ZuluTrade

Not exactly he was at around #200 few days ago then yesterday jumped to #14 now back to #199 and the Euro is still in the same area ( he is long ) , there is a big difference between 14th and 200 .

And after being down 1300 pips yesterday, for333 closed his 10 EUR/USD longs 70 pips in the green, so expect his rankings to improve since it must qualify as great trading.
A perfect lesson for everyone thinking fighting a trend is wrong, and another love letter from China for Draghi.
:)

And after being down 1300 pips yesterday, for333 closed his 10 EUR/USD longs 70 pips in the green, so expect his rankings to improve since it must qualify as great trading.
A perfect lesson for everyone thinking fighting a trend is wrong, and another love letter from China for Draghi.

he will have scared of many by going down that much and adding in positions,that is not trading imho

Maybe he will go short now ;)

he will have scared of many by going down that much and adding in positions,that is not trading imho

I think adding to a position a couple of times is not a problem if it is done with proper MM and if you have a stop loss in place , ie : risking 1-3% on total open positions .

The most followed provider in zulutrade is Qurenix at the momment , discuss , does he have the courage to stay up there or will he get burned?

The most followed provider in zulutrade is Qurenix at the momment , discuss , does he have the courage to stay up there or will he get burned?

9% DD win rate 85% open positions 10 , worst trade just -74 pips , 21 weeks , hmmm maybe sideways ? should give him a bit more time ...

9% DD win rate 85% open positions 10 , worst trade just -74 pips , 21 weeks , hmmm maybe sideways ? should give him a bit more time ...

thats what i am doing so far. like him but not enough in order to follow.
btw, what do you guys think of the good good system and Jason Alan Jankovsky? I think these two are very promising...

quite clearly there is little to fault with his performance, he should be number one already because to me that looks like a real trader and if I think back,all of those that have blown out,there has always been something in the figures that is a givaway. this chap has a max open positions of 10 lots but only a loss of 460.very impressive so far.
In his notes he says set your opne positions to what you are comfortable with.Surely to get the full benefits of his programme,your settings have to be the same as his.He can then claim he said said his max positions was so and so.Is that a negative
I have to laugh though,if you look at the followers comments,they are still moaning,just sheer quality,hes running at 800% and they tell him what to do,just brilliant

Last edited:

My $0.02 after looking through the trade log:

If you sort by Date Closed from the beginning and look at the first three pages, you will see the following:
- 10 longs on Aug 10th at about 7:05 closed at about 75pips each
- 10 shorts on Aug 21st at about 18:25 closed at about 15pips each
- 10 shorts on Aug 22nd at about 1:05 closed at about 18pips each
- 10 shorts on Aug 22nd at about 8:40 closed at about 10pips each
- 11 shorts on Aug 23rd at about 6:55 closed at about 20pips each

So you get 1360 pips after 2 weeks with 51 trades (50 W, 1 L), when what it really is is a profit of 136 pips over 5 trades that are entered 10 times each.
If you continue reading the entire log you will see that at time goes, Qurenix no longer systematically opens 10 positions for the same trade, more often 5 to 7, but never less than 4.

The other piece of noteworthy information is the fact that profit per trade starts strong at 75 pips and then diminishes drastically to about 10 to 15 pips on average. Only one other time on October 9th did he get about 30 pips profit for all his 10 trades.
So maybe what Qurenix did like many others was to create several accounts and wait for one with a very strong first few trades to build an impressive record, and then just try to maintain it when the subscribers are already there. The monthly performances support that theory (august +1750 pips, sep +1580, oct +940, nov +244, dec +357).

So there's some dodgy stuff but it's actually not that bad. For now I don't see any evidence of appalling risk management since he does not let his losers run and after all he still made money every month even though his latest monthly returns considering he opens on average 6 positions per trade are not very impressive.
Difficult to predict what will happen since he's got decent risk awareness at the moment but the whole 10 positions for a scalping trade which is more common now with him is counter-intuitive. In the "real" market scalpers have to use larger size to make up for small gains so obviously you cannot scalp and open multiple positions without getting margin calls normally. Not an issue at ZT though so all the better for him, especially as he's getting paid per position!

