ZuluTrade

until Zulutrader stops rewarding overtrading i'm not playing .....

I don't have a proof here ok but i have a feeling that the ranking system is tweaked by manual intervention ....

cashflow cashflow cashflow........again wish I had launched it .... ;)

Much better than a forex broker , you are not just a forex broker but also you have martingale strategies hosted in your website and followed by your clients !

I don't have a proof here ok but i have a feeling that the ranking system is tweaked by manual intervention ....

If they really tried to do what you describe the top 10 list would not change that frequently. Also if they wanted to tweak it i doubt that they would introduce warning signs on risky providers along with many other features (like zuluguard) that are trying to protect the capital.

If they really tried to do what you describe the top 10 list would not change that frequently. Also if they wanted to tweak it i doubt that they would introduce warning signs on risky providers along with many other features (like zuluguard) that are trying to protect the capital.

Warnings and zuluguard features ... etc are irrelevant , i am talking here about a slight adjustment to their ranking algo , just check their forums you will see the consistent complaining about their secret ranking system and how it doesn't make sense ...

one of the warnings :cheesy: :

WARNING: Inactivity detected ! This signal provider has not performed any trading activity the past 4 weeks. Be careful !

yea.. probably.. but there are people can trade without stoploss and still wins at the end.. its all personal belief how you want to play with the market.

yes, we´ve seen these signal providers go up to #1 and then when trend moved against them , they wipe many follower´s accounts :D

Warnings and zuluguard features ... etc are irrelevant , i am talking here about a slight adjustment to their ranking algo , just check their forums you will see the consistent complaining about their secret ranking system and how it doesn't make sense ...

I dont quite understand what is your point here , what slight adjustments? The complaing in the forums is mainly by other signal providers who want to be on top but if you check their performance , 99% of those complaining are having huge drawdowns so thats the reason they are not on top.

I dont quite understand what is your point here , what slight adjustments? The complaing in the forums is mainly by other signal providers who want to be on top but if you check their performance , 99% of those complaining are having huge drawdowns so thats the reason they are not on top.

No there complaints wasn't about being in the top list , bottom line the ranking system is skewed big time just compare between SPs by yourself and you will see that it doesn't make sense ....

I personally use the advanced search method to find providers , its a good way of finding fresh and new signal providers that are on their rise.

Reactions: tar

well you know from whom is this coming from: (we all know this) - risky traders or bad traders that wish to be on top and then complaining they arent blaming on the algo..:LOL:

Happy New Year guys~~ :)
may this one brings us thousand of pips :)

well you know from whom is this coming from: (we all know this) - risky traders or bad traders that wish to be on top and then complaining they arent blaming on the algo..:LOL:

Happy New Year guys~~ :)
may this one brings us thousand of pips :)

Bad and risky traders wont complain cuz they are already at the top10 :LOL:

If they made it too easy everyone and his dog would be on the top 5 or so.
The rest would be nowhere
My heroes haven't made a single trade for weeks. Have they all died ?

If they made it too easy everyone and his dog would be on the top 5 or so.
The rest would be nowhere
My heroes haven't made a single trade for weeks. Have they all died ?

Pat, who are you following?
sounds strange - mine were trading like crazy....maybe yours werent trading during the holidays, i remember reading there were expecting high pre-Christmas volatility :sneaky:

Pat, who are you following?
sounds strange - mine were trading like crazy....maybe yours werent trading during the holidays, i remember reading there were expecting high pre-Christmas volatility :sneaky:

My demo account has just expired. Not sure if I will get another demo just yet.

im sorry to say that Pat, but your answers seems a bit......wonky I would say.......
you cant judge smth that you are not utilizing at its best......you have a full account management at your hands, should you not do it properly then it is you to blame not the system.
It's like me not understanding thus not - playing poker - just because i'm bad at it, doesnt make it bad in general.

I had lower levels of trading in my account too over the holidays , many zulutraders declared that they will start trading again on January , so little patience guys and the trading will start running again.

i think the picture will be changing counting from yesterday and today's figures :cheesy:

Yeap it's changed already , a lot of trading is happening in zulu again. Lets hope for good profits.

watch for333 this week currently #150 , previously #1 ...