Worldspreads £300 safety net

I have never used their safety net as I opened an account with them to participate in £100k competition (had to choose only one promo) but I've heard a few times that they actually do pay back the money.
They are not the only one as Spread Co and ETX have similar promotions but Spread Co have much tighter spreads.

I have never used their safety net as I opened an account with them to participate in £100k competition (had to choose only one promo) but I've heard a few times that they actually do pay back the money.
They are not the only one as Spread Co and ETX have similar promotions but Spread Co have much tighter spreads.

I can't find any mention of it on Spread Co's website...

:(

Sorry, found it. Once you've read the small print their offer doesn't really sound very good.

With WorldSpreads you cannot withdraw funds for 12 weeks and with SpreadCo it's 3 months (which is the same), but with WorldSpreads you have to trade for 8 weeks and make 10 closed trades... that's not the best. I checked ETX and I thought they had the best offer as you could withdraw money right away.

I think it's best to open accounts with all cashback companies, at least that's what I'm trying to do (but I already have account with SpreadCo).

Does anybody know of any other spread betting broker with cashback offers?