You May Wonder?

Ok, the fun is over and i now think that it's time to reflect on this thread.

1) Hands up if this thread annoyed you in any way shape or form?

2) Hands up if you thought it was all a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun?

I think i can see that some posters were annoyed, angry, fuming almost....why? Others were obviously just joining in the fun and games.

Were you annoyed by this thread? If so, drop a post in, we would love to know what type of thoughts and feelings were driving you to insanity.

Ok, the fun is over and i now think that it's time to reflect on this thread.

1) Hands up if this thread annoyed you in any way shape or form?

2) Hands up if you thought it was all a bit of tongue-in-cheek fun?

I think i can see that some posters were annoyed, angry, fuming almost....why? Others were obviously just joining in the fun and games.

Were you annoyed by this thread? If so, drop a post in, we would love to know what type of thoughts and feelings were driving you to insanity.

not annoyed.
just curious to know your reasoning for getting in, and reasoning for getting out.
and whether the reasoning would have been valid for past few years. (as per someone elses post about having a bad year)

maybe you made other trades, whose profitability allowed you to keep this trade running.

screenshots are entirely your own choice. I wouldnt be swayed. I would be more interested in knowing how you did it, and whether I could replicate it. (ie, do my own research)

its always good to see another thread tailspin into the ground under the same accusations of spam/scam/cheat/vendor [delete as applicable]

have a great week.

Not annoyed in the slightest, but thought it was a bit of a pointless thread and I can not understand why you started it. It would have been better just to mention at a relevant point in a current thread that you called it right?

Not annoyed in the slightest, but thought it was a bit of a pointless thread and I can not understand why you started it. It would have been better just to mention at a relevant point in a current thread that you called it right?

Why would you find any point in this thread? This thread was not meant or written for you...don't be so assuming my little 'green' one.

7.7 Posts or threads which knowingly lead to overly strong negative and emotional responses (‘trolling’) are not allowed.

I read this thread and i thought you were provoking anger in certain individuals. Thats against forum policy and this was further validified when you asked ' Did you get angry?' - So you knew the possibility that you were being a catalyst for frustration.

This is punishable by;
13.1 Any breach of the above rules will result in the member being suspended for 7 days, although depending on the circumstances and at the moderators’ discretion, any action may be preceded by a warning.

I've been reading the forum rules so i thought i would be a smart **** about it.

5 years ago i told my dad that oil would reach $150, ask him if you dont believe me. Im also pretty sure my dad could also beat up your dad.

7.7 Posts or threads which knowingly lead to overly strong negative and emotional responses (‘trolling’) are not allowed.

I read this thread and i thought you were provoking anger in certain individuals. Thats against forum policy and this was further validified when you asked ' Did you get angry?' - So you knew the possibility that you were being a catalyst for frustration.

This is punishable by;
13.1 Any breach of the above rules will result in the member being suspended for 7 days, although depending on the circumstances and at the moderators’ discretion, any action may be preceded by a warning.

I've been reading the forum rules so i thought i would be a smart **** about it.

It was all meant in a nice way i hope you know, and i forgive the angry members just as a person may forgive an angry pet when they know they have intentionally tormented the pet.

I've been frequenting this particular trading chat forum for many a year now and i know exactly what buttons to press for maximum effect. Am i being childish? Probably, but human nature is so funny at times, it really cracks me up.

I personally would never post on a thread like this if it was not my own thread, i mean, it's got p!ss take written all over it, but i suppose some people are really slow at catching on.

Please, forgive me.:jester:

It was all meant in a nice way i hope you know, and i forgive the angry members just as a person may forgive an angry pet when they know they have intentionally tormented the pet.

I've been frequenting this particular trading chat forum for many a year now and i know exactly what buttons to press for maximum effect. Am i being childish? Probably, but human nature is so funny at times, it really cracks me up.

I personally would never post on a thread like this if it was not my own thread, i mean, it's got p!ss take written all over it, but i suppose some people are really slow at catching on.

Please, forgive me.:jester:

Nice escape.