WorldSpreads Offers (Scotland)

its on the "market information sheet", but to answer your questions the IMF is as follows,

FTSE - £150
Cable - £200
EUR/USD - £200

Bear in mind, if you do use SL's then the remaining margin would be freed up to trade on other instruments. Hope this helps??

Yes, I have your IMF in front of me so I'm very well aware of your normal margin requirement.

If one is using a stop loss what is the minimum margin you will allow.

Many other SB companies quote their normal margins as you do but they also quote the minimum trading margin for each instrument. In other words what is the minimum SL you will allow on the above instruments?

Yes, I have your IMF in front of me so I'm very well aware of your normal margin requirement.

If one is using a stop loss what is the minimum margin you will allow.

Many other SB companies quote their normal margins as you do but they also quote the minimum trading margin for each instrument. In other words what is the minimum SL you will allow on the above instruments?

Mostly all SL have to be 5 ticks away from the current price, although guaranteed stops are completely different.

Shares are all different % for SL

Mostly all SL have to be 5 ticks away from the current price, although guaranteed stops are completely different.

Shares are all different % for SL

So with an account balance of say £5K, a position opened on FTSE at £50 pp with a SL of 10 the account would still have useable funds of £4.5K. Please confirm.

So with an account balance of say £5K, a position opened on FTSE at £50 pp with a SL of 10 the account would still have useable funds of £4.5K. Please confirm.

hi RWB,

apologies for the delay in getting back. With regards to the above, this is correct. However there is also a 20% slippage factor taken into consideration, therefore in your case above, the margin WOULD be reduced to 10 points x £50 (£500) plus 20% of £500
So margin would be reduced to £600. Your availavble funds would be £4.4k.

So all in all, besides the 20% slippage, all your remaining funds would be freed up.

Let me have your thoughts on this......????

hi RWB,

apologies for the delay in getting back. With regards to the above, this is correct. However there is also a 20% slippage factor taken into consideration, therefore in your case above, the margin WOULD be reduced to 10 points x £50 (£500) plus 20% of £500
So margin would be reduced to £600. Your availavble funds would be £4.4k.

So all in all, besides the 20% slippage, all your remaining funds would be freed up.

Let me have your thoughts on this......????

Thanks. Can't find this information on your website, is it in your T&C's? Still waiting to see the deal for Scotland you flagged up previously?

Thanks. Can't find this information on your website, is it in your T&C's? Still waiting to see the deal for Scotland you flagged up previously?

Hi, it should be in our terms and conditions or it might be one of those things that aren't normally included in the usual terms and conditions. Let me have a look.

With regards to the offers, they are basically live now and we are literally in the process of putting up the banners on the website etc.

basically, to get the £100 u need to top up with £200 and to get the £250 cashback on losses AND the £100 u need to top up with £500.

Are you intrested in the offers?