenly go all wacky once the forex market shuts...that's probably because it doesn't really shut Mon- Fri does it? :whistling When the markets open later this evening you'll experience a shift from the Friday close, not difficult to deal with is it?

If SB firms were really stop hunting individual trades then some other clever folk would exploit it...

I can honestly say i've never had any problems with SB companies, they get a thumbs up from me. I can't understand why they have been a tax free haven for so long, but then again it is only a bet against a market that i am placing,....i can live with that though.

I can honestly say i've never had any problems with SB companies, they get a thumbs up from me. I can't understand why they have been a tax free haven for so long, but then again it is only a bet against a market that i am placing,....i can live with that though.

TBH I get bored and disappointed in equal measures regarding this continuous drone re SB companies being disreputable. If I have a 'bad' week this week it'd be 99% my fault..end of...

TBH I get bored and disappointed in equal measures regarding this continuous drone re SB companies being disreputable. If I have a 'bad' week this week it'd be 99% my fault..end of...

If I have a bad week I want to shoot the fxxxer including myself.I wanna know why wtf My trader was missed, wtf I was not filled and who was responsible?I want to know so I can find of way of not letting it happen again and again in the future.

If I find it was the brokers I want to find a good broker.This is not a game for me , it is serious business.I am not a learner anymore.It matters if a broker screws me for 0.001 point on slippage.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/metatrader/74910-metatrader-backtests-flawed.html

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/forex-brokers/75944-dealing-desk-brokers-avoid-them.html

Really? Strange thing is my charts/open trades don't suddenly go all wacky once the forex market shuts...that's probably because it doesn't really shut Mon- Fri does it? :whistling When the markets open later this evening you'll experience a shift from the Friday close, not difficult to deal with is it?

If SB firms were really stop hunting individual trades then some other clever folk would exploit it...

FTSE futures, he said, and I don't think they stay open all night.

Holding a position overnight on a market that doesn't really exist is asking for trouble.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Is a bit unwise.

SB firms have a place and you can make money from them as long as you understand them. I been trading with IG for 5 years or so and no problems of significance. They pay out very quick not like some others.

Can people really believe that SB's stop hunt small retail traders ? I don't think so.

My guess is (that as is commonly said) 90 to 95% lose but that's coz they come off demo account with no real insight into what they doing - trade for a day or two blow account and go away blaming the SB firm.

:LOL::LOL::LOL: Is a bit unwise.

SB firms have a place and you can make money from them as long as you understand them. I been trading with IG for 5 years or so and no problems of significance. They pay out very quick not like some others.

Can people really believe that SB's stop hunt small retail traders ? I don't think so.

My guess is (that as is commonly said) 90 to 95% lose but that's coz they come off demo account with no real insight into what they doing - trade for a day or two blow account and go away blaming the SB firm.

Me too if I had commercial interests to promote spread betting firms,I would go around trying to post hunka dory about spreadbetting firms.

I have no problems with U K spread betting firms paying out etc, infarct many will give you credit accounts.I once had a credit account of 20,000 with I G

I experienced requotes and overnight stop hunting with another spreadbetting firm.

I don't trade with spread betting companies any more.

O D T

Me too if I had commercial interests to promote spread betting firms,I would go around trying to post hunka dory about spreadbetting firms.

I have no problems with U K spread betting firms paying out etc, infarct many will give you credit accounts.I once had a credit account of 20,000 with I G

I experienced requotes and overnight stop hunting with another spreadbetting firm.

O D T

Was good (for you) that the mods took your offensive post down.... I hope it got seen by enough members for them to realise what an utter 5hit house you are...

Was good (for you) that the mods took your offensive post down.... I hope it got seen by enough members for them to realise what an utter 5hit house you are...

I saw it Black = but judging from his other posts what else can be expected. If that's what he gets off then so be it. Ask the Mods to put the post back up - like you say it shows what a creep it is.

Thats a matter of opinion , I was born in 5hit house the day I entered trading.I will keep slagging it out in this heaven of yours.Most people cannot cope with the reality that the trading industry is plagued with less-than-honest online marketers that are only after your money, once you have opened an account with them ,you realise their true colours. And good luck with their funny honest trading services They don't stand behind their promises once you have opened your accounts !

Most people cannot cope with the reality that the trading industry is plagued with less-than-honest online marketers that are only after your money !

What a great statement from a vendor whose been banned from practically every trading forum on the planet for exactly that reason ! :LOL:

Don't you? You seemed to imply that you traded with FXCM. They offer various types of accounts, one of which (for UK customers) is a Spread Betting account. They say the platform is exactly the same as for their normal FX broker account, but it's in a SB wrapper for tax reasons, for those who can take advantage of it. (I guess really what it is is a sort of hybrid). You may not trade their SB account but if you trade with FXCM, then you trade with a company that operates SB accounts.

Don't you? You seemed to imply that you traded with FXCM. They offer various types of accounts, one of which (for UK customers) is a Spread Betting account. They say the platform is exactly the same as for their normal FX broker account, but it's in a SB wrapper for tax reasons, for those who can take advantage of it. (I guess really what it is is a sort of hybrid). You may not trade their SB account but if you trade with FXCM, then you trade with a company that operates SB accounts.

I do not use FXCM and have never used them,but things may change..

I have become positive on the S T P(straight through processing ) of O D L 's forex but I do not use their spreadbetting.In S T P there is no BS like price has moved,we run our own books,execution delays etc