ZuluTrade

ah him,like i have stated many times he is just hoping and averaging in, we can all play that game. I find it hard to find anyone who looks trust worthy on any of the sites

I find it hard to find anyone who looks trust worthy on any of the sites

That's because "trustworthy" or slow and steady returns doesn't bring in the money for those SP's and eventually they disappear because it's not worth the time and effort. It's the super enormous returns that get every newbie around to pour in their hard earned money. Those SP's are just taking advantage of a basic human nature - GREED.

Many SP's have multiple accounts or systems and many blow up at some point. They don't care, it doesn't matter, the next high profit system is ready to go and traders will pour money into them again. IMO, many (but not all) SP's on these signal sites are no better than the scammers trying to sell their wares here and on their dodgy websites.

Peter

That's because "trustworthy" or slow and steady returns doesn't bring in the money for those SP's and eventually they disappear because it's not worth the time and effort. It's the super enormous returns that get every newbie around to pour in their hard earned money. Those SP's are just taking advantage of a basic human nature - GREED.

Many SP's have multiple accounts or systems and many blow up at some point. They don't care, it doesn't matter, the next high profit system is ready to go and traders will pour money into them again. IMO, many (but not all) SP's on these signal sites are no better than the scammers trying to sell their wares here and on their dodgy websites.

Peter

yep,there may be the odd one,but any good provider will be fearful of drawdown as he will get slated and lose his followers. It looks like zulu are realizing this and adjusting their performance to favour the long term. most of the top guys are long term now

c'mmon guys cut him some slack, he has been trading for a long long time with zulutrade this should count for something ! although i never likes his trading.
as far as i remember reading in the official forum of zulutrade, the ranking does take into consideration trading time with the platform but regardless one can always find good traders and down the rank ....advanced search works just fine for that :D

yep,there may be the odd one,but any good provider will be fearful of drawdown as he will get slated and lose his followers. It looks like zulu are realizing this and adjusting their performance to favour the long term. most of the top guys are long term now

any improvement is good.........zulutrade is an excellent Idea in principle but not so hot regarding some elements

nothing is ever perfect though ;)
N

any improvement is good.........zulutrade is an excellent Idea in principle but not so hot regarding some elements

nothing is ever perfect though ;)
N

which one the one you do not like? i am sure there are either some shortcut or other way to find it about.

Hellrise, I am still researching and testing........:sneaky:

Example of how strange is Zulu's ranking algo : the trader for333 was last few days around #200 today he jumped to 14th , although he is still holding the same losing positions (1100) pips .

Example of how strange is Zulu's ranking algo : the trader for333 was last few days around #200 today he jumped to 14th , although he is still holding the same losing positions (1100) pips .

there system has faults and can really down score you at times based on the recent trades etc.I think there is a flaw that needs sorting since they changed the criterior

there system has faults and can really down score you at times based on the recent trades etc.I think there is a flaw that needs sorting since they changed the criterior

but he is with the system for about 69 weeks. and trading time/performance is a huge criteria in the ranking algo, so i remember reading.

yeah seems like it. I tend to not pay much attention to it. Usually get the advanced search to check for more good providers. However, i've seen a pattern - new ones, freshly entered in the past 4 months or so, to have some outstanding performance - like fxturtle, Forex Sleep Mode, good good system, Qurenix...these come on the top of my mind now...some the ranking has tthem high, others not so much...i guess overall we need to look at the bigger picture, right.

He is back to #199 now

so the drowdown increased and thus decreasing his ranking number. not bad at all :cool: see it actually works, guys. (y)

Not exactly he was at around #200 few days ago then yesterday jumped to #14 now back to #199 and the Euro is still in the same area ( he is long ) , there is a big difference between 14th and 200 .

wait for a respected trader to have a bad spell - then go back in on him or her as they pull a coouple out the hat ......also watching market conditions is a big factor in these charts ......everyone is gonna get creamed in chop and lower volatility

N

Not exactly he was at around #200 few days ago then yesterday jumped to #14 now back to #199 and the Euro is still in the same area ( he is long ) , there is a big difference between 14th and 200 .

yep that doesnt make sense

yeah seems like it. I tend to not pay much attention to it. Usually get the advanced search to check for more good providers. However, i've seen a pattern - new ones, freshly entered in the past 4 months or so, to have some outstanding performance - like fxturtle, Forex Sleep Mode, good good system, Qurenix...these come on the top of my mind now...some the ranking has tthem high, others not so much...i guess overall we need to look at the bigger picture, right.

yeah,but id hate to look at a guy after 3 months and see a great performance and for him to continue it without me on board.it really depends how you look at the stats i guess. Robert are you following some guys live

yeah,but id hate to look at a guy after 3 months and see a great performance and for him to continue it without me on board.it really depends how you look at the stats i guess. Robert are you following some guys live

i dont mind that. afterall forex is so so unpredictable, that 3 months will be a record. :clover: i change the traders even every week if i have to.
For the moment nowbody, I am demo and back-testing .....prepering to start from Monday next week. meanwhile withdraw my gains from last year adn opened a new trading account ;) will post my list once is ready.

what about you Lord Flasheart, i remmember leaving you at a demo stage, didnt make it to a live account?