If you sort by Date Closed from the beginning and look at the first three pages, you will see the following:

So you get 1360 pips after 2 weeks with 51 trades (50 W, 1 L), when what it really is is a profit of 136 pips over 5 trades that are entered 10 times each.
If you continue reading the entire log you will see that at time goes, Qurenix no longer systematically opens 10 positions for the same trade, more often 5 to 7, but never less than 4.

The other piece of noteworthy information is the fact that profit per trade starts strong at 75 pips and then diminishes drastically to about 10 to 15 pips on average. Only one other time on October 9th did he get about 30 pips profit for all his 10 trades.
So maybe what Qurenix did like many others was to create several accounts and wait for one with a very strong first few trades to build an impressive record, and then just try to maintain it when the subscribers are already there. The monthly performances support that theory (august +1750 pips, sep +1580, oct +940, nov +244, dec +357).

So there's some dodgy stuff but it's actually not that bad. For now I don't see any evidence of appalling risk management since he does not let his losers run and after all he still made money every month even though his latest monthly returns considering he opens on average 6 positions per trade are not very impressive.
Difficult to predict what will happen since he's got decent risk awareness at the moment but the whole 10 positions for a scalping trade which is more common now with him is counter-intuitive. In the "real" market scalpers have to use larger size to make up for small gains so obviously you cannot scalp and open multiple positions without getting margin calls normally. Not an issue at ZT though so all the better for him, especially as he's getting paid per position!

Thank you for that post,it will give an insight to many new guys what to really look for when picking a guy to follow. From what I can see this is his only account and he has a live account following it. I have no problem with taking 10 positions and then reducing,thats how I trade but as you say if he has several accounts and is just after a flying start,then thats different. Can anyone confirm he only has 1 account, i acnt see any also know as tags underneath

quite clearly there is little to fault with his performance, he should be number one already because to me that looks like a real trader and if I think back,all of those that have blown out,there has always been something in the figures that is a givaway. this chap has a max open positions of 10 lots but only a loss of 460.very impressive so far.
In his notes he says set your opne positions to what you are comfortable with.Surely to get the full benefits of his programme,your settings have to be the same as his.He can then claim he said said his max positions was so and so.Is that a negative
I have to laugh though,if you look at the followers comments,they are still moaning,just sheer quality,hes running at 800% and they tell him what to do,just brilliant

It is not exactly 800% , ie: to get this return you need a 550 $ account @ 1 mini , but your dd with him will be 84% which is not realistic at all ...

It is not exactly 800% , ie: to get this return you need a 550 $ account @ 1 mini , but your dd with him will be 84% which is not realistic at all ...

sure,so easy to play with figures for them.People watching think its great,they lump in and get stung with the first drawdown,They think if a guy has 4000 pips to his name if they lose 400 thats only 10%, er not true.

I thought about opening an account with zulutrade, but I read on there terms that u can only withdraw profits after closing a trade by 30-45 days and they will review your trades..
Also they have the right to reject anyone any payment without an explanation..
Talk about being dodgy !

I thought about opening an account with zulutrade, but I read on there terms that u can only withdraw profits after closing a trade by 30-45 days and they will review your trades..
Talk about being dodgy !

What do you mean they can reject any payment without an explanation ? Where did you read that?

seriously, this is one of the best discussions on SP live ever!!
thanks for lighting up the the path man!! seriously! you woudn't mind me asking you here and there if i need advice on providers, right?

Talk about being dodgy !

i think you missunderstood the agreement (or you are trying to spam..).... it take that much time to process your withdrawal, meaning profits needs to be calculated, trades need to be closed, brokers closing time needs to be rechecked and stuff like this. as for the rejections it has to do with the reckless behavior of the trader -and here we are talking about comission not account withdrawal...two different thing man...